Personal Lolcows -

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is his most-viewed video, so you can get a feel for why I felt he belonged here.
Oh man, that video was great.
  • Intro was more impressive than the Movie Maker intro I was expecting, but it’s literally just zooming in and out on his logo from various angles. I didn’t even realise there was supposed to be a T at the front of his name.
  • He looks like Gary Brolsma’s downie younger brother.
  • Mic’s so quiet I can’t even hear his voice over the trailer.
  • He gets soy face from a car accelerating.
  • “I don’t even remember the second one.” Then why the fuck are you getting so excited over this one?
Yeah, I can see why this guy only has 200 subscribers and gets single digit views on most of his videos.

SpeedOSanicRee

Gotta Scroll Fast
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, that video was great.
  • Intro was more impressive than the Movie Maker intro I was expecting, but it’s literally just zooming in and out on his logo from various angles. I didn’t even realise there was supposed to be a T at the front of his name.
  • He looks like Gary Brolsma’s downie younger brother.
  • Mic’s so quiet I can’t even hear his voice over the trailer.
  • He gets soy face from a car accelerating.
  • “I don’t even remember the second one.” Then why the fuck are you getting so excited over this one?
Yeah, I can see why this guy only has 200 subscribers and gets single digit views on most of his videos.
He didn't even do his own intro. He has an editor for his intros and has an editor for his 'channel introduction' video (who, BTW, does passable, but not great, work in all of his projects), but I think he edits his own videos. Oh, and when he's in charge of the intro (in earlier videos), it IS a Movie Maker intro.

Also, he not only gets soy face from cars, he decided soy face was the best possible thumbnail.

I feel like there are some definitive things he could change to improve the quality of his videos (big one being sound mixing), but you can't really cure some of his mannerisms. He doesn't even play off of his autism and awknardness (which I've seen be done well), but seems to hope they're not noticeable.

• Informative
Reactions: TheImportantFart

BhertMern

"Oh this will be the last time trust me"
kiwifarms.net
My SO's crazy boss has been trying to get him fired for the past 4 months. The higher-ups don't seem to care, and during this past week all of the current employees have been interviewed by an ethics group outside of the company. During this entire shit show I've learned what a colossal cow my SO's boss really is. We'll call her Cunterella, because she wants everyone to think that her life is nothing but work and hardships. If you're entertained by the lies burped up Chantal/Foodie Beauty then you may find this entertaining.

I'm drunk and grumpy so I'm gonna tell you all about this fat lying miserable landmass.

Cunterella used to work at a place that we'll call KillMe, because the company is that awful. After lying out of her ass on her resume, she was hired at one of KillMe's factories in a different state. No one knows the real story, but according to her a machine broke and resulted in 150 degree Fahrenheit water filling her boots. I don't believe it was the machine's fault, I do believe it was her fault due to laziness and negligence. She was hospitalized and was later given a desk job. Months later, she was sent to my state to open up a new KillMe factory, and after the first round of employees were hired, she confided in a few of them that she had no idea how to work the equipment. She told some convincing sob story, and the employees (my SO among them) helped her and agreed not to say anything. Cunterella is the kind of person who will boohoo for help, but before you're even finished explaining the thing to her she'll start explaining it to you. She becomes an expert on all sorts of things in a matter of minutes or even seconds. Someone should have tattled on her that day, it may of ended her reign of terror.

Fast forward a few years, my SO gets a new job at a new place, and not long after that Cunterella is hired on as a manager. How the hell is she a manager now? Couldn't possibly be because everyone believed her lying ass resume, right? Apparently all of the higher-ups at this company, we'll call it LessAwful, are also re-tards. Between KillMe and LessAwful, Cunterella worked a lot of jobs, and not because she was climbing the ladder to success. She would get angry when she couldn't lie her way to a more cushion-y position and would leave without notice after a few days or a few weeks. I looked up a few of her previous places of employment on Google and Glassdoor and customers and coworkers alike have both addressed her by name when complaining. No one likes this bitch, her lies and laziness are recognized, yet she's never fired. But she's trying real damn hard to fire my SO. She's claimed he has behaved in ways that "threatened" her, like raising his voice when one of his coworkers can't hear him over all the noise on the main floor. So if you've ever been threatened by a crazy client with a knife, held at gunpoint, or followed home by a loony customer, just know that your hardships are nothing compared to Cunterella's. Loud voices on a giant fucking factory floor hurts her feefees.

