Personal Lolcows -

nekrataal

y’all got laptops?
kiwifarms.net
Here’s one I’ve had an eye on for a while: https://twitter.com/kayshire_cat

He’s a retarded troon sperg who works at walmart and spends all his money on videogames and stupid crap. A majority of his tweets are a combination of sharing content from those games, dumbass leftoid takes, troon style GOTIS and validation seeking. He’s a special kind of dumb that’s entertaining to me for some reason, but not enough for a thread.

23AA6C4A-0EBB-468C-829D-99B6DB707612.jpeg
47697D43-805C-4B9E-93A1-7D81B46754A0.jpeg

Winamp 2.10

It really whips the llama's ice cream.
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago (I believe in 2017), a friend of mine and I managed to join a private /leftypol/ Discord server from 8chan that was primarily for lewds and venting. I don't have the screenshots from that time period, but it was a very, very disgusting place. From what I can recall, you had people posting their unshaved assholes and crotches onto the nudes channels with the most autistic captions like "uwu I'm so naughty~", people ERPing like crazy, and someone even posted pictures of their wrist filled with cuts. It wasn't just one particular individual, it was practically everyone in that server. A lot of them looked ugly as hell too (go figure), so it was very unpleasant but funny to gawk over at the same time. We stayed in that server for over a month cataloged everything.

After we leaked all the chatlogs and images, I believe they took the server down forever. Obviously we were both permabanned from /leftypol/, but we didn't really care all too much. 8chan was a shithole anyways and /leftypol/ was no different.

catpin

Im fucking done being nice
kiwifarms.net
@catpin it wouldn't hurt to post more stuff. We could all use an reminder on why autistics lose their jobs.

Gotcha.
I return from a week-long break and notice there's a new cleaner I'm cleaning with.
A black woman who just started working here for 2 days.
Get told by my manager to guide her through stuff for a free milkshake.
Introduce myself and told her what my manager told me.
"Oh hi..."
She walked away from me and went to do her job without introducing herself.
First I thought nothing of it, I've worked with mentally handicapped people before and she might just be shy.
Try to guide her through cleaning toilets, helping customers, the usual shit.
She would just respond with "Oh, Ok".
A day later I start my shift an hour earlier before hers.
Talk about the new colleague to my other colleagues.
Someone already tried to teach her stuff but it didn't go so well.
Still thinking nothing of it, some people just need more time.
Her shift starts and we start cleaning together again.
At my MacDonalds, we usually have 5 trash bins who get full very quickly so every 10-20 minutes someone has to get the sacks out and replace them with new ones.
Suggest if she cleans the food plates and comes every once in a while to do the trash bins I'll just clean tables and broom the place up
She agrees.
Find out neither the plates nor the trash bins were done.
Okay, what the fuck.
She was nowhere to be found.
The fucking bitch left early without telling me nor the manager.
She makes up some bullshit excuse the day later, the manager has its doubts but still lets her work.
Her not doing her job would go on for a month until one day.

Got the evening shift with her.
She just sits at a table meant for customers.
Ask her to do a fuck or else I'm getting the manager.
She glares at me and goes to the manager herself.
"Sir, I don't feel so well, can I go home early?" she asked the manager
"Uhh, no, your shift didn't even start like an hour ago." the manager responded
She slowly went to work again.
I thought that was it until she started just spitting on the floor in the cashier area.
what the fuck.
The manager saw this and asked her what the fuck she was doing.
"I puked, I'm ill, I want to go home."
The manager told her to fuck off and not to come back here again unless the was here to fill in her resign papers.
She got fired later but the events that took place after she got fired are probably more interesting.

These are claims of a co-worker of mine, I don't know if they are true or not.
She came several times high to work and openly admitted it to the other niggers in MacDonalds.
When she was at MacDonald's as a customer the manager told her were not serving her (Confirmed this with the manager.)
She told her future plans were to be a stay at home wife and smoke weed all day while her boyfriend was going to work.
She failed her college while still working at MacDonald's.

God I fucking hate niggers

bimbo wife

the methadone clinic opens at 5:30
kiwifarms.net
A few years ago (I believe in 2017), a friend of mine and I managed to join a private /leftypol/ Discord server from 8chan that was primarily for lewds and venting. I don't have the screenshots from that time period, but it was a very, very disgusting place. From what I can recall, you had people posting their unshaved assholes and crotches onto the nudes channels with the most autistic captions like "uwu I'm so naughty~", people ERPing like crazy, and someone even posted pictures of their wrist filled with cuts. It wasn't just one particular individual, it was practically everyone in that server. A lot of them looked ugly as hell too (go figure), so it was very unpleasant but funny to gawk over at the same time. We stayed in that server for over a month cataloged everything.

