Personal Lolcows -

Memeanon

kiwifarms.net
I encountered this autistic weeb on Discord and I'm gonna call him Dem (that's one of his exceptional usernames). He would always brings up how internet drama "ruined" his life and how was in a group called the "Salt Patrol". One of the members did an oopsie and Dem says that he gone very emotional about that.

There were alot of people who whiteknight and asspat Dem because they think he's so ""smart"". In reality, he's just a sensitive black ass-pie.

Sometimes, whenever someone brought up their problems in a serious chat, Dem would interrupt the conversation and he would just tell people about how his parents abused him, his discord life, all that shit. He would even pick out the smaller parts just to add fuel to his sob story. He is also kind of self-aware of his actions, which is eh.

Dem is also a hypocrite. He frequently lies about his personality and his interest. For example, he says he "doesnt like the appeal of hentai", yet when he was moderator in a server, he had a fucking channel dedicated to hentai. He also insulted someone over their personal problems, leading them to tardrage.

He also compares internet drama to reality, which is a very aspie thing to do. He says he's taking a break from Discord (but he would come back 5-10 hours later) for the 3rd-5th time. He also left the server I was in thank god.

Nazbol Furry

Gang Gang
kiwifarms.net
Back when I was in college I used to volunteer for a local lgbt youth group, and that's where I met Abby. When we first met, Abby was in her early 20s and had just come out as trans. Being a more established tranny myself, she immediately flocked to me and started asking me for advice and wanted to be my friend.

Our time at the youth group was pretty uneventful. We were never really close at all, but we had each other on facebook and occasionally played cards together. It was only later, after she left to move in with some friends out of town that the crazy really came out.

Abby lived in a big house with a bunch of other trannies who were each exceptional in their own ways. They were all really into being witches and would do their rituals in the public park, with plenty of photos for facebook. They would all wear little fairy wings in public day to day, and they all seemed to have been constantly dating and dramatically breaking up with each other in various poly arrangements. I hadn't seen Abby irl since she left the youth group, but her facebook was pretty wild so I kept watching.

After a couple years of this, Abby made the big announcement that she had split off from the weird tranny coven, and was moving to a small town in another state to start a life with her new (female) girlfriend! For a while things were quiet and the two of them seemed pretty happy together. Lots of photos of happy ugly faces on her timeline. Then Abby announced that she was pregnant.

I watched the comments on that status, waiting for someone to point out the obvious, that she is male and does not have the equipment to conceive or bear a child. It never came. So many weirdo trannies congratulating her on her pregnancy and telling her how she was going to be such a great mom etc. I wanted to speak up, but instead I just watched. After all, maybe I was mistaken and she actually meant that her girlfriend was pregnant. That would make way more sense.

But then the pregnancy photos started. She would post photos every couple days of her standing in profile, jutting her belly out and talking about how her baby "Sinammon" was growing inside her. Her friends were all super supportive, and even her mom was playing along with it. It was kind of surreal to watch and at this point I shared her with a couple irl friends.

Nobody seemed to question when the baby was going to come (nobody online at least), but all pregnancies must come to an end, so Abby had a miscarriage. Sinammon would never come into this world. It was announced on facebook in a long sad essay post, and her friends and mother all expressed their sadness and condolences.

I deleted my facebook a couple years back and haven't seen what Abby has been up to since then, but I hope her crazy ass is doing well.

D min7

yeah yeah whatever
kiwifarms.net
I feel kinda bad talking abut this story, because to be honest, I have some sympathy for the guy I'm about to talk about, but the entire story is quite the cow material that I feel I need to share it here. So anyway, here goes.

I met this user on discord several months ago, we'll call him Ben. I was messaged by Ben one day just randomly who invited me to his server. Curious as to how this could end up, I took the chances and accepted. Ben presented himself as this friendly figure who had invited several other users to his server he described as a "family." (Kind of a red flag for me there). These users here would often spend the day RP'ing, nothing too lulzworthy.

Seems pretty normal, right? Well, obviously there was a catch since I'm posting this here.