This might sound like a load of BS, but my SO has brought home multiple trophies, accolades, hand-written letters of thanks from HQ, and gift cards during his time with LessAwful. I never even knew of these acknowledgements and praises unless there were suddenly trophies and letters sitting on the dining table. My SO is a man of few words, he gives people the benefit of the doubt (which has obviously not worked out), and he hates being in the spotlight. He's caught mistakes that have saved the company tens of thousands of dollars multiple times, and he never talks about it. It's Cunterella's job to catch those mistakes, but when she's not doing her job she's off doing who knows what else. Life is a struggle for this woman, and she wants you to know it. She has a cluster of various chronic conditions and allergies... when it's convenient for her. This chaps my ass because one of the conditions she claims to suffer from is one I live with. There's no cure, there's no go-to medicines that are guaranteed to help, and some of those medications are crazy expensive. She set up her office to "help" with triggers of this condition, but no one is going to believe you have an invisible illness when you're office is Yankee Candle Company meets the bedding section of Bed Bad & Beyond. This bitch is lighting candles and taking naps. And those privacy blinds for her sensitive eyes because the lighting on the main work floor is just too bright? My ass.

Speaking of sensitive eyes, her lies range from stupid to hilarious. One week she forgot that she was telling the same lie for 5 days in a row. She told everyone she was leaving early to pick up her glasses. Five times. She does not even wear glasses. Her lies usually involve her supposedly autistic son. I'm guessing he's just socially re.tarded because his mom is a morbidly obese lying clusterfuck of a human. My favorite lie was when she left after 2 hours because she had to, and several workers have quoted, "Go to the school to sign autism papers." She literally said she had to go sign "autism papers" as proof that her son is autistic. How does anyone come up with such a hilarious and terrible lie? She also lies religiously about being allergic to citrus. She chugs some kind of flavored fizzy "diet" water that has citric acid listed as the second ingredient. Fatty isn't allergic to citrus. I probably shouldn't call her Fatty, though. She has lost weight! She's been working from home during the pandemic and runs on the treadmill during her breaks. It's not because she lied to get pills that have the negative side effect of rapid weight loss.

Cunterella is one of those people who paints a different portrait of herself and her life depending on who she is interacting with. Her coworkers get a mix of truths and lies, her personal Facebook page gets all lies, and her private group for selling nail stickers gets the truth. For example, much like Chantal she brags about dumb shit that happened in her teen years and early twenties, like how she fucked her sister's boyfriend and married him. Her sister is a disabled army veteran. At one point her sister was living with her, and Cunterella kicked her out because, "as a babysitter, she has limits." No shit you miserable fatsack, she's disabled from having a bomb blow up underneath her. Cunterella tells these stories to her coworkers as if they're uplifting, hilarious, loving, and normal. But on her Facebook page, she spams those painfully generic images littered with neon pink hearts and sparkles that talk about love, acceptance, forgiveness, and don't forget that she loves her sister dearly, and that she's so sorry she isn't living with them anymore, and that she'll do anything for her cherished ones.

