Personal Lolcows -

assburger-king

you cant spell therapist without the rapist
kiwifarms.net
There is this obese woman i see on a regular basis, who was almost kicked out of the local cafe for eating shit off of dirty plates in the dish bins, she also has a youtube channel with a video titled dumpster lobster, which as you may guess is about her fishing lobsters from a dumpster
im exceptional and forgot the video

hatwobble

Computer, can I see a flarhgunnstow?
kiwifarms.net
This guy thinks he was recruited into the CIA. He sends out long rambling emails to everyone he knows claiming as much. He's working as a GrubHub food delivery guy, and he wears a tactical vest with a CIA patch while he does it. Someone called the police when he showed up wearing it, he recorded the incident and sent it to everyone he could. His rich parents don't think he's crazy, so they give him money and buy him a car every time he wrecks one. It's kind of sad, but every once in a while I send him a dumb meme from a burner number to watch his reaction:
1 - c1hm1Lq.png2 - wZ1RqE6.png3 - eTqSVOd.png4 - p9oQmo7.png5 - eV4Qyrq.png6 - E0Sxvsb.png7 - L254UVR.png8 - L6g3lYO.png9 - aWdRBwf.png10 - lx9tqr3.png

I've got a lot more if people are interested. He sends some pretty funny stuff. He once sent out photos of bird shit on his car as proof that it was "vandalized".

Attachments

Last edited:

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this is so much 'lolcow' as just some random nutjob I found and kept tabs on here and there online, but I think it's an interesting case nonetheless.

I came across an anorexic 15-year-old girl on YouTube back around 2015. She made videos about her issues and attempts to recover, and she also had a blog about this. I'd check in on her occasionally, and after a couple years I found that her channel was gone and so was her blog. This was shortly before she was supposed to head off to college, so I thought maybe she had finally realized that basing so much of her identity around being eating-disordered was holding back her recovery and she'd moved on as a result. I looked her up on Facebook to confirm and, well, I didn't exactly find what I was expecting. She looked emaciated as ever, and her profile pic was of her wearing a head covering that looked like what cancer patients sometimes wear when they've lost all their hair. My first thought was that maybe she was wearing that because she had lost her hair due to illness, either anorexia or something else. I read through her posts and was surprised to find that, no, it had nothing to do with illness, but in fact this middle-class, blonde, white college student daughter of a Methodist pastor from Wisconsin had decided to convert to Islam.

Kitlen

Julie, Mr. 600... I'm making friends everywhere!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE: So my personal lolcow is now on a hate campaign against me apparently. I’m still in the Discord where we originally met, and the users who keep in contact with him tell me all the lulzy things he says about me (which they know are false because they’ve met me and they know his character). He’s really mad at me, and keeps searching for my home address to get back at me, fortunately all my stuff is pretty damn hard to find because I don’t use the same user name or post my stuff anywhere. Anyways, I’m still slightly frightened. Should I do anything? You would think with an ED page he would lie low but he doesn’t.

The Pink Panther

Think Like Pink
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE: So my personal lolcow is now on a hate campaign against me apparently. I’m still in the Discord where we originally met, and the users who keep in contact with him tell me all the lulzy things he says about me (which they know are false because they’ve met me and they know his character). He’s really mad at me, and keeps searching for my home address to get back at me, fortunately all my stuff is pretty damn hard to find because I don’t use the same user name or post my stuff anywhere. Anyways, I’m still slightly frightened. Should I do anything? You would think with an ED page he would lie low but he doesn’t.
Fuck off of that Discord and block his ass.

Shadfan666xxx000

kiwifarms.net
Post pics and start a thread here.

fakegambit

kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna bring up his username, but there's this one particular lad on a Donkey Kong fansite I'm on ocassionally, and he's... strange.

There's only been one proper big incident with him, which I'll talk about now.

The Stanley Incident:
In the arcade game, Donkey Kong 3, you play as a character called Stanley, but this name is where the dispute happened. Basically, there has been one time his name has been mentioned in English media, but this user found an additional two times his name had been mentioned in Japaneese media. Most people on the site call him "Stanley the Bugman", because that was his name in the American media, but in Japan, the name was written "Stanley the bugman", with the lowercase B indicating that its not part of his name. Users on the site always call him the American version, but this lad is so certian that they're wrong, because there's more Japaneese offical spellings out there. It's gotten to the point where users will merely bring it up and he'll have a fit, its fucking weird.

