Personal Lolcows -

The Ultimate Ramotith

Sorry I don't speak wrong
kiwifarms.net
I have an artis that I admire. The artist has a style that was normally fun and edgy but, at imes, gets into a more abstract, simplistic style that honestly inspired me. When I said that, the artist was overjoyed.

...the next day, the artist blocked me.

The artist wrote in the blog that my being a 't/e/r/f' (explicitly censoring the word that way) put a 1260 on the artist's mood, making the artist physically sick (literally) and needing to cleanse... even going all 'GO BACK TO SAIDIE ARABIA, THIELR!!!!!!!' on me. I was confused (especially with ow the word 'TERF' was thrown so lightly)... until I found ou that I reblogged a pos that talked against self-ID laws. Because I did not kno what a self-ID la was, I though tha the post was talking about loosening/abolishment of voter ID laws. I posted an acknowledgement of my mistake, but...

First of all, the artis tweeted lies about me, claiming that my blog was full of TERF stuff that was tagged 'radfem' and stuff. Then, the artist claimed that I was attacking the artist's righ to exist... I making the artist physically sick because I, who apparently holds transphobic ideology, outright said to the artis tha the art was inspiring.

Second of all, the artist did admi that I could have been tricked by a radfem's tricky diction, but...
...when someone confronted the artist's behaviour, the artist reacted that anyone who makes uch a mistake is exceptionally lunatic. After all, according to the artist, anyone who mingles (even accidentally or unknowingly) with anyone who puts trans lives in danger deserves the death penalty. In other words: no mistakes allowed.
Worse, when another person criticised the artist's approach to the artist's userbase, the artist reacted by putting morals above money, given how the artist is not pursuing art commercially. The artist then accused the people on 'my side' of being stubborn.

The irony is tha the artist uploaded a picture commissioned from someone I know is far more trans-exclusionary... maybe the person who commissioned the drawing was just better at hiding anything trans-exclusionary. Even more ironic is tha the artist retweeted a post about how being trans does not shield you from criticism.

The sad thing is that I am actually still willing to reconcile, but, with ow the artist just keeps on shutting out me and is ubject o SJW nonsense...
...I must admi tha the artist is a LOLcow.

Damn Near

It's lovely to be here, thank you for having me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's kind of a minor one that I find amusing. I met this girl once a few years back. She was a friend of a friend's younger sister or something. Since then she's gone off to college, gone full SJW with problem glasses and all, become "pansexual", and become... Scottish somehow.

She's talking about her younger biological brother:
View attachment 1092005

I think she got her Scottish accent from Groundskeeper Willie:
View attachment 1092006
View attachment 1092007

"Doing some American research"
View attachment 1092008

STORAY TIME!!!!
View attachment 1092009

Those American bitches...
View attachment 1092010

She's never been to Scotland. In fact I'm not sure she's ever even left the state...
View attachment 1092011

Yeeee support pedo voodoo n shiet
View attachment 1092012

"Scottish humor"
View attachment 1092013
that is a lethal amount of cringe

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Kobidobidog
I made him shit his pants years ago after wiping his discussion tab during post Google+ interaction.
He genuinely believes that raptor Jesus was speaking to him through YouTube comments among other hilarity I got out of him.
I'm not even sure if the guy is alive in year of our lord or free, being unashamed dogfucker. Poor bastard tried dating websites, someone doxes him and started A logging the old dog fiddling preacher of truth.
He went radio silent. I haven't bothered to check him on years since he has so many untreated diseases (He believes that chiropractic medicine will cure EVERYTHING)
He might be dead for all I know or Alzheimers hit him or something.

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No-one's ever really gone...

Not even a month after I put up my bittersweet Goodbye, but not forever post and Rufus actually delivers the goods. I guess I should learn to be more patient or something.

Anyway, let's get on with it:

Rufus Wars: Spergsistance

Really scrapin' that barrel for titles now.

As I've said before, Rufus's parents laid down some drastic measures to stop him going to see The Rise of Skywalker. The bars on his window after the Solo incident were just the start. After the film was released, he wasn't allowed to leave the house unsupervised (not that he really goes anywhere anyway) and his parents made sure at least one of them was in the house with him at all times to ensure he didn't try and sneak out. This has, not to put too fine a point on it, been an absolute pain in the arse for them, but weighed against an unruly tard causing chaos and destruction over a humble Flash Gordon pastiche, it was a small price to pay.

In the past Rufus has justified going to see the Disney Wars films, despite sperging for months about how awful they'll be, by saying he's "satisfying his curiosity" or wants to "get some closure". This time he didn't even try to hide his true reasoning - he said he wanted to go to a screening of the The Rise of Skywalker to protest and disrupt it. I guess honesty is a virtue after all.

Unfortunately for Rufus, after about a quarter of a century dealing with his bullshit, his parents have finally got savvy enough to try and minimise the fallout from his autism. But as they say, viruses adapt, and not before long, Rufus found a weak point in their defenses and slipped through.

Earlier this week, Rufus announced that he had an interview at Game (for non-Brtifags, that's our imaginatively-titled version of Gamestop) in [REDACTED]. He presented a confirmation email which looked legit and asked for one of his parents to drive him to the train station so he could go to the interview. His parents have been absolutely desperate for him to get a job, so although they were a bit sceptical at first, they agreed to let him out to attend the interview. However, they said he wouldn't be allowed to travel to the interview on his own, and someone would need to come with him. Rufus seemed a bit annoyed at first, but eventually agreed to be chaperoned to the interview.

So Rufus's Mum drove him to [REDACTED] in the hopes that he would finally be gainfully employment after two plus years of doing nothing but writing hilariously bad fanfiction. The Game Rufus was interviewing at was in a shopping centre with a cinema, which put his Mum on high alert. Rufus wanted her to wait with the car, but she insisted on following him into the shopping centre. Rufus pointed out that it would look awful is his Mum came to the interview with him. She agreed, and positioned herself in a coffee shop roughly opposite Game. Rufus went in and his Mum settled down with a coffee to await his return, casting strategic glances at the door to make sure Rufus didn't try anything.

An hour later, and Rufus still hadn't returned. The email he'd shown his parents had mentioned some kind of assessment centre, but Rufus's Mum was sure that something was wrong. She waited a little longer, before going into the Game. She accosted a member of staff, and asked what was going on with interviews. The member of staff told her that there weren't any interviews that day, and at any rate, they weren't hiring at the moment.

Fearing the worst, Rufus's Mum began to head towards the cinema. She didn't get far before she saw Rufus stomping towards her with a thunderous expression on his face. He froze when he saw her, and tried to explain that the interview had finished and he'd gone to get something to eat, but she didn't buy it for a second.

Rufus eventually cracked under questioning and the truth came out.

Demonstrating tactical genius that would shame Grand Admiral Thrawn, Rufus had meticulously forged the email inviting him to the interview, gone into the Game, hung around for a bit, waited for a crowd of people to leave, slipped out alongside them, and headed for the cinema. Once there, he'd bought a ticket for The Rise of Skywalker and as the film began, he'd stood up in front of the whole cinema, and started doing a live reading of his Sequel Trilogy scripts.

I, and I'm sure many others, would probably have been over the moon if this had happened in our screening of The Rise of Skywalker, and more than happy to let Rufus carry on unopposed. Unfortunately, cinema staff didn't see it that way. Rufus was kicked out only minutes into his monologue and left to reckon with his furious mother.

As a result of his behaviour, Rufus's computer has been confiscated and disconnected from the internet. He's only allowed to use it with internet access if he's supervised by his parents and they know he's applying for jobs. He's allowed an hour of "free time" with it in the evening, but without internet access.

All I can say after all this is that Rufus's dedication to making a fool of himself will never cease to amaze me :story:

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not even a month after I put up my bittersweet Goodbye, but not forever post and Rufus actually delivers the goods. I guess I should learn to be more patient or something.

As I've said before, Rufus's parents laid down some drastic measures to stop him going to see The Rise of Skywalker. The bars on his window after the Solo incident were just the start. After the film was released, he wasn't allowed to leave the house unsupervised (not that he really goes anywhere anyway) and his parents made sure at least one of them was in the house with him at all times to ensure he didn't try and sneak out. This has, not to put too fine a point on it, been an absolute pain in the arse for them, but weighed against an unruly tard causing chaos and destruction over a humble Flash Gordon pastiche, it was a small price to pay.

In the past Rufus has justified going to see the Disney Wars films, despite sperging for months about how awful they'll be, by saying he's "satisfying his curiosity" or wants to "get some closure". This time he didn't even try to hide his true reasoning - he said he wanted to go to a screening of the The Rise of Skywalker to protest and disrupt it. I guess honesty is a virtue after all.

Unfortunately for Rufus, after about a quarter of a century dealing with his bullshit, his parents have finally got savvy enough to try and minimise the fallout from his autism. But as they say, viruses adapt, and not before long, Rufus found a weak point in their defenses and slipped through.

Earlier this week, Rufus announced that he had an interview at Game (for non-Brtifags, that's our imaginatively-titled version of Gamestop) in [REDACTED]. He presented a confirmation email which looked legit and asked for one of his parents to drive him to the train station so he could go to the interview. His parents have been absolutely desperate for him to get a job, so although they were a bit sceptical at first, they agreed to let him out to attend the interview. However, they said he wouldn't be allowed to travel to the interview on his own, and someone would need to come with him. Rufus seemed a bit annoyed at first, but eventually agreed to be chaperoned to the interview.

So Rufus's Mum drove him to [REDACTED] in the hopes that he would finally be gainfully employment after two plus years of doing nothing but writing hilariously bad fanfiction. The Game Rufus was interviewing at was in a shopping centre with a cinema, which put his Mum on high alert. Rufus wanted her to wait with the car, but she insisted on following him into the shopping centre. Rufus pointed out that it would look awful is his Mum came to the interview with him. She agreed, and positioned herself in a coffee shop roughly opposite Game. Rufus went in and his Mum settled down with a coffee to await his return, casting strategic glances at the door to make sure Rufus didn't try anything.

An hour later, and Rufus still hadn't returned. The email he'd shown his parents had mentioned some kind of assessment centre, but Rufus's Mum was sure that something was wrong. She waited a little longer, before going into the Game. She accosted a member of staff, and asked what was going on with interviews. The member of staff told her that there weren't any interviews that day, and at any rate, they weren't hiring at the moment.

Fearing the worst, Rufus's Mum began to head towards the cinema. She didn't get far before she saw Rufus stomping towards her with a thunderous expression on his face. He froze when he saw her, and tried to explain that the interview had finished and he'd gone to get something to eat, but she didn't buy it for a second.

Demonstrating tactical genius that would shame Grand Admiral Thrawn, Rufus had meticulously forged the email inviting him to the interview, gone into the Game, hung around for a bit, waited for a crowd of people to leave, slipped out alongside them, and headed for the cinema. Once there, he'd bought a ticket for The Rise of Skywalker and as the film began, he'd stood up in front of the whole cinema, and started doing a live reading of his Sequel Trilogy scripts.

I, and I'm sure many others, would probably have been over the moon if this had happened in our screening of The Rise of Skywalker, and more than happy to let Rufus carry on unopposed. Unfortunately, cinema staff didn't see it that way. Rufus was kicked out only minutes into his monologue and left to reckon with his furious mother.

As a result of his behaviour, Rufus's computer has been confiscated and disconnected from the internet. He's only allowed to use it with internet access if he's supervised by his parents and they know he's applying for jobs. He's allowed an hour of "free time" with it in the evening, but without internet access.

All I can say after all this is that Rufus's dedication to making a fool of himself will never cease to amaze me :story:
Honestly at this point just let him starve tbh. Especially if he's too stupid to get that no means no.

MetalParakeet

kiwifarms.net
I think my sister in law is a real life lolcow. She isn't active online, I don't think, but being around her sure is an experience.

- been in university for 12 years without graduating. Yes, 12 years. She often implies that she thinks I'm lying about having two degrees because she can't fathom how someone would finish school within a reasonable time frame.

- quite overweight but it's due to genetics! She's just allergic to gluten and MSG, she'll tell you before asking the waiter for a third portion of free bread before her 3 course meal and desert even arrives.

- every illness under the sun and it constantly changes. Of course they go away when she wants to do something or someone invites her to eat.

- however no one wants to invite her out because she takes hours to get ready. I'm not joking, we have missed entire events because she didn't get ready in time despite being home napping all day and knowing what time the event started. She will wait until everyone else gets ready and has their shoes on before saying "well I guess I should get ready too! Haha." Then she will slowly meander to the bathroom to shower after stopping for a snack and some conversation.

- her dog died like 7 years ago. The dogs last meal is still sitting in the food bowl. I didn't even ask about that one, it was just fucked up

- won't work, won't drive, won't leave the house alone. Too many speshul disabilities

TheImportantFart

Ronnie Barking Spider
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rufus is my favorite part of this thread, and just as I'd finally accepted that we'd heard the last of him, he goes and totally outdoes himself yet again.
Coming from the guy who gave us Proctor the Butt Doctor, this makes me happier than you can imagine.

I will say things ended up being less dramatic than @CWCissey ’s prediction that Rufus would commandeer a tank to attack the cinema, but I was definitely not disappointed.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: CWCissey

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Honestly at this point just let him starve tbh. Especially if he's too stupid to get that no means no.
I mean if his parents won't kick him out, and he tries to find yet another way to circomvent his punishment, starving him is probably the best suggestion going forward short of just banning him from leaving the house period imo.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean if his parents won't kick him out, and he tries to find yet another way to circomvent his punishment, starving him is probably the best suggestion going forward short of just banning him from leaving the house period imo.
After the second tard out at the theater, I'd almost certainly burn his Star Wars stuff and force him to watch as I do so, banning it from this house until he either gets a job or leaves. Then not bail him out if (lol more like when) he gets jailed for tardery reasons because either get a grip or get out of my life you cancer.

• Agree
Reactions: Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
After the second tard out at the theater, I'd almost certainly burn his Star Wars stuff and force him to watch as I do so, banning it from this house until he either gets a job or leaves. Then not bail him out if (lol more like when) he gets jailed for tardery reasons because either get a grip or get out of my life you cancer.
Even better, swap it all out with Star Trek then burn his Star Wars crap. See what happens then.

Wakko Warner

kiwifarms.net
Occasionally when someone famous dies, this guy's tweets will appear on on my Twitter feed for some reason, even though I don't watch preschool shows. He thinks that it's a great idea to mourn dead celebrities with characters from PJ Masks:
kobe gianna.PNG
lukeperry.PNG
chriscotton.PNG

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Thanks for notifying me of this on my profile! Ahh Rufus you magnificent bastard! I can't wait until you actually see the film!

Seriously, it's fucking Rufus' script minus the perviness.

• Agree
Reactions: TheImportantFart

Totally Awesome

Harley Quinn
kiwifarms.net

That's fucking hilarious. Rufus needs to be taken to a psychiatrist for his abnormal behavior.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
They've tried, believe me.
Did the psychiatrist write him off as a lost cause after a few sessions, or did he try to Force-choke the psychiatrist and get banned from that office?

Anyways I'm not too sure why they're insisting he needs to get a job since he's guaranteed to scream about Star Wars and get fired on the off chance he made it that far (which I doubt, he'd do it during the interview like last time). And possibly arrested for assault if he tried that Jedi duel thing again and his boss was a lot less nice about it.

Tags
None