So, you may be wondering why she's trying to get my SO fired if my SO has been the one saving LessAwful nearly 100k in less than a year? We have no idea. My best guess is that she's afraid he'll reveal her for being a crazy lying bitch. And yes, he is trying to do that now, but only because she tried to fire him multiple times over literally nothing. My question is why corporate doesn't care more. Some employees are guessing that she's told different lies about her totally not fake health conditions that have them scared to fire her, and at the worst they'll ship her off to another location. I don't have faith worth a damn in corporations, I've worked for plenty and had my soul sucked dry, but this bitch has literally spent months of her life showing up to work just to try and get my SO fried. She's trying so hard to collect dirt on him, privately interviewing the other employees about him, handing out notes asking if he's done anything like sexually harass the female employees, and other juvenile re.tarded nonsense. It seems like someone at HQ would eventually snap after getting dozens of phone calls a day from this whiny fatass who has no proof of her claims and, oh, yeah, never does her job.

Night shift and day shift have now banned together to to try and get her fired. 4 or 5 people are monitoring her social media activity and screencapping and archiving everything, 2 months ago one person started writing down what time she would leave and her excuses, and as I said at the beginning everyone is coopering with the ethics group. It must be nice for Cunterella to "work" from home during the pandemic while the employees who do the actual work still have go to to their 12 hour shifts. Now she doesn't have to fry her tiny pea brain thinking of excuses to leave early!

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
My SO's crazy boss has been trying to get him fired for the past 4 months. The higher-ups don't seem to care, and during this past week all of the current employees have been interviewed by an ethics group outside of the company. During this entire shit show I've learned what a colossal cow my SO's boss really is. We'll call her Cunterella, because she wants everyone to think that her life is nothing but work and hardships. If you're entertained by the lies burped up Chantal/Foodie Beauty then you may find this entertaining.

I'm drunk and grumpy so I'm gonna tell you all about this fat lying miserable landmass.

Cunterella used to work at a place that we'll call KillMe, because the company is that awful. After lying out of her ass on her resume, she was hired at one of KillMe's factories in a different state. No one knows the real story, but according to her a machine broke and resulted in 150 degree Fahrenheit water filling her boots. I don't believe it was the machine's fault, I do believe it was her fault due to laziness and negligence. She was hospitalized and was later given a desk job. Months later, she was sent to my state to open up a new KillMe factory, and after the first round of employees were hired, she confided in a few of them that she had no idea how to work the equipment. She told some convincing sob story, and the employees (my SO among them) helped her and agreed not to say anything. Cunterella is the kind of person who will boohoo for help, but before you're even finished explaining the thing to her she'll start explaining it to you. She becomes an expert on all sorts of things in a matter of minutes or even seconds. Someone should have tattled on her that day, it may of ended her reign of terror.

Fast forward a few years, my SO gets a new job at a new place, and not long after that Cunterella is hired on as a manager. How the hell is she a manager now? Couldn't possibly be because everyone believed her lying ass resume, right? Apparently all of the higher-ups at this company, we'll call it LessAwful, are also re-tards. Between KillMe and LessAwful, Cunterella worked a lot of jobs, and not because she was climbing the ladder to success. She would get angry when she couldn't lie her way to a more cushion-y position and would leave without notice after a few days or a few weeks. I looked up a few of her previous places of employment on Google and Glassdoor and customers and coworkers alike have both addressed her by name when complaining. No one likes this bitch, her lies and laziness are recognized, yet she's never fired. But she's trying real damn hard to fire my SO. She's claimed he has behaved in ways that "threatened" her, like raising his voice when one of his coworkers can't hear him over all the noise on the main floor. So if you've ever been threatened by a crazy client with a knife, held at gunpoint, or followed home by a loony customer, just know that your hardships are nothing compared to Cunterella's. Loud voices on a giant fucking factory floor hurts her feefees.