Bootleg CWCki, its the Mario Wiki:
The site has an in-joke of making fun of the Mario Wiki alot, but this lad will non-stop defend the wiki for really no reason. One time someone said that they don't think the Mario Wiki has much fun with the series lore, to which he responded:

"Mario Wiki's forum is three times larger and more active than (the DK forum in question), roughly 3/5ths of that is dedicated towards shitposting, playing silly games and organizing activities like the wiki's official newsletter, and the few people who are dedicated to editing the wiki have to spend a lot of their time fixing poorly-written articles and arguing with underage users over dumb proposals.

Then you have people like me who bust their asses researching and looking for rare or otherwise undocumented materials then paying for them out of pocket just so the wiki can get its collective information right and provide insight into things not previously understood.

But no, it's not Fun™ enough. Sacrificing your time, effort and money to maintain something you're passionate about isn't Fun™. Respecting and enjoying the source material as-is isn't Fun™. Striving to provide people with accurate information isn't Fun™. The only real way to have Fun™ is to play a neverending game of pretend, right? Your personal "beliefs" are so much more Fun™, right? Fuck the source material, it's not Fun™ enough, right? And who gives a shit what anyone else thinks, they probably don't know how to have Fun™ like you do, right?"

This is definitely my favourite post of his. He's done some other stuff thats not that funny, but I'll post if you want.

• Winner
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Puar

Smug fuck
kiwifarms.net
This was a few years ago. Back on Facebook, there was a guy that claimed he was really Shadow the Hedgehog. Not kidding. This guy had problems and did shitty actions to show how much of a "badass" he was. He claimed he was a sociopath and claimed he nearly killed his stepfather. He would send death threats towards people and make public monologues how someone should 'Burn' because he defies them. He manged to manipulate one dumbass I covered on here months ago into being brainless as him.

On top of that, the dude stole pictures of an Asian Actor and claimed it was him. Some of the images differed. Not sure what happened to this guy, but he was 19 when he pulled this shit.

sweet-cereal-killer

kiwifarms.net
I've met my lolcow on asexuality.org and thanks to his bragging about his life I have managed to easily track him down. Took me only a couple of days. I don't want to doxx him or interfere with his life. I just like to laugh at him in private.

He joined AVEN (asexuality.org) circa 2015 because, according to him, his wife was asexual. He even thought she was autistic and tried to "fix" her autism. (He is 50, his wife is 58 .) Took him a couple of years to realize his wife was just not attracted to him (I think she said it to his face after she got fed up with him pestering her for sex and calling her autistic when she refused. She ended up leaving him.)
He spent a lot of his time trolling AVEN after his wife left him. Being a regular and friends with the local lolcow (an anorexic basket case who had been there for over a decade complaining about her life) and a certain granny tranny mod, he was allowed with going around calling people broken and autistic. They eventually got fed up with him and kicked him out.

irl, he has an obcession with D. H. Lawrence (who wrote garbage like Sons and Lovers and Lady Chatterley's Lover). He is a lefty who loves to virtue signal on twitter and has a bad case of Trump Derrangement Syndrome. He supposedly has or had a son (the mother may have aborted him) but other than an article dating back to the early 2000s, there's nothing more on his son. He himself claimed he had "no offspring of [his] own".
He was raised by a single mother with BPD, left when he was 18, had his first experiences with an Italian in Paris ("we did everything except piv", he said, and also said that he didn't like piv. Insists he is very hetero). This lasted a few weeks and later he went back to England and lost his v-card "on a drunken shag with a friend". Later (early-mid 20s) dated a single mother who was 11 years older than he was and already had two kids (when asked what they had in common he said "great chemistry" and insisted it wasn't "as juvenile as it sounds"), eventually dumped her. The relationship lasted 4 years and according to him, it was his most stable relationship. Later he had some "unsubstantial flings" and then met his "autistic" wife.

He is also a vegetarian, an alcoholic, a journalist and a college lecturer. I found his Fetlife profile, he says he's a "Dom". He's a feminist and a (very creepy) nice guy. He used to have long-ish hair and a 70s haircut but he cut it short because he wanted his wife to notice. She didn't, and he went on AVEN to whine about it.

On his Twitter he had a phase between 2015-17 where he'd post creepshots of young women drunk and vomiting on nightclubs, filthy public restrooms and drawings of penises.

His Twitter gems include things like "I forgot to wash all my pants and had to go to work on swimming trunks, I feel like a teenager again." and a picture of him at a feminist rally (picture a bunch of older women holding feminist signs and a pretty tall guy, the only male at the rally, among them with a naughty smile on his face).

About his son he wrote some autobiographical stories where he complained about being jealous of the baby and being replaced by him, another on how women and "society" got in the way of his relationship with this supposed son. Other stories where he compares women to dogs and baboons.