After we leaked all the chatlogs and images, I believe they took the server down forever. Obviously we were both permabanned from /leftypol/, but we didn't really care all too much. 8chan was a shithole anyways and /leftypol/ was no different.
I have a feeling I was in that same discord. Sounds very similar at least, nobody knew how to speak to each other without sounding like an asshole and the *lewd* channel made me feel filthy just looking at it. So much bussy.

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was recently linked to this online fighting game ragequit spectacular. Searched around and don't think it's been linked on the farms yet? Please note, the uploader isn't the speaker - he merely recorded the salty goodness for all to see.
SUPER SALTY RAGEQUIT II: HYPER SPERGING

Apparently in the aftermath he nuked his twitch and twitter accounts, rofl. Bit of a heifer!

This may be 5 years old, but this is THE SALTIEST motherfucker i've ever heard, he makes DSP look like a fucking saint of moderation. Hearing this fool complain about players utilizing X character spamming Y move, when he was defeated by X character using almost none of Y move was the funniest thing in ages, and watching him then, after 40 mins of bitching then log on to WoW where he has multiple level 100 characters and is STILL salty about the fighting game community all going lowest common demoninator after he lost and ragequit to a guy using perfectly valid tactics was comedy gold. Well picked, and a shame you didn't get more internet stickers at the time you posted this.

So much salt i'm puckered even after 6 drinks. Too awesome.

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

George Orson Welles

kiwifarms.net
I know/knew of a hardcore Autogynephiliac, dude was into all sorts of weird shit and did a lot of weird shit.
To name them off, I'll hit y'all with a list;
1. Pregnancies, as in, being constantly pregnant and other shit.
2. Giving the idea that them being 99.5% male and .5% female, makes them a "futanari"
3. Regarding the 'futa' shit, he actually believes it and believes that he's "intersex" as well as fertile, which, dear fuck man.
4. Obsessively into Zoey from Left 4 Dead, even used his troon name as hers.
5. He was trying to get nudes out of a 16? year old from what I remember, I'll check with a friend about it, while he was 19. He also attempted to guilt trip her and, she gave into it, shit's an entire dumpster fire.

That's all the things I can list from the top of my head, he's also a Lainux fag, has tons of toys in his room, and legit despises Windows with a fucking passion. He suicide baits as well to get sympathy, also has a 40 year old boyfriend for some fuckin reason. :cryblood:

I'll give more information out if y'all wanna hear more, we're just scraping the tip of the iceberg.

catpin

Im fucking done being nice
kiwifarms.net
This is probably my last MacDonalds story.
Meet this absolutely rude nigger who can only speak in street slang.
I went to serve plates, usually, we line them up at the table next to the cashier area.
Rude nigger has a cashier position where an old lady was about to order.
Starts off with an: "Hello, how can I help you, lady?"
Old Lady asks if a big mac is gluten-free.
The protocol is to not waste time on these people, so you either get the manager or give them a brochure about gluten and allergy information.
"Uh, how the fuck am I supposed to know."
Lady just looks at him with a face of "did I hear that right?"
Lady asks again to confirm what she heard.
"Lady, I don't fucking know."
Lady starts talking about how rude the guy is.
"Well look, lady if you really want to know just fucking look it up or find another restaurant."
The lady left.
Ask him what the fuck he was doing.
He doesn't know what I'm talking about.
The guy doesn't get fired for this but for a totally unrelated incident that he tried to touch the asses and tits of several co-workers.

I got a couple of minor stories about niggers who tried to work at Macdonald so I'll just sum them up.

Turkish guy left when the manager told him to clean toilets.

A nigger who cleaned with me kept brooming under tables where people were eating without their consent, these people later claimed they hit them with the broom.

Someone stealing burgers and milkshakes and shared with me.

Someone who wanted to get fired in the most creative way possible by doing weird shit like throwing burgers in toilets but would never admit to it because of???

The only story I have left is not really a lolcow, but a total madlad of a manager I had. Will share later.

Slowpoke Sonic

psychic water hedgehog pokemon (they/them/it/shit)
kiwifarms.net
This guy, I mean girl, has been making a ruckus amongst the Touhou Project community for quite a while.