This might sound like a load of BS, but my SO has brought home multiple trophies, accolades, hand-written letters of thanks from HQ, and gift cards during his time with LessAwful. I never even knew of these acknowledgements and praises unless there were suddenly trophies and letters sitting on the dining table. My SO is a man of few words, he gives people the benefit of the doubt (which has obviously not worked out), and he hates being in the spotlight. He's caught mistakes that have saved the company tens of thousands of dollars multiple times, and he never talks about it. It's Cunterella's job to catch those mistakes, but when she's not doing her job she's off doing who knows what else. Life is a struggle for this woman, and she wants you to know it. She has a cluster of various chronic conditions and allergies... when it's convenient for her. This chaps my ass because one of the conditions she claims to suffer from is one I live with. There's no cure, there's no go-to medicines that are guaranteed to help, and some of those medications are crazy expensive. She set up her office to "help" with triggers of this condition, but no one is going to believe you have an invisible illness when you're office is Yankee Candle Company meets the bedding section of Bed Bad & Beyond. This bitch is lighting candles and taking naps. And those privacy blinds for her sensitive eyes because the lighting on the main work floor is just too bright? My ass.

Speaking of sensitive eyes, her lies range from stupid to hilarious. One week she forgot that she was telling the same lie for 5 days in a row. She told everyone she was leaving early to pick up her glasses. Five times. She does not even wear glasses. Her lies usually involve her supposedly autistic son. I'm guessing he's just socially re.tarded because his mom is a morbidly obese lying clusterfuck of a human. My favorite lie was when she left after 2 hours because she had to, and several workers have quoted, "Go to the school to sign autism papers." She literally said she had to go sign "autism papers" as proof that her son is autistic. How does anyone come up with such a hilarious and terrible lie? She also lies religiously about being allergic to citrus. She chugs some kind of flavored fizzy "diet" water that has citric acid listed as the second ingredient. Fatty isn't allergic to citrus. I probably shouldn't call her Fatty, though. She has lost weight! She's been working from home during the pandemic and runs on the treadmill during her breaks. It's not because she lied to get pills that have the negative side effect of rapid weight loss.

Cunterella is one of those people who paints a different portrait of herself and her life depending on who she is interacting with. Her coworkers get a mix of truths and lies, her personal Facebook page gets all lies, and her private group for selling nail stickers gets the truth. For example, much like Chantal she brags about dumb shit that happened in her teen years and early twenties, like how she fucked her sister's boyfriend and married him. Her sister is a disabled army veteran. At one point her sister was living with her, and Cunterella kicked her out because, "as a babysitter, she has limits." No shit you miserable fatsack, she's disabled from having a bomb blow up underneath her. Cunterella tells these stories to her coworkers as if they're uplifting, hilarious, loving, and normal. But on her Facebook page, she spams those painfully generic images littered with neon pink hearts and sparkles that talk about love, acceptance, forgiveness, and don't forget that she loves her sister dearly, and that she's so sorry she isn't living with them anymore, and that she'll do anything for her cherished ones.

So, you may be wondering why she's trying to get my SO fired if my SO has been the one saving LessAwful nearly 100k in less than a year? We have no idea. My best guess is that she's afraid he'll reveal her for being a crazy lying bitch. And yes, he is trying to do that now, but only because she tried to fire him multiple times over literally nothing. My question is why corporate doesn't care more. Some employees are guessing that she's told different lies about her totally not fake health conditions that have them scared to fire her, and at the worst they'll ship her off to another location. I don't have faith worth a damn in corporations, I've worked for plenty and had my soul sucked dry, but this bitch has literally spent months of her life showing up to work just to try and get my SO fried. She's trying so hard to collect dirt on him, privately interviewing the other employees about him, handing out notes asking if he's done anything like sexually harass the female employees, and other juvenile re.tarded nonsense. It seems like someone at HQ would eventually snap after getting dozens of phone calls a day from this whiny fatass who has no proof of her claims and, oh, yeah, never does her job.