Sometimes he gets tired of "society" and runs off to the woods for a few days.

He is very self-conscious about his age; his biggest buttons are being called "creepy old man" and "old".
He is a big fan of Arthur Seaton from Saturday Night and Sunday Morning (Seaton was a young man who had sex with his friends wife who was older than he was, in the book he got her pregnant twice, the second time she has to do a DIY abortion, then he dates her cousin and gets beat up by her husband's thugs. Then he blamed society for holding him down. He was also a commie who fantasized about the Soviet Union bombing the factory where he worked).

Reading this you'd think he's a really ugly middle aged incel well, he isn't. He's just quite crazy. He says he has been in therapy but clearly didn't do him much good.

Honestly I feel sorry for the guy. I may not be as much of a disaster as he is but I am not going to lie, we do have a lot in common.

Last edited:

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
He's a feminist and a (very creepy) nice guy....

...a picture of him at a feminist rally (picture a bunch of older women holding feminist signs and a pretty tall guy, the only male at the rally, among them with a naughty smile on his face).

About his son he wrote some autobiographical stories... on how women and "society" got in the way of his relationship with this supposed son. Other stories where he compares women to dogs and baboons
Sounds about right.

Reactions: saralovesjuicyfruit

20 Names a Mile

kiwifarms.net
A lengthy post, and so many stories to share.

TLDR: 50 year old cousin reveals his true colors by making it clear he sees all republicans as equally shitty in sensationalist ways, is unwilling to believe biological and familial heritage of his extended family (Maternal grandmother is Japanese btw), and does everything he can to come off as superior and above all others because "He cares more about the cats and paid an electric bill." We love the way he goes after the family with his "Right thinking" and then loses all possible respect the family had for him for being willing to provide money to assist in the move and apartment fees.

A friend of mine has just recently been through some really tough shit with his family. His brother is on the autism spectrum, his parents just got divorced, and he was being abused by his mother (another lolcow for how she destroyed her family with "right think"), and in denial of it, for at least eight years. So the divorce filed in January and his father has custody of the brother after their school terms ended, but he couldn't afford to move both at the same time and was only able to do so in the end because of his cousin. The mother is an "independent" voter, the father is republican, and the cousin is democrat. In the very short amount of time they have all lived together the cousin has pissed off the family of three, you guessed it, three times. One incident involves the use of the word "Jewed", the one following involves their cats, and the third involves the word "sir". After all of these events the cousin clammed up by locking himself in his room, smoking pot, playing video games, and eating dim sum. He did all of this while giving everyone the silent treatment and continued to ignore their attempts at greeting him and inviting him places. Fun Fact: The cousin canceled the family movie night he was going to pay for because of the cat incident, and it was that event that caused him to grow angrier and angrier in silence.

No one cares that this 50 year old man is giving his family the silent treatment. It means they don't have to listen to him bitch about the Right being neo-nazis/racists/child murderers. My friend's dad married a woman with a Jewish father and they all attended one Jewish family member's funeral where my friend's dad was a pallbearer. This family member was essential to the family's well-being after the Obama Administration was in place and living in CA became impossible for them. All of this talk about neo-nazis etc came after the father made a joke about how he Jewed a good deal for something. Something taught to him by the family member that died. My friend waited until everyone is the living before explaining to the cousin that his dad wasn't being a nazi, neo or otherwise, and gave the same information as I stated previously. This made the cousin fall silent and he never brought up "republicans are all nazis and racists" after that. He, however, was not over it.

My friend has two cats. One is to help him with the trauma of being raped, losing his partner to cancer, and losing his two closest feline friends a year apart (one was in the family for 12 years and the other was able to warn him when he was going to have a panic attack or seizure). Suffice to say, my friend doesn't need any of this old fuck's bitching in his life. The other cat is a binge eater simply because she never feels full and is super lazy. Vet said she's fine, but they need to watch her eat. The cousin, to my knowledge, doesn't know any of this about my friend or his cats. He also doesn't seem to understand that my friend is a vet tech and working on becoming a veterinarian. It's his lifelong passion for animals, from tarantulas to whales to snakes etc., that keeps him going. This 50yr old man has tried to tell my friend he is abusing his cats and dehydrating them by not keeping a water dish in his room. My friend keeps his door open 24/7 if he is not intentionally forcing the cats to explore the rest of the house by locking them out of his room. He also doesn't want the cats in his room because if he is sleeping and the door isn't open they'll wake him and he has to let them out to go to the bathroom. He has told this to the cousin, who then proceeded to cancel family night, and act like a child throwing a very silent tantrum for a week.