Opera Snapshot_2020-08-07_214837_twitter.com.png

This literal autistic tranny is known for making absurd Touhou headcanons. He takes the ship ReiMari (Reimu x Marisa) seriously and acts like if its his life. Also headcanons Reimu as a retarded spic and Marisa as a fatass with ADHD. He would pry into the creator of the series' life, claiming that he's bisexual and his wife is the reason he drinks beer or something like that.

Reminder he's in his early 30's, and he's been annoying people with his extremely autistic Touhou headcanons for years, claiming that they're canon and owning the libs by going deep into the personalities of fictional anime girls from a bullet hell game popularized by Japs and autistic nerds, claiming that they're gay niggers in canon.

You might be thinking he's probably another one of those SJW lunatics from the Touhou hugbox. Don't forget this guy has the audacity alot of Twitter threads which are basically him constantly bringing up drama he was involved in, his OTP which he totally does not take personally and SJW propaganda, despite being 33 fucking years old. I also think he might be worthy for a thread, but that would take a long time digging a shit-ton of tweets.

He is known for this tweet which caused controversy since ZUN didn't say she was. He also reposted this shit on Reddit.
1596863054563.png

He was also known for being very toxic towards people and was one of the crazy people who harassed JokanHiyou. He's also allegedly a groomer. If any of you niggas have encounters with this manchild, lemme know.

Last edited:

喪女

"mojyo"
kiwifarms.net
I used to be involved in my local cosplay community. The reason I stopped participating was because they all turned into cows. Started Onlyfans en masse last year, social climb, post pictures in their underwear and call it 'cosplay,' sperg about PC morals and never actually follow up, etc. I'd post a few of them here if it wouldn't potentially doxx me.

Also: If Jessica Nigri is your "life's inspiration" please kill yourself.

no1

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
Laurenoxoxo/Lauren Jacob's
alleged female and confirmed neet.
Approach with caution.

1590343095-0s.png

( literal who possibly turned glowstick living in the ohio.)When Lauren isn't suffering from adderall psychosis she's found time for activism where she acts as a Flat Earth truther and advocate for Cathy o' Brian an alleged mk ultra victim. Of course Lauren is a 9/11 truther who's appeared on every platform to spread the word in random channel's from discord to YouTube to chaturbate and other cam sites under the username Laurenoxox1 only to be banned from cam whore site's. At this point Lauren found herself waffling between discord and telegram.

1591944673-0.jpg

Link's to social media found below.

Link to a YouTube video where Lauren talks about "truth"

https://youtu.be/aDl9o2c0TyA

Link to dLive
https://dlive.tv/laurenxoxo1

Lauren makes a PayPal
https://www.paypal.me/laurenschannel

Chaturbate account
https://chaturbate.com/b/laurenxoxo1/?webrtc=1

Cam site Lauren was kicked from.
https://ucam.xxx/performer/laurenxoxo1

Telegram account created by a confidential informant
Lauren Jacobs
https://t.me/RealLaurenJacobs

Lauren rants about a "Nazi" the above mentioned confidential informant.

"This is NOT me. It is very frustrating to me that Nazi's try to make me into a Nazi. I am NOT anti-Jew or a white supremacist. I don't care whatever troll logic you have (because I am half jewish), it is useless to your life or my life and all it does is make you look like an ACTUAL nazi, and me. So please stop. My only account is" @laurenxoxo1

Lauren responds to her peers.

[flat earthers are scammers just doing what they do for money, etc.” like the person in https://t.me/Flat_Earthers has recently claimed:

Lauren Jacob's real telegram channel's
https://t.me/LaurensChannel

dunbrine47

ThE FaCe ThAt RuNs ThE PlAcE
kiwifarms.net
Not going to mention names yet but if you are familiar with the North Jersey Videogame Reseller Community, you might know who I am talking about.
This person came on the radar through a local puff pice that was written about them running a business while having dyspraxia. This person's business is reselling video games and related merchandise. In the early years this consisted of selling at conventions and flea markets with the master goal of possessing a store space.
Conventions eventually got dropped after AVGC 2017 when said person sprained their foot while loading in. Apparently they were banned from AVGC (person will deny this vehemently). After this they focused on flea markets until this year when they were able to secure a store space (with two other owners).
In the mean time the person gained a negative reputation within the community. Due to their stubbornness and inability to reply to messages in a timely fashion, they burned numerous people who now branded them as a thief and a liar. These people and other competitors form the backbone of his "haters". that this person complains about and thinks is about to ruin his store (It looks like the potential careercow is going to do it just fine on their own).
That's not the only thing they complain about. They also complain about sports teams, daddy issues, hometown gossipers, having arthritis 40 years early from the con fall, how expensive the rent is in North Jersey and having to work for other people just to name a few.
Earlier today this person had a chimpout when a FB group had a member ask about the new store. Long story short they blocked numerous people (including so called close friends) and are threatening us with a lolsuit. Oh and they complained how they haters have been doing this for years and people should come into the store for themselves.
Does anybody think this could have Careercow potential?
Small update on this person:
They did get a store shell with their partner and another person (who ran a separate store). Move in began around May 2019. Soft opening was in June 2019 and Grand Opening was Sep. 7th 2019 (Same weekend as their arch nemesis AVGC). The kicker is they moved out Dec 17th 2019 (right in the middle of Christmas Shopping Season). Let's just say that there is an ongoing Capitalistic Civil war between the Subject, their partner and the owner of the other store. Other owner (P) has allied with the Haytours and has gone on record that his experience of running a store front has been ruined by Subject (S) and partner (T). Also P has stated that Subject badmouthed his kid, a tactic that Subject has been known to do in the past.
With S and T breaking the lease, P gained control of the whole space. S and T began to look for another store. The found one in early 2020, only to have the town null the lease due to roof issues. S and T then found another store shell and were about to move in until Corona struck. They did not get the keys until June 15th and had a Super Soft Opening (curbside) around June 22nd. Soft Opening was supposed to be July 14th or 21st. Since this is Subject, him and T dragged their asses until this past Saturday for a Soft Opening (customers in the store). Their Grand opening is Tomorrow. Honestly the only reason S and T actually put in some effort for once is because P is going to be opening a second store and people suspect that is going to be right on top of them.
That's all I got for now. Oh and S had a 2nd puff piece written about him from the same org that did the first one.

behavioral swamp thang

preparing to TRANNYPORT in 3..2..1..
kiwifarms.net
I am providing an update on the saga of my pregz bff featured here!!!!:)))))

So I went to visit my bff and get hot tea this past weekend. I was planning to stay for five days. Cut it to two. Why? I was horrified. This is so much worse than I could have ever thought. When I first arrived I was concerned. Her apartment stunkkkk. It was like a mixture of rotten fruit, weed, mildew, garlic, and the inexplicable baby powder. Her baby daddy had moved in all of shit and it was filthy antiques. He had grown out his hair and looked like an extra from frickin' Deliverance. Of course he stayed in his bed room the entire time I was there. His tail was tucked between his legs. He knew I knew he was a cheater and wasn't tranquilo about it neither.

My friend had a handful of horrifying bombs to drop on me.
1) She and her baby daddy are planning on buying a house together. As in both names on the deed. She is going to get the down payment. Utter lunacy. Told her she was retarded.
2) She is dabbing constantly. At least ten times per day. On top of edibles and flower. Says she needs it for her morning sickness. I never saw her nauseated. She also is drinking a ton of caffeine. Good news is she has gained about thirty pounds. But talked about losing it immediately post partum.
3) Baby daddy is quitting his job to be a stay at home dad and home school. Says nothing would mean more to him than to spend time with his daughter. Says he feels lucky. No shit.
4) No excitement was expressed for baby. Only that she was excited to get black out again and get tattoos. And that she was happy with working full time so she didn't have to be around a child 24/7.
5) This is the coup de grace. Daddy is going to grow and sell shrooms to supplement their income. My friend makes plenty of money. This is insane. Selling mushrooms is a felony with 2-32 years sentence if convicted in her state. I told her she's a lunatic, that it was child abuse and she was going to get DCFS to take the kid away. She said it's just a fungus and they will lock the grow op away from the child. I told her kids get into everything and they tattle for clout. She said she would teach her kid to keep the familys business private. I said those are some mighty complicated concepts for someone under ten to understand.

I ended up leaving. Told her I was scared for her and the child. I am never hanging out with her again. When she messages me I will just be unavailable. If she asks me why, I will be honest. But something is telling me she will take the hint. I have no idea why she isn't wising up. She has completely failed as a mother and she hasn't even given birth yet. I can't be around this delinquency. However, our mutual friend plans to stay in the fold to give me updates. The tea is always scalding, bitchez.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
I am providing an update on the saga of my pregz bff featured here!!!!:)))))

So I went to visit my bff and get hot tea this past weekend. I was planning to stay for five days. Cut it to two. Why? I was horrified. This is so much worse than I could have ever thought. When I first arrived I was concerned. Her apartment stunkkkk. It was like a mixture of rotten fruit, weed, mildew, garlic, and the inexplicable baby powder. Her baby daddy had moved in all of shit and it was filthy antiques. He had grown out his hair and looked like an extra from frickin' Deliverance. Of course he stayed in his bed room the entire time I was there. His tail was tucked between his legs. He knew I knew he was a cheater and wasn't tranquilo about it neither.

My friend had a handful of horrifying bombs to drop on me.
1) She and her baby daddy are planning on buying a house together. As in both names on the deed. She is going to get the down payment. Utter lunacy. Told her she was retarded.
2) She is dabbing constantly. At least ten times per day. On top of edibles and flower. Says she needs it for her morning sickness. I never saw her nauseated. She also is drinking a ton of caffeine. Good news is she has gained about thirty pounds. But talked about losing it immediately post partum.
3) Baby daddy is quitting his job to be a stay at home dad and home school. Says nothing would mean more to him than to spend time with his daughter. Says he feels lucky. No shit.
4) No excitement was expressed for baby. Only that she was excited to get black out again and get tattoos. And that she was happy with working full time so she didn't have to be around a child 24/7.
5) This is the coup de grace. Daddy is going to grow and sell shrooms to supplement their income. My friend makes plenty of money. This is insane. Selling mushrooms is a felony with 2-32 years sentence if convicted in her state. I told her she's a lunatic, that it was child abuse and she was going to get DCFS to take the kid away. She said it's just a fungus and they will lock the grow op away from the child. I told her kids get into everything and they tattle for clout. She said she would teach her kid to keep the familys business private. I said those are some mighty complicated concepts for someone under ten to understand.

I ended up leaving. Told her I was scared for her and the child. I am never hanging out with her again. When she messages me I will just be unavailable. If she asks me why, I will be honest. But something is telling me she will take the hint. I have no idea why she isn't wising up. She has completely failed as a mother and she hasn't even given birth yet. I can't be around this delinquency. However, our mutual friend plans to stay in the fold to give me updates. The tea is always scalding, bitchez.
So, any bets on which law enforcement agency will raid her home

My money's on the sheriff's department.

polyqueerandrosensual

Somehow-not-a-Lolcow
kiwifarms.net
Okay, here's a girl that went to my high school. I'll call her Jane.

She would lie constantly about everything, and swear up and down it was true, even when it was extremely unrealistic.She claimed her brother was a world-famous writer but didn't even say the name of his book or anything. Then she claimed she was offered a recording contract from an extremely famous record label that, at the time (2006?) had artists that had #1 hit songs. But she turned it down because she "wanted to finish school first". Okay. As if all the teen singers don't go on tutoring and finish school anyway? To this day, nobody has actually heard Jane ever sing a note, so you'd think if this did happen, it'd at least make local news stations.

She would go around telling people on the day that it was the anniversary of getting her (benign) tumor removed, and wear a t-shirt celebrating it, as if it was an accomplishment. She would tell stories of how her best friends died and wear shirts for them on the anniversaries of their deaths. One of them was actually a rather infamous news story from like 2005-2006? of a teen girl getting murdered. It was even featured on ED to mock the murdered girl in edgelord fashion. I looked into the story myself and... the girl never lived anywhere near our state. It just seems highly unlikely than Jane even knew her at all, unless somehow they were online friends or whatever but I'm betting that Jane saw the story, and lied and said that the girl was her best friend just to get sympathy points. She also claimed to have a friend that died from AIDS, and then another that "almost died" in a car accident or something. I think we were all losing track of all the dead/almost-dead friends she supposedly had.

She claimed her family was Irish and spoke the Irish language. She would randomly write her "Irish name" on the board before class started, and it was like 10 names long. I know some Irish names are long but I've never seen one like that. It looked like she just Googled "Irish names" and combined a bunch together. And nobody really cared what her Irish name supposedly was. Also, in poetry club (don't judge me), she read a poem that she claimed was in Irish. Of course, none of us would know if it actually was, or if she just made up gibberish. I don't think Google Translate even had Irish at this point, maybe another site did but online language translators back then weren't as widespread. She also dyed her hair red and claimed it was natural, even though we all knew her before she dyed it. Also, her family had a very Germanic sounding last name.