Night shift and day shift have now banned together to to try and get her fired. 4 or 5 people are monitoring her social media activity and screencapping and archiving everything, 2 months ago one person started writing down what time she would leave and her excuses, and as I said at the beginning everyone is coopering with the ethics group. It must be nice for Cunterella to "work" from home during the pandemic while the employees who do the actual work still have go to to their 12 hour shifts. Now she doesn't have to fry her tiny pea brain thinking of excuses to leave early!
how did someone as utterly useless as her even get hired at a factory in the first place?
that smacks of serious overstaffing, and/or complete incompetence in the management

The only game I can think of that has cards like that is LightSeekers, and I'm pretty sure you can buy individual cards for cheap on ebay, it's a scam to buy blind packs like that. I'm on the spectrum too but come on, trading cards? Are you fucking kidding me?
apparently the game in question was Animal Crossing: New Horizons (released March 20th) and the cards in question were Amiibo cards
so there you go

Sailor Mars

hobbyist autist
kiwifarms.net
This has been on mind since I learned more about this disgusting person recently. I'll call this person B.

Years back, my friend P worked as a caregiver for this disabled lady M. M lived with her husband B. B was a tall fat man with a prominent big nose and beady eyes framed by glasses. At first, everything was ok. P got along with M, but later P starts noticing some things.

Firstly, how controlling B was with his wife. Then how lazy B was. P is supposed to care only for M, but they expected her to also help B because he was a lazy ass. P puts up with it for a while because she needs a paycheck.

One day when she's leaving work, there's a paper on her windshield. The paper basically showed that B was a sex offender with the case and everything. The following day, she runs into a neighbor of theirs and he was the one who stuck that paper on her windshield and tells her to be careful.

A couple of weeks pass and P hurts herself on the job. P tells me how fucking weird it was that B kept insisting she give him her house keys so he could go wake up her children. Of course, P said no. More time passes and P finally quits.

He was a fucking weird old man. One time he told P he used to watch porn before he became a Christian lol.

And now the recent stuff, I went on Facebook and I stumbled onto B's page. His icon was him all trooned out. Just imagine a wrinkly pig in lipstick and a wig.

Shield Breaker

^_^
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More from my sister, the lolcow:

She claims that she has 'the gift' and can see people's futures and speak with the dead. Nothing like getting a phone call in the middle of making the kids breakfast, having her warning me that grandma told her to stop my husband from going to work today. Speaking of kids, I guess I am effectively immortal since she predicted I would die from complications having my sixth child, and there's no way I am having six fucking kids. She is constantly changing churches because she can't keep her mouth shut, and as soon as she starts telling people about her mystic power bullshit, they either consider her loony or messing with witchcraft.

This would just be an eccentricity if she also wasn't blatantly self-serving with it. Just before our dad died, they had an argument. Two weeks after the funeral, she called my mom up and told her dad spoke to her and told her he was sorry, and he now understood she was right. After mom passed away, she informed me that, despite what the will said, our parents wanted her to have the camper trailer. What gets me is I don't even like camping or fishing, and she knows this. Had she just asked me for it since she would get more use out of it, I would have given it to her. Instead, she went all Miss Cleo on me, and so I told her to fuck off.

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
More from my sister, the lolcow:

She claims that she has 'the gift' and can see people's futures and speak with the dead. Nothing like getting a phone call in the middle of making the kids breakfast, having her warning me that grandma told her to stop my husband from going to work today. Speaking of kids, I guess I am effectively immortal since she predicted I would die from complications having my sixth child, and there's no way I am having six fucking kids. She is constantly changing churches because she can't keep her mouth shut, and as soon as she starts telling people about her mystic power bullshit, they either consider her loony or messing with witchcraft.

This would just be an eccentricity if she also wasn't blatantly self-serving with it. Just before our dad died, they had an argument. Two weeks after the funeral, she called my mom up and told her dad spoke to her and told her he was sorry, and he now understood she was right. After mom passed away, she informed me that, despite what the will said, our parents wanted her to have the camper trailer. What gets me is I don't even like camping or fishing, and she knows this. Had she just asked me for it since she would get more use out of it, I would have given it to her. Instead, she went all Miss Cleo on me, and so I told her to fuck off.