Ben was extremely clingy to the point where it was just ridiculous, and he would often yell at others in his circle if he didn't get his way. Most of the time his episodes of yelling at his own friends would go like this:
  • Something would happen such as someone leaving his server, someone/something out of the control of the others affecting him, or even absolutely nothing, yes, sometimes he would do this for no reason.
  • He would yell and complain asking for sympathy, changing his pfp to a black screen and changing his name to something like "gone" or "abandoned" or "nobody loves me", like a 13-year-old skype girl.
  • Other people would try to talk to him to which he would instantly ignore them and keep begging for sympathy.
  • At this point it either goes two ways, he would leave his own server for even more sympathy points, or someone would actually slap sense into him, saying that he's acting like a complete autist.
  • Eventually his dramatic episode would end with him coming back like nothing happened, with a few users being shaken up by the whole thing.
  • Rinse and repeat once every few days.
The thing about Ben is that although he acts like an unstable teenager looking for attention, he's actually an adult, likely in his 20s at this point, and doing this shit. And this isn't the only thing he's done.

He often acts depressed toward others if they do something he doesn't appreciate, an actual example of this being if anyone said that they didn't like communism. I've personally been treated to this any time I changed my pfp to something that wasn't video game related. It was clearly an act as well, which made matters worse. When people said that he needed to improve from his dramatic actions, he would often hide behind an "I've been abused" or an "everyone betrays me" excuse and wouldn't change. He would also stalk users in his friend group to make sure no one would leave his server.

That's another thing, he has become a target of being made fun of by other users because of what he has done. He has threatened to kill himself over the insults, but doesn't say that to intimidate the people making fun of him. Instead he says it to his own friends for even more sympathy. In one incident he even sent pictures of him cutting himself with a knife to this friends.

I eventually left Ben's server after being tired of his actions, even if they were a spectacle. He hasn't tried to contact me since, but from what I know, he's still probably doing the same shit he did when I was there, yelling at the people he supposedly cares for.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
I have a goodie:

This guy is like a mini-Enter (he has his own Growing Around), except he hates all cartoons past 2006, has a hilariously bad childhood that he desparately wants to make into a movie with shitty art, thinks that school shootings are better than cartoon reboots because they can put a kid that has been through a shitty childhood like his a mercy kill, creates shitty hate-art for said cartoon reboots, and hits all the marks of being:

autistic, having ADHD, being gay, a fedora-tipper, all of the sort. This guy makes great material and I like looking at his page every single day for lulz.

I like seeing this guy when I lurk around Enter's Deviantart. Makes my day with his Autism. The only problem is....that he's only 16.

Ch@nnel_green

Skrt skrt my heart hurts
kiwifarms.net
The most amazing lolcow in my.life was my Grandma and she recently passed away😢. She smoked for 60 years and was convinced cigarettes=cancer was a government conspiracy and they were perfectly healthy even though she had multiple strokes and was on oxygen for the last 10 years of her life. Her favorite put down was "common bastard" which sounded hilarious with her south eastern draw. She was a ho for as long as she was physically able. She wrote angry letters to every president. She disliked Trump but by his presidency her sight had gone so she never was able to call him a common bastard. I miss her 😢😢

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
kiwifarms.net
This clown.

Anti-cinema.
(does the lego undermine the sexy?)

Greatest: Griffith, Flaherty, Stroheim, Strand, Eisenstein, Sternberg, Ruttmann, Walt Disney, Chaplin, Sandler, Wyler, Capra, Godard, Bayformers, Friedberg & Seltzer, St. Clair, Walsh, Demille, Stoney, Dwan, Henry King, Barker, Saks, Quine, Brown, Titans GO

worst: ozu, lynch, bugman, bresson, kubrick, lang, welles, ford, hitchcock

The foundation of my thought process:

My interests lie in a cumuluative approach to cultural designation and study. I'm concerned about what the failures and achievements of prior generations entail for the future and what the weight of that history bears on macro-micro social engagement. It is why I play very little emphasis on the creative voice because I largely don't see creativity or individuality. I see bubbles, and within those bubbles, sects of groups that think themselves to be impressive or inferior, not realizing that each and every one of them resides in a bubble. For many still active, they anticipate an end, but with me, I feel as though the end has either happened (2007) or is constant because all around me I see glaze and trite competitive onedownmanship. Perhaps that is my "schizoid" personality that weighs my perception, but I was never a downer nor a whiner. Neither have I ever advocated for such. What I do feel is that I have a sense for real consequence, but my predisposition prevents me from steering away, instead wishing to correct the apathetic stares of the cinephiliac zombie