*Third event happens here, but breaks this story up.*

His brother and father spoke with him and his father basically said "My son has a very sound and valid reason for wanting to keep the cats out of his room. Not only that, but his actions aren't harming them any. He isn't pulling on them, tossing them out of his room, or endangering them. He's basically saying 'Have fun, explore, and stay the hell out of my room'. And no. You're right, he doesn't have to listen to you because he is an adult and well educated enough to make his decision, but he still has to respect you and he has." This made the cousin talkative once more, in that he has greeted them, checked in, and gone back to complaining about his job. He also talks about how close he has gotten to the cats after working with them for these past few weeks. This is where both my friend and I had to laugh because "Wtf have you done for the cats?"

Third story is towards the end of the last as I said. The family was playing a board game in the living room, the cousin came home in an attitude. Was stomping and going to his room to drop off something, then went back out to put his dim sum in the fridge. All the while the father kept saying "How are you doing, Sir?" "Good evening, Sir." "Sir?" The cousin snaps and loudly proclaims "Stop calling me 'Sir' it makes me mad and you're pissing me off. Keeping calling me that and I'm going to fucking freak out." This registers to everyone at the game as a threat. The dad almost follows to see if he's projecting anger because of a work incident, but says it's not worth it and they continue the game. The cousin and father go for a walk at some point in the evening and as I said issue is mostly resolved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chandler Cats

sweet-cereal-killer

kiwifarms.net
(cont. my lolcow from before, remembered something)
One time on AVEN, this incel who was attracted to an "asexual" girl asked for advice.
He said the girl kept teasing him and undressed in front of him (something like that), but since she wasn't making any advances that must have meant she was asexual.
My lolcow decides to give him dating advice. Says she is definetly interested in him and encouraged him to go for it when the girl was clearly just using him for attention.
The result was that the girl, predictably, rejected him, and my lolcow said "I've come to realize some girls really just do it for attention" (I'm paraphrasing). He was also surprised to learn that many women settle down with nice guy betas in their mid 30s. He said he didn't know of any woman who had done that (lol...)

By the way, this guy is 50. I think he may be a bit autistic.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
Meet Steven Genoch/Stevie Ray Genoch/Stephanie Genoch/Rockstar Stevie Ray

A homeless cross dressing White Rapper from Houston Texas that admits to doing lots of drugs and has a thing for videos of animals either fucking or fighting.

Sometimes Stevie Ray makes videos telling you a bit about himself, showcasing himself cross dressing and dropping some dope beats!

Other times he says insightful things about beating people up for being mean to him, rape, and Anti-Natalism!

He considers this to be his best work.

Finally he is something of a naturalist.

Coelacanth

Your local shitposting living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
So I think this group on DA I'm a part of might just become a personal lolcow. It's just a group themed around pokemon fusions which is nothing special, but something went down the other day that made a lot of the members really question if joining the group was a good idea.

So there's an event going on that involves a legendary fusion and the design was finally revealed for everyone to take a look at. But a couple of members thought the design was underwhelming and decided to do their own takes on the fusion for fun. This resulted in the mods getting super assmad about it because it "disrespected" the hard work they'd put into the art and apparently triggered their anxiety so much that they decided to mute the discord chat with the owner's permission until further notice. It drove a handful of users who were interested in joining away and left a lot of us in the dark about what was going on to say the least.

palodon_by_creativebomb_ddfq34z-pre.png

It's meant to be a groudon/palossand, but to me it just looks like they took primal groudon and drenched the lower half in molten cheese.

I don't know if I can get any chatlogs about it right now, but I thought the story would be fun to share because it actually made me laugh pretty hard.

Kitlen

Julie, Mr. 600... I'm making friends everywhere!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update update: So, as I’ve mentioned, my lolcow has an ED page, you’d think he’d learn most people don’t like him, right? WRONG. He posts in Soc in his and my state threads constantly and is notorious for sperging them up. So anyways, people have begun posting his contact info saying he is a gay bottom searching for a black or Mexican dom (he is a full on /pol/tard). He is CONVINCED I am the master troll behind this intricate plot to bring about his demise, despite it being others doing this. He is now scouring for my information. I’ve told others to tell him I’m not doing it but he won’t listen... good thing best revenge he can come up with when finding my info is “sending me twenty pizzas.”
I want to start a thread but I feel that will oust my account to him.