Give me the camper then you parentless old fuck

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
apparently the game in question was Animal Crossing: New Horizons (released March 20th) and the cards in question were Amiibo cards
so there you go
So he was buying the cards (that have been around since 2015) weeks, maybe even months ahead of the launch date. But just the blind packs instead of individual cards, or even working out trading with someone. Dude is lucky he's decently smart with math because he sounds dumb as dirt in every other way. Even kids know how to trade cards with each other (or even rip off other kids).

An Sionnach Seang

Justin Bieber shit's like a cat!
kiwifarms.net
So he was buying the cards (that have been around since 2015) weeks, maybe even months ahead of the launch date. But just the blind packs instead of individual cards, or even working out trading with someone. Dude is lucky he's decently smart with math because he sounds dumb as dirt in every other way. Even kids know how to trade cards with each other (or even rip off other kids).
he has a severe lack of common sense and initiative; whether that's due to his autism and/or being babied, or a mixture of both, is anyone's guess

• Informative
Reactions: TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he has a severe lack of common sense and initiative; whether that's due to his autism and/or being babied, or a mixture of both, is anyone's guess
I'm seriously loving the stories about Rocket Man. There are some characters in our own accounts department who have some... issues, but nothing on that level. Can't wait to hear more.

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
I've never spoken to this man but my downstairs neighbor in the apartment block is, if not a lolcow, at least a fucking weirdo degenerate.

He regularly gets high and trips the fuck out. I don't know what on but whatever it is does not agree with him clearly. He will pace his apartment up and down at like 1 in the morning incoherently mumbling to himself and occasionally shrieking incomprehensible garbage. At first I though he was some crazy schitzo but seen him around a few times and during the day he is a normal dude so I'm convinced he gets high and can't handle the trip.

In the summer when everyone's windows are open I can also her him jacking off. Prick has no understanding of what headphones are and also grunts loudly while beating his meat with the occasional 'ohhh baby yeahh'. Who the fuck does that while watching porn?

We recently had a new family move in on his floor and I guess they play music or watch TV and he can hear them through the walls so he starts banging the walls and screming 'turn that shit off'. This is at like 8pm maybe, a perfectly reasonable time to play music or whatever. Meanwhile this prick will routinely freak out at 1am.

Dis nigga has no self-awareness.

orderofcringe

Bad at english
kiwifarms.net
I have this Autist on facebook that keeps picking a fight with everyone in his life, then post status-updates wondering why everyone hates him. Sometimes some overly-understanding soul tries to help him by giving him kind words and advice, and he always snaps at them and shoots them down and showers them with insults.

He also makes post about everyone hating him for his autism. Sometimes he makes a political post, or a post over some show he likes, and if someone disagrees, saying they do not like the show, he will attack them relentlessly, making like 10 posts about how that person is an asshole.

Sometimes when he makes an angry or self-pitying post, someone makes a comment like: You are great, we are here for you ect. And he will respond with pointing out their spelling errors.

He is also on a love-quest. He has messaged me, and all my co-workers and basicly everyone he can find on FB, inquring about them being boyfreind-free. If you fail to respond, or dont ask him questions back, he will go on a tantrum, demanding that you ask him if he is girlfreind-free, how tall he is, what his hobbies are ect.

I wish i could show screenshots, but he does not post anything in english.

Mr E. Grifter

Suits me.
kiwifarms.net
Currently my favourite personal Lolcow is a man by the name of Derek "Decca" Heggie, an ex-bareknuckle boxing champion, now a Z-list movie "star", sex pest, mental health "Patron" and seemingly after being under lockdown for two weeks he has become an increasingly paranoid conspiracy nut. Whether this is due to not being able to access any gear, or because of cabin fever the descent into madness has been rapid and hilarious.

Due to his behaviour he has garnered a fairly sizeable following of detractors who watch his every move - which drives him nuts. With that said, they are almost as bad as he is in terms of over the top drama. So far there have been gypsy style call out videos, restraining orders, court appearances and someone ended up in jail for a short time for making threats. Most of the drama is caused by his behaviour around women - allegedly abusive and controlling, although lost of the accusations have been lost to the Facebook memory hole - the multitude of leaked dick pics and embarrassed voice messages speak for themselves though.

He has got a record, although he denies it and often responds by citing a DBS check as proof this never happened.

Bouncer Fondles Girl.jpg

I have been trying to save what I can, but this has been a recent effort and due to this being mainly on Facebook some of the old detractor pages got closed for bullying. I am considering making a thread now I have so much spare time.

That said I am not sure if he is "internet" enough, that said between the sexual harassment, nudes leaking and weird detractors there might be something here. Especially if he keeps up the conspiracy posting.

CONSPIRACY7.jpg

Anyway, here is a little snippet of the voicemails that constantly get leaked.

Last edited:

Big Nasty

Hunka hunka burning fuck
kiwifarms.net
I have this Autist on facebook that keeps picking a fight with everyone in his life, then post status-updates wondering why everyone hates him. Sometimes some overly-understanding soul tries to help him by giving him kind words and advice, and he always snaps at them and shoots them down and showers them with insults.

He also makes post about everyone hating him for his autism. Sometimes he makes a political post, or a post over some show he likes, and if someone disagrees, saying they do not like the show, he will attack them relentlessly, making like 10 posts about how that person is an asshole.

Sometimes when he makes an angry or self-pitying post, someone makes a comment like: You are great, we are here for you ect. And he will respond with pointing out their spelling errors.

He is also on a love-quest. He has messaged me, and all my co-workers and basicly everyone he can find on FB, inquring about them being boyfreind-free. If you fail to respond, or dont ask him questions back, he will go on a tantrum, demanding that you ask him if he is girlfreind-free, how tall he is, what his hobbies are ect.

I wish i could show screenshots, but he does not post anything in english.
This is literally every poster on the Swedish Flashback forum.

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Arschlochbilder
kiwifarms.net
Anthony fantano certainly isn’t only a personal lolcow, but his incessant need to shove his shitty opinions down the throats of his fans on social media is just gross. On top of his shitty takes no one wanted, he retweets and follows a bunch of lefties on his social media. He posts PARAGRAPHS of fucking text on his instagram about bullshit no one wants to hear about usually under a slideshow of him making goofy faces and article screenshots. This man blows so much hot air up his own ass regarding both his musical and political tastes someone should resurrect Zeppelin and find a way to utilize him for something other being a fucking snob.

If you’re unfamiliar with him, he started YouTube reviewing music in the most unaware snobby way possible. The dude thinks his opinions are fucking gold or something. These days he uses his platform as a fucking soapbox for his equally snobbish political views. Its like he doesn’t understand how to separate his brand, theneedledrop, from himself, a stuck-up asshole who thinks he knows everything. Oh yeah he’s also a vegan and sprinkles in rants about that in his videos. I’m surprised no one has made a lolcow thread about him before.
4D85547D-0659-4AA2-B6C2-9F2A37B026D0.jpeg
3ED47679-702D-4CBE-BDCB-E04034263C97.jpeg
5D629F18-B8D1-4A13-A9A3-E51F943AB431.jpeg
3B4569C1-F684-4FF5-B10E-0F336402F476.jpeg
0465AD13-3B6B-4A58-9D3B-7F1732E8DF13.jpeg

GOOFY FACE = FUNNY LOOOOLLLL XD
2898E07A-062A-46CE-A7A7-4721A8D54122.jpeg
E961BC97-6987-4A1A-98CB-89AC79B2A307.jpeg

7474DD67-D085-44D4-A088-49651EBE5C18.jpeg
FA949B7C-1818-4FC6-BA3E-789BA74771FF.jpeg
FD1660EC-7294-4944-8248-CEF6986C2FD3.jpeg
C42B200D-8138-41D2-B150-A81AB5A70396.png