The reason why I attack so many works is because film, as a medium, is compounded by a near-insurmountable pile of fermented bilge that has crept its way into the crevices of people's egos and subsequently replaced vacant personalities. People define themselves by the films they watch, not really ever getting near or grasping why this piece of visual and audio stimulus resonates with them. They are always using terms such as "seeming" or "oneiric" without ever really contemplating how something that requires physicality could come across as such nor ever really stumbling across the OBJECTIVE notions of what is they glimpsed and had wash over them as another ad in the ecospace, centered on diverting their attention towards an illusively inward autostasis. I'm not one to say I have all the answers because I as well am partially lost, but what separates me from the mass and middling tiers is that i'm not a watcher. I am actively engaging with the works I look at, my mind is racing, many things remissed because of my short-term memory and the ease of losing important ideas and connections I conceptualize. I believe in my senses and have confidence through my immense awareness that picks up on slightest details that go by even the most discerning of individuals, but in my occasional foggy gaze, what I find to be the guiding path for me is working backwards and eliminating what I can firmly justify as antithetical to ideal, as unnecessary, as illusive, as trickery much akin to how Godard said in looking for the future of the post-cinema landscape he anticipated and envisioned, he wanted to return to Griffith and Chaplin and see where at the beginning, the seams were unpulled, where divergent paths in the medium were made and where the constraints in the commercial realm as well as limitations of the independent were first organized.

I am of a long-dead breed, an anomaly in the ecochamber of cinephilia. Firm and dedicated advocate of anti-cinema. Anti-Romantic alarm.

Thought and Personality:

Everything is connected (eastern philosophy); and language is the abstract solidification (Heraclitus); find the root, the connection, then reattach, move, transform, or unplug. The visual language of film allows for the opportunity to transcend sense and achieve freeform consciousness through rhythmic intonation of the beyond (how one can learn dialectics and philosophy through Griffith, Flaherty, and Eisenstein without even reading); that is why the introduction of film has the propensity to incur the end and the rebirth of humanity, for its assemblage is made up of all components (physics, language) to reflect the human spirit; the refraction of collision between subject's thought and screen creates the beyond

Prediction for behavior and disaster with a person is associated with his personality and what he thinks. A plant is from a seed. If there is no seed, then there is no plant. So, there is no seed of thought, the action will not occur.

Because humans are based on energy, they're not all too different from machines; the spirit is the pretentious, ambiguity is the real, the agnosticism of the spiritual, the malleability and the disingenuous seen in Griffith and Demille creates pure essence (the sense of true power)

I have immense propensity for problem-solving and innate intelligence, but my biggest flaw is the slow-burst energy module (passive in public, tested remaining passive, burst when pushed to edge - this is linked with short-term memory); The lack of control seen in Griffith and Eisenstein - Gods; I share with Griffith organization but immense disorganization; I share possibly with Griffith but certainly with Eisenstein sociopathy and a fusion of comedy and incredible darkness

I have immense sense and awareness grabbed from my father and understanding grabbed from my mother and father; Constant doubt shared with father, dates back to possible Jewish origins (striking similarity between Jewish and black shared incompatibility with respective kind)

Perhaps I have the God personality - Heraclitus; stark fluctuation between benevolent and malevolent sociopath brought about by conditioning of horror movies, teasing and sensitivity, and yelling and punishment by father and mother, death of mother and near-death of father shows the predestined traumatic solidification - enjoyment of exploiting psychological reduction of others - TRUTH (CORE) - (personality hindrance prevents humanity from reaching truth since personality is catalyst for thought, truth is more frightening than illusion and pushes away others) - reserved from humanity, dissatisfied with humans but enjoy observing from beyond - I lack desire, I desire truth, I derive entertainment from finding truth and its essence. Reading at early age allowed me to prosper - the knack for philosophical and psychological thinking

Big indication of God personality - how do I know people and can psychologically reduce if I do not spend time with people? (Extra-sensitive awareness)

The misanthrope is either a wild beast or a God, not because he is uncaring, but because he expects better, the testing (teacher and student); the mutual respect between teachers (me and mine, willing to listen to wise) is representative

Unpredictability and comedy:

Comedy is defense mechanism for fear (Bergson); comedy is the foundation of thought (no difference between irony, contradiction, and dialectics because they are all linked with comedy, the disposition of the serious action, the counterweight of productivity - EVERYTHING is linked to counter-energy (physics); Moving Counter – ENERGY TRANSFORMATIONS AND LAW OF CONSERVATION

Humor requires incongruity. Beauty is subjective. Superimpose both, you get neither.

I respond so well to camp because I have an extra-sensitivity towards a range of emotions; I can detect the inner, outer, and meta; the meta is linked to spiritual, spiritual is linked to my minority roots (Native American).

Silly is clown makeup and bushy mustache. Quirky is suede suit with flowerprint (i.e. sublimated queerity)

Campy is rolled eyes and smacked bubblegum. Post-irony is overexpressive smirk with lowered brow (i.e. anime)

Modernism is rollercoasters and funnel cakes. Postmodernism is reefer and texting (i.e. grunge, rock, punk, pop, and rap music)

My personality prevents me from getting absorbed in the freewheeling nonsense beyond passive entertainment. I respect its purpose, it has merit, but my God inhibitions prevent me from being wrapped around escapism. I have an overwhelming, supposedly autistic, obsession with challenging people to be better. Not necessarily be successful but remove their negative aspects. People think I like Demille and Griffith or Bay for entertainment. It's nowhere near the case. I like them for having cultural dialogue. That is preeminent function. But I'm very much wrapped around the complexities of my mind. I DERIVE entertainment from authenticity and truthfulness. Seeing the recontextualization of conflict, its rewrapping. So, I'm very much ALIEN. I have to insert into other's shoes very much like Stroheim, to know what they find entertaining. And often, I like to do so, as exploitation that revolves around to destroying what they like.

The weak-minded will label me a contrarian, a troll, pretentious, or even a PARODY account, as they do with everyone else that poses challenge to them, I'm not a contrarian in any way. I genuinely don't care about the majority of movies. Nothing I see applies to what I would deem 'art.' Altman agreed, why I put that quote in that Sunrise video of mine. What I consider shit, what I consider quality, is completely detached from the standards of which most of you normally consider "good movies", so don't bother trying to pull a "he lieks sandler but h8s welles!!!" on me to distract from you being too inept to argue. I'm always glowing with endorsement over many "beloved" cinephile darlings, such as Chaplin, Spielberg, and Disney, this ALSO extends to "mass entertainment" that cinephiles shriek in terror at the sight of, such as Transformers, Sandler, Friedberg/Seltzer, etc. My main target for criticism is films of the ARTHOUSE variety. The butchering and vulgarization of cinematic language for the purpose of some director's bullshit self-expression, for other cinephiles to feel "emotionally transcendent" for 2 hours while staring at a screen, neither parties achieving any significant change in their environment, instead choosing to throw their fists in the air at "The Man" in an endless loop. Thanks to these types, we now see film adapting mass variant of musical stimulation. No longer theory, now emotional and mood stabilizer as escape from modern existence.

Me, I'm just tired of Redditors that have such huge fucking heads but are middlebrow as fuck

Gotta peg'em down a notch

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
This clown.

Anti-cinema.
(does the lego undermine the sexy?)

Greatest: Griffith, Flaherty, Stroheim, Strand, Eisenstein, Sternberg, Ruttmann, Walt Disney, Chaplin, Sandler, Wyler, Capra, Godard, Bayformers, Friedberg & Seltzer, St. Clair, Walsh, Demille, Stoney, Dwan, Henry King, Barker, Saks, Quine, Brown, Titans GO

worst: ozu, lynch, bugman, bresson, kubrick, lang, welles, ford, hitchcock

The foundation of my thought process:

My interests lie in a cumuluative approach to cultural designation and study. I'm concerned about what the failures and achievements of prior generations entail for the future and what the weight of that history bears on macro-micro social engagement. It is why I play very little emphasis on the creative voice because I largely don't see creativity or individuality. I see bubbles, and within those bubbles, sects of groups that think themselves to be impressive or inferior, not realizing that each and every one of them resides in a bubble. For many still active, they anticipate an end, but with me, I feel as though the end has either happened (2007) or is constant because all around me I see glaze and trite competitive onedownmanship. Perhaps that is my "schizoid" personality that weighs my perception, but I was never a downer nor a whiner. Neither have I ever advocated for such. What I do feel is that I have a sense for real consequence, but my predisposition prevents me from steering away, instead wishing to correct the apathetic stares of the cinephiliac zombie