Edit: spelling

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While checking up on one of my other personal cows, I came across this lovely individual.
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.54.18 PM.png
I was going to just put this "art" in the dA thread, but then I had a closer look at the guy who made it. He has a piss fetish, obviously, but gets triggered when the character pisses itself. So, he steals art from piss-spergs to remove the pants-pissing from it and makes a slew of Autistic memes about it.
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.56.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 10.59.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.07.01 PM.png
So, that's pretty spergy, I thought. But, does it go deeper?

Sure enough, he has some weird obsession with "minor friendly" fetish art and chimps out when people think that's gross.
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.01.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.02.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.04.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.04.07 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.04.30 PM.png

"Stop trying to force art of children to be fully dressed"
:thinking:
He also has an alternate account that he uses to threaten to murder people. Over shitty MSpaint fetish drawings.
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.10.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 11.11.42 PM.png
There's not enough here to make a full fledged cow, but I cracked up a few times at the weird threats he makes and the idea of "chaste" fetish porn. Clearly he truly is an intelligent, mentally perfect condition darling.

I shall leave you now with a selection of his brilliant writing. He is a modern Shakespeare and his talents in poetry need to be shared with the world.

(This is an omakyusai-based parody of "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. If you're not into relief AT ALL, you are granted permission to leave.)
I'm insecure
Don't know what for
I'll turn and twist till you open that do-o-or
I'll pee myself
If no one helps
I have to pee (as) badly as Isabe-e-elle*
Whoever's in the bathroom is taking
Too long, I feel it, don't yo-ou?
The liquid fills up my bladder like nothing else
I flip and flop because my bladder's overwhelmed
I don't want (to) fall on the ground and then pee myself
Oh-whoa-whoa-oh-oh!
I have to pee so badly, oh!
If only, if only you would see
That I just really have to go so desperately
It is a good thing nobody's laughing at me!
Oh-whoa-whoa-oh-oh!
I have to pee so badly, oh-oh-oh!
So co-come on, things (are) going wrong
I can't believe omo is in a so-o-ong
I don't know why....oh me oh my.....
I hope you'll let me come in there and si-i-igh!
Whoever's in the bathroom is taking
Too long, I feel it, don't yo-ou?
Oh-whoa-whoa-oh-oh!
Oh-whoa-whoa-oh-oh!
(singing na's like in the original song)
Oh-whoa-whoa-oh-oh!
Oh-whoa-whoa-oh-oh!
Oh-whoa-whoa-oh-oh!
(song ends, but video doesn't)
(door opens) FINALLY! (makes a mad dash inside there, closes and locks the door, inhales deeply, then relieving self) Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh..... (video fades out)
*This is a #ReliefForIsabellePls reference. If you don't know what #ReliefForIsabellePls is, google it.

(This parody of Andy Grammer's "Keep Your Head Up" is most recommended for PaperGami, who made the Rocipo character.)
She's been waiting, PaperGami
Waiting for her mommy
And her bladder level's getting high
We gotta help our Roci
Roci the loli
If she pees herself, she'll die
Her mama's taking long time
Hope she'll make it on time
(Can't think of a rhyme)
If she doesn't make it
Yeah, if she don't make it
Guess we could rewind time,
Oh, we rewind time,
Time, oh, we rewind time.
But we gotta help our Rocipo-oh!
Because she really needs to pee-e!
We gotta help our Rocipo-oh!
I know it's hard knowing sharks
From head down to tail
Did I say something irreleva-ant?
But Roci really needs to pee-e!
She got her hands near her crotch now.
We better watch out
For the fricking missiles that fly by.
Hey you, open sesame!
Hurry up, her mommy!
We are really running out of time!
I'm calling Ms. L'engle!
Do you know what's tangled?
The ureters above Rocipo's thighs!*
We're here for a purpose.
If she really bursts, this
is all we gotta do: rewind time,
Oh, we rewind time,
Time, oh, we rewind time.
But we gotta help our Rocipo-oh!
We gotta help our Rocipo-oh!
From head down to tail
But Roci really needs to pee-e!
This is awful! Oh, the pain!
I hope this never happens again!
Our poor Roci starts to leak!
This verse again, and now this verse again! I said,
This is awful! Oh, the pain!
I hope this never happens again!
Our poor Roci starts to leak!
But the door opens! The door opens just for our pretty
Rocipo-oh! Get in there, enjoy relie-ef!
The door opened for Rocipo-oh!
Get in there, enjoy relie-ef!
From head down to tail
But finally, she gets relie-ef!
Lucky Rocipo-oh!
Lucky Rocipo-oh!
Lucky Rocipo-oh!
Rocipohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!
Rocipo: Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..............

• Horrifying
Reactions: Kitlen
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino