• 3~5

Votes: 151 6.8%
  • 6 or more

Votes: 199 9.0%

• Total voters

SCSI

Improperly Terminated
kiwifarms.net
What material would they be made from? I think the fact that actual silver pieces were in sight factored into the 3PL stealing half the final shipment. Can coins of the same dimensions be made from stainless steel? Or uncolored zinc like pennies being used for science lab demonstrations?

Depending on the timing of another coin run, steel could work as a riff on the ongoing WW3 dooming -- we could have our own Kiwi steel war cents.

TaterFarmer

--@](> 🙈 🙉 🙊 <)[@--
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone actually received their refund yet? I got the refund email on the 16th, but Im still waiting for the money to get to my bank
I got the email, but am still waiting for the funds to show up. Not at all worried about it, cuz banks like to take their time floating other people's money.

ETA: Just updating here that the funds hit my bank on Apr 22nd. No problems.

Last edited:

IFukYorMom

kiwifarms.net
just got my coin and it's a beauty for sure, i like how it splays the light because of the ribbing on the side and i imagine it will be a treasured family heirloom from a better time in the future.

Thanks you retarded nigger dog joshua, i do enjoy being here.

FlowEuphoria

kiwifarms.net
Did this nig nog really sell 58 of the coins for 420.69? I knew I should’ve bought a fuck ton of these. https://www.ebay.com/itm/143946294768

I'll probably do another coin run but it won't ft chris because I'm convinced at this point his blaspheme has caused divine intervention to curse icons of him.

I'd like to do another cow one but I had explicit written permission from Chris. I can't think another who'd do it without expecting a lot in return. Maybe Chantal lol. Maybe just something with a pheonix to represent our unified struggle against takedown attempts. or the pyongyang juche tower.
Maybe the black and white gigachad image but I definitely like the juche tower that is when I first started listening to your shit

Finally got my own piece of internet history! Only one, sadly. Will have to wait for the next run to get this poor kiwi coin a sibling to clink!

View attachment 3166450
Nice job autofocusing on the background I’m pulling exif data off of this rn

Sorry for spam this is the last one. Obligatory I got lucky post

Attachments

• BCF1997C-BAB7-4CCB-B28D-399C4F712460.jpeg
    BCF1997C-BAB7-4CCB-B28D-399C4F712460.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 34
  • E2C266BF-58A4-44A1-B4FC-2C8E284EB6AE.jpeg
    E2C266BF-58A4-44A1-B4FC-2C8E284EB6AE.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 37
  • 306D219A-36F4-464A-A362-0289255CC168.jpeg
    306D219A-36F4-464A-A362-0289255CC168.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 35

That_Guy

It's Chinese-made incendiary and explosive season!
kiwifarms.net
Did this nig nog really sell 58 of the coins for 420.69? I knew I should’ve bought a fuck ton of these. https://www.ebay.com/itm/143946294768
This could be the same auction that popped up earlier in this thread. (Around the time shipping started, IIRC) Best guess was that the auction was a gut-and-replace of some other item that had sold to make it look like that was the going rate. There was a link somewhere that showed some sales down around six or eight dollars. Can't find it now.

FlowEuphoria

kiwifarms.net
This could be the same auction that popped up earlier in this thread. (Around the time shipping started, IIRC) Best guess was that the auction was a gut-and-replace of some other item that had sold to make it look like that was the going rate. There was a link somewhere that showed some sales down around six or eight dollars. Can't find it now.
I saw it last night, yeah it’s some kind of scalping method. To whoever merged my posts suck my fuckin cock I don’t know faggot forum etiquette but you did your jannyship so thanks.

Also I have the not today shirt with Ethan’s blood on it from the transom house incident. It has a lot of blood on it. How do I try and become Xanders dad with this DNA

Last edited: