perhaps the most retarded idea I've ever had

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

How many are you down for?

Votes: 485 22.0%

Votes: 1,004 45.5%

Votes: 366 16.6%
  • 3~5

Votes: 151 6.8%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 199 9.0%

• Total voters

Absolutetense

kiwifarms.net
Mine arrived today and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you overlord Null.
1406E649-9D42-407B-B7AB-855A9636160E.jpeg

uruugint

kiwifarms.net
Coins came in today for me! Just as I suspected when I ordered them, I completely forgot I had until I opened the package.

Very minor but the casing on both of mine are cracked but it's probably from some asshole tossing the package around somewhere a little too hard. Easy to replace at any rate.

YerDaSellsAvon

Choose life.
kiwifarms.net
It finally arrived.

After much waiting I can finally say I have it, and my god it's amazing, I could honestly not be happier, and will possibly buy a second if I get the opportunity to do so.

Thank you Null for all your hard work, it was 100% worth it and we all appreciate it so much.

Almost a year in the making, but it's all paid off, can't wait until the next autistic merch run. :heart-full:

I have sealed it away in this floating frame to keep the autism sealed in for freshness.

IMG_20220121_110930.jpgIMG_20220121_110940.jpgIMG_20220121_111244__01__01.jpg

Last edited:

Rattus

"Yay! I finally get to be a foul-mouthed asshole!"
kiwifarms.net
Mine arrived yesterday! I'm not in the US, so I thought it would take much longer. It's even shinier than I was expecting. If I weren't so mindful of its value, I would definitely succumb to the urge to make rubbings on every bit of paper I could find.

Thanks, Null.

CWCoin.png

Nopenopenope

kiwifarms.net
Finally arrived, happy with it. Never felt the weight of silver before, feels quite substantial.

Had to explain to my wife who Chris Chan is, and how he wasn't a motherfucker when the coin was thought up etc. The best trinkets are the ones with stories behind them I guess

Letora

Monoamine Oxidase A
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was pleasantly surprised to receive my coin in the mail a few days ago. I almost forgot about it, and when I pulled it out of the bubble mailer I laughed. No plans for a fancy-ass display like some of you. I like the way it feels: heavy, and it feels good to rub the smooth yet solid casing between your fingers. It's shiny and glimmers in the light.

Joshuan Moon

Punished Josh: A Fallen Feeder
kiwifarms.net
The coins are looking great and it's nice to see them all showing up for people. One thing I just noticed is that the "mind your business" text is not mirror finished. I quite like proof finish text on coins like the America the Beautiful Quarters have. Was that a design decision or a technical one or just something that wasn't thought about? I imagine fine details like text might not retain the mirror finish quite so well and would reduce the life of the die. I could also see the argument that the text shouldn't pop out from the rest of the emblem like it would if mirrored.

Rungle

Sacrificing children to the elder beings
kiwifarms.net
Got my track and trace for the coin.
My dad asked me what I ordered.

How do I explain that a man who own's a cyberbullying website made a coin of an autistic man who he tried to help get his life sorted but the autistic man ended up raping his own mom and is in jail?