Personal Lolcows -

Better than yew

Furry Lurker
kiwifarms.net
I would say I'm my own favorite personal Lolcow and I luckily grew out of it. I had a cringe filled DA account, I wore a dog collar and have my boyfriend in highschool walk me around on a leash, heck I wore a real fox tail. As in the fox tail was on a live fox and then I wore it. Even though I am still a furry now, I was a more cringy furry too, all my fursonas were Eevees and would take characters from diffrent shows and turn them into furries. I would roleplay PUBLICLY with my friends about topics middleschool/ highschool kids should not be roleplaying about in public, and oh boy I go back to my page and laugh at it so often. Sadly one of my favorite cringy friends in my past has passed away, but the joy I have going back and reading about our furry and human characters sleeping together because they had a virus that made them horny and had like 40 kids, still brings a smile to my face. I would share the link here to it but my old account is linked to my new one, I might share if I get enough people asking for it.

Dr. Ricearoni

This isn't even my most autistic form
kiwifarms.net
So back in Highschool we had juniors in our computer lab class. We all had to make websites for our class and while unfortunately they're long gone one autistic junior made a webpage for his call of duty clan called Ghostclan so for shits and giggles we made a ghostbusterclan website with our teacher's permission and he took it personally and made a fucking video response.

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
more of Rocket Man, this time featuring the most violent tantrum I've ever seen him have (apart from the thunderstorm freakout)
previous instalments:
an introduction to Rocket Man
Rocket Man races me to work
Rocket Man bawls over a broken umbrella
Rocket Man eats and drinks

a couple of days ago I was in the wash-out area on the shop floor when Rocket Man came flying out of the office and into the break room, shouting, wailing and snapping his fingers; I could see through the window that he was sat on the sofa red-faced, red-eyed and in the grip of a tantrum

when I went into the office a few minutes later he was lying on his back, on the floor, being instructed by my colleague F (his tard wrangler by default) to take deep breaths and calm down; he eventually did so, and went back to his previous task, helping F with customer returns, but while he was doing that he was loudly ranting (he has trouble with volume control) about how he has the worst luck in the world, he never gets what he wants, he's a walking disaster, he'll probably lose this job, he'll have to spend thousands of pounds on therapy (there are NHS-backed organisations that can provide this service for free), and generally reciting a whole litany of misery

after he'd gone for his dinner, I found out the root cause of his tantrum, and to be quite honest I was gobsmacked

like many (man)children, Rocket Man has a Nintendo Switch at home, and has recently got into a game for the Switch which has collectible cards, some of which are rarer than others; in the last week or two he has also discovered ebay, and bought a whole load of packs of these cards

the reason for his tantrum? the packs he bought didn't have any rare cards in them

if this is how he reacts to card games, god only knows how he'll (not) handle something serious like a bereavement

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
Was that just the big loud REEEE or are there other deets about this one you can fill us in on?
I was an indirect witness to the REEEing, but my colleague F, who gave him a lift into the city centre, bore the brunt of it; when in her car, with the rain hammering down, he became convinced some unknown third party was trying to kill him (he's legitimately terrified of severe weather), started screaming and rocking, curled into a foetal position, and refused to get out at his bus stop - she eventually managed to unload him at a nearby tram stop once he'd calmed down a bit
the next day, he'd completely forgotten about it

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

On a 450 day nicotine streak
kiwifarms.net
I have a 500 lb Jessica Yaniv style low effort tranny in my building. They have a tiny yappy dog they stroll around the neighborhood with, gossiping with anybody and everybody. They'll camp out at busstops hoping to catch people and trap them in a conversation.
She/it talks in a less convincing feminine voice than Chris Chan and their cheeks are always flushed from high blood pressure.
The neighborhood has also been targeted for degentrification and they've been giving tards section 8 vouchers so she/it also hangs out with them as they litter cheap 40 ouncers and single serve chip bags and talk about fights they got into ten years ago.
They made a hard play to get some dick from me but if I decide I fuck dudes I can do a hell of a lot better.

Shitassdeaddude

kiwifarms.net
I was an indirect witness to the REEEing, but my colleague F, who gave him a lift into the city centre, bore the brunt of it; when in her car, with the rain hammering down, he became convinced some unknown third party was trying to kill him (he's legitimately terrified of severe weather), started screaming and rocking, curled into a foetal position, and refused to get out at his bus stop - she eventually managed to unload him at a nearby tram stop once he'd calmed down a bit
the next day, he'd completely forgotten about it
F is a goddamn trooper, I'll give her that.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My sister is the biggest cow in my life. She's a little bit older than me, but far less responsible and has some sort of personality disorder. One time, she was supposed to be in charge while both of my parents were at work. I was sick, and was sleeping in. I used to be a heavy sleeper, and slept on my stomach. My sister was bored, so she took rope and tied my arms and legs to the bed posts. Little me was groggy and had a fever, so when I woke up, I wasn't thinking straight. All I knew was that I could only move my head, so I started panicking and crying, and calling for help. My sister started laughing and left me like that until I convinced her I had to go to the bathroom. This was the last time she was left in charge.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
I just remembered this UK sped a couple years younger than me, who joined a Skype group I was co-admin in when I was 15. He was some Christfag (think ChristianU2ber or whatever, not modern /pol/ deus vult) who unironically referred to black people as "monkeys" and got dunked on constantly. In 2016 he started using /pol/ to become cool like the rest of us and managed to get indoctrinated by the HRC shills.

I had a pic of him with an "I need feminism" sign but didn't see it in my images folder, so I think I'd have to dig up a hard drive backup to get it. I remember him looking really autistic, though.
Found the pic:
callum IRL 2.jpg

The enigma high

Mission accomplished.
kiwifarms.net
Mmmkay so there's this person on some furry website, let's call her Amber
Pretty much every time she does/says anything it causes drama. But I guess that's to be expected from a bunch of furries. She started out cool, just minding her own business and being the hapless victim of a bunch of immature morons.

Thing is, I think its driven her crazy. She's on some anti psychotics or something (for what I don't know) but they ain't working. At this point she's driven all her former friends away and people are sick of her. It started out with her making wild accusations on a tumblr drama blog for the furry site, now she just calls everyone SJWs for some reason and thinks they hate her or something.

There used to be some people who supported her (hell, I was one of those people once) but now... I don't know. Seems she's just a drama whore now trying to bait someone, anyone to argue with her. Which I did, I suppose, but it was worth it for the lols. I don't know if she'll ever return to being normal (...like she ever was?) but I'm sticking along for the ride.

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
Mmmkay so there's this person on some furry website, let's call her Amber
Pretty much every time she does/says anything it causes drama. But I guess that's to be expected from a bunch of furries. She started out cool, just minding her own business and being the hapless victim of a bunch of immature morons.

Thing is, I think its driven her crazy. She's on some anti psychotics or something (for what I don't know) but they ain't working. At this point she's driven all her former friends away and people are sick of her. It started out with her making wild accusations on a tumblr drama blog for the furry site, now she just calls everyone SJWs for some reason and thinks they hate her or something.

There used to be some people who supported her (hell, I was one of those people once) but now... I don't know. Seems she's just a drama whore now trying to bait someone, anyone to argue with her. Which I did, I suppose, but it was worth it for the lols. I don't know if she'll ever return to being normal (...like she ever was?) but I'm sticking along for the ride.
The person running this throwaway account is this btw: http://www.furvilla.com/profile/29913

"Married" to two cartoon characters and dedicated completely to wasting his money on adoptables and self-insert artwork. Also a manipulative piece of work in general, from my experience.

He and his crony Sadie (KilljoyLights) both have extreme paraphilias and cower inside of secret servers, they are the definition of potential cows with a shit ton to hide. They define themselves by paraphilias and engage in social dogma grooming and gaslighting behavior all the time. They seem to be genuine psychopaths if I'm honest. They are really abusive and dangerous, I'm speaking from experience in getting away from them.

Last edited:

The enigma high

Mission accomplished.
kiwifarms.net
Wrong, I'm afraid. I'm a nobody. Never posted on FVC, and hardly at all on furvilla itself. I try to keep hidden, stay out of drama (until now at least...). But it's nice to see you respond. I was beginning to think you never would.
You do seem to like throwing around accusations though. Would you like to take another random guess? Just pick a random FV player, it would be more accurate than what you're doing now.

Oh, I just checked FV and it looks like you're unbanned! Have fun :)

Last edited:

ArtinglyUnwillingly

Kevin in AC is a pig. All too fitting.
kiwifarms.net
The person running this throwaway account is this btw: http://www.furvilla.com/profile/29913

"Married" to two cartoon characters and dedicated completely to wasting his money on adoptables and self-insert artwork. Also a manipulative piece of work in general, from my experience.

He and his crony Sadie (KilljoyLights) both have extreme paraphilias and cower inside of secret servers, they are the definition of potential cows with a shit ton to hide. They define themselves by paraphilias and engage in social dogma grooming and gaslighting behavior all the time. They seem to be genuine psychopaths if I'm honest. They are really abusive and dangerous, I'm speaking from experience in getting away from them.
I’d love to see proof of this if these people are really that shitty. Though it more sounds like you have some sort of personal vendetta against them than anything else. We’re talking about websites here, cough up them screenshots! You can’t be this massive of a dramamogner without some juice to consume.
Also how do you know for sure that the person you quoted is the person you’re saying they are? Sounds like you’re just flinging shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Last edited:

Travis Touchdown Cumsock

What an absolute travesty.
kiwifarms.net
I'm laughing so hard it hurts a little, oh my god... :story:

This is the third sock account that your little cultlet has made. Do you really have nothing better to do with your lives?

PS: This thread be like:

Getting back onto personal lolcows...there's someone at work, I have to deal with him, he's autistic but makes no effort to control his behavior and literally acts like a toddler. Got yelled at for it yesterday lol.

Last edited:

The enigma high

Mission accomplished.
kiwifarms.net
I'm laughing so hard it hurts a little, oh my god... :story:

This is the third sock account that your little cultlet has made. Do you really have nothing better to do with your lives?

PS: This thread be like:

Getting back onto personal lolcows...there's someone at work, I have to deal with him, he's autistic but makes no effort to control his behavior and literally acts like a toddler. Got yelled at for it yesterday lol.
Not going to provide any proof of your claims? Then I suppose I will. I would suggest anyone interested in this drama visit this site: https://furvillaconfessions.tumblr.com/search/Kevin
It's a wild ride. But here are some choice bits:
(And just now I realize these links don't work right on the tumblr app...oh well)

Here we have a dumb post that has Kevin going nuts in the comments and making another of her wild accusations with no proof (seeing a pattern here?)

Someone calls her out, and she responds by saying a hive mind is stalking her, definitely not crazy sounding at all.

Kevin "leaving" FV for the millionth time.

And here we have a nice little rant in the comments. I hope you enjoyed my little presentation.

ArtinglyUnwillingly

Kevin in AC is a pig. All too fitting.
kiwifarms.net
I bet $5 that Travis Touchdown and enigma high are the same person on different accounts acting out some weird sketch to make one account look like people are going after it. Why would someone be so reactionary otherwise? Especially here? It’s a good show though.

• Agree
Reactions: TheMagician
Tags
None