It may just seem she's an obnoxious compulsive liar so far, but it gets better. She came out as bi (or lesbian, depending on the day of the week), and really wanted some girl-on-girl action. She had a crush on another girl in our grade (I'll call her Emily), and when Emily politely declined (because she's straight), Jane went psycho-stalker mode and threatened to kill her and everything. Also threatened to shoot up our school apparently. She ended up getting suspended for months. Jane later claimed to have been raped, but she wasn't very pretty so who knows if this is true. She had big tits though, and she wasn't even fat.

Other than that... she was a total loser who would loudly say unfunny "jokes" in the middle of class. And she'd walk around wearing heels when it would just be a huge inconvenience, like in bad weather and such. Oh and despite her being an out and proud dyke, she really hated gay/bi men and thought they were gross. Maybe there's more stuff about her I forgot but yeah.

Gingervitis

kiwifarms.net
I think I might know a lolcow(or perhaps horrorcow) or two. I used to be pretty close to these people, but having stepped back from the relationships over time (plus learning that a cow isn't just a 4 legged animal, thanks kiwis) opened my eyes to some things. If there are formatting issues at first I apologize, I'm on mobile and this is my first long post here, will edit if necessary.

Anyway, I'm going to call cow #1 Loon, and not just because she is from MN.

My s/o ran into Loon's son (cow #2, let's call him Dyl) recently and the story my s/o relayed back to me really rang some cow bells in my head.

Some background- Dyl constantly moves in and out of Loon's house depending on how strapped for cash each of them are. Of course, they're both always broke. Their living arrangement would last until Loon would lose her shit and get violent with Dyl, or until Dyl would get arrested. Dyl usually earned Loon's mirth with his dumbshit behavior, but the way she always went above and beyond to get back at her own son is where she really puts herself to pasture.

So the story Dyl told my s/o: Silly Dyl forgot to flush the toilet. Yeah, it's gross, flush the damn toilet Dyl. Dyl was probably too high to remember to flush the toilet, this guy gets so blasted he has put frozen chicken away in the cabinet with the pots and pans before. But Loon, on her nightly Mic Ultra binge, saw Dyl's impromptu abstract art display in the bathroom and had other plans than getting him to flush it, just flushing it herself and talking to Dyl about it, or contacting Sotheby's about a possible auction.

No, Loon grabbed a plunger and swirled it around in Dyl's cast-aside crap curry.

What did she do with it? She snuck up behind Dyl and hit him in the back of the head with the plunger, splattering Dyl's shit across her own damned house, not to mention all over Dyl.

Needless to say Dyl moved out again.

Don't feel too bad for Dyl, though, he's picked up some udderly dumb behaviors, himself. Besides his own stoned brain leaving food or shit out to rot, he is very skilled at getting himself arrested or in trouble. He has used his bedroom window at Loon's house as a weed drive through, until he got robbed at gunpoint. Boozey Loony never found out. He also smashed the windows at a McDonalds in a drunken rage. I knew Dyl as a kid, too, and he would make these little cults of neighborhood boys that would do whatever he told them to. Islamic content warning- I've seen Dyl piss on a fence and have his lil buddies lick it. That kind of stuff.

Sorry this account is very sporadic and short on whole milk, I'm retroactively noticing all the manure from these people since I'm now free from them and have time to reflect.

I can tell you all the tale of Loon punching her sister next time, with special guests including woman pedo, tired police officers, the minnesota butch and Dyl himself, not to mention yours truly. It's just hard to reconcile in my head that Loon, someone I used to look up to way back in my life, is honestly pretty fucked up. I also need to teach myself how to spoiler shit on mobile first.
Holy shit. This gave me a good chuckle. You gotta continue this story.

Methyl Alcohol

Love Like Blood by Killing Joke
kiwifarms.net
Lemme introduce you my lolcow:
An artist who constantly draws self-harmer OCs with bad colours and botched anatomy.
tumblr_a9e7a21542a58a935cbddc6734b1e4c2_9b24e918_1280.pngtumblr_28689dcd59dc53fec18f6991a7bf4ec6_8e03ad83_1280.pngtumblr_cc47ca0b9c9c446099e24e8b78c64825_458b4fe1_400.png
I know her for years, she was drawing adorable Five Nights at Freddy's humanisations.
12770308_BHxu0w9U2ejfhTJ.png
15999008_2p0Dnk8zxNyCwlC.png
15999001_n8WU4FU0wqRnufZ.png
Most of her OCs are suicidal and androgynous looking.

Edit: I have mistaken this thread as the Tumblr one.

Last edited:
Tags
None