The reason why I attack so many works is because film, as a medium, is compounded by a near-insurmountable pile of fermented bilge that has crept its way into the crevices of people's egos and subsequently replaced vacant personalities. People define themselves by the films they watch, not really ever getting near or grasping why this piece of visual and audio stimulus resonates with them. They are always using terms such as "seeming" or "oneiric" without ever really contemplating how something that requires physicality could come across as such nor ever really stumbling across the OBJECTIVE notions of what is they glimpsed and had wash over them as another ad in the ecospace, centered on diverting their attention towards an illusively inward autostasis. I'm not one to say I have all the answers because I as well am partially lost, but what separates me from the mass and middling tiers is that i'm not a watcher. I am actively engaging with the works I look at, my mind is racing, many things remissed because of my short-term memory and the ease of losing important ideas and connections I conceptualize. I believe in my senses and have confidence through my immense awareness that picks up on slightest details that go by even the most discerning of individuals, but in my occasional foggy gaze, what I find to be the guiding path for me is working backwards and eliminating what I can firmly justify as antithetical to ideal, as unnecessary, as illusive, as trickery much akin to how Godard said in looking for the future of the post-cinema landscape he anticipated and envisioned, he wanted to return to Griffith and Chaplin and see where at the beginning, the seams were unpulled, where divergent paths in the medium were made and where the constraints in the commercial realm as well as limitations of the independent were first organized.

I am of a long-dead breed, an anomaly in the ecochamber of cinephilia. Firm and dedicated advocate of anti-cinema. Anti-Romantic alarm.

Thought and Personality:

Everything is connected (eastern philosophy); and language is the abstract solidification (Heraclitus); find the root, the connection, then reattach, move, transform, or unplug. The visual language of film allows for the opportunity to transcend sense and achieve freeform consciousness through rhythmic intonation of the beyond (how one can learn dialectics and philosophy through Griffith, Flaherty, and Eisenstein without even reading); that is why the introduction of film has the propensity to incur the end and the rebirth of humanity, for its assemblage is made up of all components (physics, language) to reflect the human spirit; the refraction of collision between subject's thought and screen creates the beyond

Prediction for behavior and disaster with a person is associated with his personality and what he thinks. A plant is from a seed. If there is no seed, then there is no plant. So, there is no seed of thought, the action will not occur.

Because humans are based on energy, they're not all too different from machines; the spirit is the pretentious, ambiguity is the real, the agnosticism of the spiritual, the malleability and the disingenuous seen in Griffith and Demille creates pure essence (the sense of true power)

I have immense propensity for problem-solving and innate intelligence, but my biggest flaw is the slow-burst energy module (passive in public, tested remaining passive, burst when pushed to edge - this is linked with short-term memory); The lack of control seen in Griffith and Eisenstein - Gods; I share with Griffith organization but immense disorganization; I share possibly with Griffith but certainly with Eisenstein sociopathy and a fusion of comedy and incredible darkness

I have immense sense and awareness grabbed from my father and understanding grabbed from my mother and father; Constant doubt shared with father, dates back to possible Jewish origins (striking similarity between Jewish and black shared incompatibility with respective kind)

Perhaps I have the God personality - Heraclitus; stark fluctuation between benevolent and malevolent sociopath brought about by conditioning of horror movies, teasing and sensitivity, and yelling and punishment by father and mother, death of mother and near-death of father shows the predestined traumatic solidification - enjoyment of exploiting psychological reduction of others - TRUTH (CORE) - (personality hindrance prevents humanity from reaching truth since personality is catalyst for thought, truth is more frightening than illusion and pushes away others) - reserved from humanity, dissatisfied with humans but enjoy observing from beyond - I lack desire, I desire truth, I derive entertainment from finding truth and its essence. Reading at early age allowed me to prosper - the knack for philosophical and psychological thinking

Big indication of God personality - how do I know people and can psychologically reduce if I do not spend time with people? (Extra-sensitive awareness)

The misanthrope is either a wild beast or a God, not because he is uncaring, but because he expects better, the testing (teacher and student); the mutual respect between teachers (me and mine, willing to listen to wise) is representative

Unpredictability and comedy:

Comedy is defense mechanism for fear (Bergson); comedy is the foundation of thought (no difference between irony, contradiction, and dialectics because they are all linked with comedy, the disposition of the serious action, the counterweight of productivity - EVERYTHING is linked to counter-energy (physics); Moving Counter – ENERGY TRANSFORMATIONS AND LAW OF CONSERVATION

Humor requires incongruity. Beauty is subjective. Superimpose both, you get neither.

I respond so well to camp because I have an extra-sensitivity towards a range of emotions; I can detect the inner, outer, and meta; the meta is linked to spiritual, spiritual is linked to my minority roots (Native American).

Silly is clown makeup and bushy mustache. Quirky is suede suit with flowerprint (i.e. sublimated queerity)

Campy is rolled eyes and smacked bubblegum. Post-irony is overexpressive smirk with lowered brow (i.e. anime)

Modernism is rollercoasters and funnel cakes. Postmodernism is reefer and texting (i.e. grunge, rock, punk, pop, and rap music)

My personality prevents me from getting absorbed in the freewheeling nonsense beyond passive entertainment. I respect its purpose, it has merit, but my God inhibitions prevent me from being wrapped around escapism. I have an overwhelming, supposedly autistic, obsession with challenging people to be better. Not necessarily be successful but remove their negative aspects. People think I like Demille and Griffith or Bay for entertainment. It's nowhere near the case. I like them for having cultural dialogue. That is preeminent function. But I'm very much wrapped around the complexities of my mind. I DERIVE entertainment from authenticity and truthfulness. Seeing the recontextualization of conflict, its rewrapping. So, I'm very much ALIEN. I have to insert into other's shoes very much like Stroheim, to know what they find entertaining. And often, I like to do so, as exploitation that revolves around to destroying what they like.

The weak-minded will label me a contrarian, a troll, pretentious, or even a PARODY account, as they do with everyone else that poses challenge to them, I'm not a contrarian in any way. I genuinely don't care about the majority of movies. Nothing I see applies to what I would deem 'art.' Altman agreed, why I put that quote in that Sunrise video of mine. What I consider shit, what I consider quality, is completely detached from the standards of which most of you normally consider "good movies", so don't bother trying to pull a "he lieks sandler but h8s welles!!!" on me to distract from you being too inept to argue. I'm always glowing with endorsement over many "beloved" cinephile darlings, such as Chaplin, Spielberg, and Disney, this ALSO extends to "mass entertainment" that cinephiles shriek in terror at the sight of, such as Transformers, Sandler, Friedberg/Seltzer, etc. My main target for criticism is films of the ARTHOUSE variety. The butchering and vulgarization of cinematic language for the purpose of some director's bullshit self-expression, for other cinephiles to feel "emotionally transcendent" for 2 hours while staring at a screen, neither parties achieving any significant change in their environment, instead choosing to throw their fists in the air at "The Man" in an endless loop. Thanks to these types, we now see film adapting mass variant of musical stimulation. No longer theory, now emotional and mood stabilizer as escape from modern existence.

Me, I'm just tired of Redditors that have such huge fucking heads but are middlebrow as fuck

Gotta peg'em down a notch
This looks like a /tv/ copypasta.

Emo Crow Fumikage

Snake? Snake? Saaaaaaaake?
kiwifarms.net
Guy I’m considering making a thread on because he’s incredibly exceptional. It should be noted that I have long since cut off communications with him.
I was friends with him for a couple of years and had little idea of how much of a tard he was until fairly recently. This guy is apparently on various forms of social media and internet platforms (including some he was banned from, like Twitter and Reddit), and on all of these accounts, his spergery is evident. Even just talking to this guy on Discord, he would complain about the dumbest things and blow things way out of proportion. Example 1: he would sperg to me a lot about Nintendo Switch Online (which I’m not a big fan of, to be fair) in the most autistic manner. Example 2: He loves Callie from the Squid Sisters from Splatoon and hates Marie, and goes out of his way to write insane hateful things about her. He does this with anything he doesn’t like.
I recently became aware of his deviantArt too, and it’s... Really exceptional. This guy is a big fan of Splatoon. I mean like, he’s really into it. Aaaaand he has a lot of Splatoon porn.
His deviantArt favorites are full of degeneracy: Splatoon porn, fetish art, etc. This fucker is a serious case of stupid and I think he deserves a thread.
How old is this guy, by the way? 26. 26.
I’m currently in the process of archiving stuff to showcase for a post on him.
edit: forgot I was going to include a couple screenshot examples of his spergery

