perhaps the most retarded idea I've ever had

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

How many are you down for?

Votes: 485 22.0%

Votes: 1,002 45.5%

Votes: 366 16.6%
  • 3~5

Votes: 151 6.9%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 199 9.0%

• Total voters

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do I explain that a man who own's a cyberbullying website made a coin of an autistic man who he tried to help get his life sorted but the autistic man ended up raping his own mom and is in jail?
You forgot to include the part where we stalk trannies on said website.

Otherwise, that's pretty much how I explained it.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do I explain that a man who own's a cyberbullying website made a coin of an autistic man who he tried to help get his life sorted but the autistic man ended up raping his own mom and is in jail?
achewooddisgracethestone[1].gif
Do not make monuments to the living for they can still disgrace the stone.

Ophelia

You wanna get nuts? C’mon, let’s get nuts
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got my track and trace for the coin.
My dad asked me what I ordered.

“It’s a commemorative coin from a website. In case I need silver.”

fhqwhgads

stave it off, one two three
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Very glad I ordered one, it looks beautiful. Just gotta buy a nice case for it now.

I know it was a massive pain in the arse, but if Null were to do this again, I'd definitely buy again, probably more, as this turned out so well.

Prehistoric Jazz

Weapon of Choice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No coin yet. Emailed you @Null mit order# und receipt. It might just be slow, I'll reach out immediately if these clowns hand it over. All these glorious images. jealousy EDIT: MY DOUBTS ARE ASSUAGED. MY SILVER STREAKS ACROSS A UNIVERSE OF AUTISM TO MY STUPID EAGER HANDS

Last edited:

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
I didn't mind the wait, the final product is gorgeous. The only stressful time was when Null thought he might not have enough to fill the orders after the initial fulfillment problems, but everything worked out fine. We knew it would take months. Next time he does something ambitious like this, I just won't pay as close attention. Things go sideways, then you fix them. I didn't let it bug me too much but it shouldn't have bugged me at all.