Attachments

Last edited:

Pringus

kiwifarms.net
I've known this guy since highschool who meets most requirements of being a lolcow (or at least, what I think the requirements are). Completely anime obsessed, autistic (and refuses to get help for it), somewhat racist/sexist, always makes himself out to be the victim, loud and larger than life, nitpicky-- you name it. He'll constantly spout stuff about how you're wrong for liking something, and says pretty much anything that comes to mind, no matter how offensive, how loud (the guy can't whisper), or how inappropriate of a location it is (loudly admitted to having accounts on HentaiHaven in public).

It doesn't take much at ALL to get a good reaction out of him.
Things that have made him either freak out or go into a fit of fury (knocking shit off of tables) include:
-Jokingly disliking one of his Youtube videos
-Beating him at Super Smash Brothers (I got a surprise spraydown in Pepsi for this one)
-Having his e-mail address signed up to the Fox News newsletter (showed him how to unsubscribe, still chimped out)
-Google+ shutting down
-Mentioning anything related to a "mainstream anime"
and countless, countless other things. I could write a whole decade's worth of random weird shit he's done or said, but I don't really have the brain cells to.

Despite all of this, though, the guy is pretty nice at his core (AKA when he takes his fucking meds). It's not uncommon that he apologizes for the weird shit he does, and he can be a pretty cool guy when he feels like it. It's just that, pretty much everytime I think of him, I think of how in 10 years, I'll probably be getting e-mails from new age lolcow historians asking me for details to be put on his version of the CWCki.

K

KO 864

kiwifarms.net
I've known this guy since highschool who meets most requirements of being a lolcow (or at least, what I think the requirements are). Completely anime obsessed, autistic (and refuses to get help for it), somewhat racist/sexist, always makes himself out to be the victim, loud and larger than life, nitpicky-- you name it. He'll constantly spout stuff about how you're wrong for liking something, and says pretty much anything that comes to mind, no matter how offensive, how loud (the guy can't whisper), or how inappropriate of a location it is (loudly admitted to having accounts on HentaiHaven in public).

It doesn't take much at ALL to get a good reaction out of him.
Things that have made him either freak out or go into a fit of fury (knocking shit off of tables) include:
-Jokingly disliking one of his Youtube videos
-Beating him at Super Smash Brothers (I got a surprise spraydown in Pepsi for this one)
-Having his e-mail address signed up to the Fox News newsletter (showed him how to unsubscribe, still chimped out)
-Google+ shutting down
-Mentioning anything related to a "mainstream anime"
and countless, countless other things. I could write a whole decade's worth of random weird shit he's done or said, but I don't really have the brain cells to.

Despite all of this, though, the guy is pretty nice at his core (AKA when he takes his fucking meds). It's not uncommon that he apologizes for the weird shit he does, and he can be a pretty cool guy when he feels like it. It's just that, pretty much everytime I think of him, I think of how in 10 years, I'll probably be getting e-mails from new age lolcow historians asking me for details to be put on his version of the CWCki.
Does he get upset because he's a true connesour of anime and doesn't watch "popular trash", or because he feels he knows more and doesn't want people upstaging him?

Pringus

kiwifarms.net
Does he get upset because he's a true connesour of anime and doesn't watch "popular trash", or because he feels he knows more and doesn't want people upstaging him?
Both, pretty much. No one is allowed to even mention the names of anything along the lines of Pokemon or Naruto-- even if it's another weeaboo.

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
further to my last post about Peeko, she has now quit work altogether because some sick bastard (who apparently has a well-paid job) has got her pregnant, and she expects him to provide for her and the kid
apparently she got messages of congratulations from everyone but the father himself, which she regarded as a great success - there's no way this can end badly, right?

even given my generally sour and cynical view of humanity, I am genuinely horrified by the fact there are sick fuckers out there who are degenerate enough to sexually exploit mentally subnormal women and impregnate them, and that they could be absolutely anywhere

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino