Personal Lolcows -

I just realized the only thing he's talked about is the wrong book and this site being mean to him. :story: So, tell us more about that underage harem cult. I could always use an autist outing himself.
Hmm, I think you can’t listen but hey, whatever. Also, those people were being tested into creating better beings, for humanity. If they lack intilligence or creativity, they were immediately kicked out. If they lacked the ability to comprehend outside the box, as in, they can’t see how bad their current false systems are, they can’t join. The original book has everything you need to know such as our freedoms, better laws, etc. I don’t see how this is bad, unless you are choosing to not listen. In addition, you sound as if you are fool who was never in it or well, in the group with one hundred and twenty members. Those are only for people who stayed till 5 years or more and well, I know you aren’t in it.

Thanks bro. As some advice, this forum is a special place. Despite your rough start, you should try to learn forum culture, lurk and come back later.
Aight, and I just looked at the description of it. Kind of makes sense. Meh, your right though.

Seriously dude, if you're that desperate to fight someone IRL, just let me know. I'll set a time and a place for us to duke it out. If not, you're just a faggot with a keyboard lol.
Well, yeah, I would actually love to fight him. One on one, with no intervention. He’s probably a keyboard warrior who has no life. He actually sounds like Antifa but at the same time, he’s even dumber, lol. Why post shit about me when I could easily find it? What the hell was he thinking?

SIGSEGV

All statements made by this account are fiction.
True & Honest Fan
Well, yeah, I would actually love to fight him. One on one, with no intervention. He’s probably a keyboard warrior who has no life. He actually sounds like Antifa but at the same time, he’s even dumber, lol. Why post shit about me when I could easily find it? What the hell was he thinking?
Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 11/02/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly cultists as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.

I'm in the discord server with him too. You should have seen the stuff he sent me, wild!
Which division were you in? Recruitment servers 1-10? We have different recruiters for each one. Or were you in intilligence unit? Brigades? Recruitment group? We have many admins and it sounds like you weren’t ever with our main groups... Maybe I just invited you to some idiotic one where I didn’t a flying fuck, lol. Maybe that’s why I forgot all about it.

Care to put your money where your mouth is, faggot?
2200 EST, 11/02/2020, 4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
Bring as many of your cowardly cultists as you want; I'll go to prison, but all of you will go to the morgue.
Cowardly cultist... you act as if we are some antagonist to your story or something. Maybe, you should actually read the damn thing and you probably wouldn’t even do so because you are so in tune with your idiotic rage. Oh, and why are you against me? Do you even know me? Huh, were you with this fool or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
Cowardly cultist... you act as if we are some antagonist to your story or something. Maybe, you should actually read the damn thing and you probably wouldn’t even do so because you are so in tune with your idiotic rage. Oh, and why are you against me? Do you even know me? Huh, were you with this fool or something?
I'm waiting for you to post an up to date version of your manuscript, retard.

@DeAtH, Could you stop multiposting and respond properly to users?
Explain how you would do so. I literally just got on here today because one dude was like. You do know they are talking shit about you and I was like, where? And they just sent me everything and I was like, I want to visit this site, lol.

I'm waiting for you to post an up to date version of your manuscript, retard.
Why would I do so, to some random... like you? Do you hear yourself... talking... I think you don’t understand the full grasp of it because if you did. You would know that I wouldn’t give you it, like that...

Last edited by a moderator:
Explain how you would do so. I literally just got on here today because one dude was like. You do know they are talking shit about you and I was like, where? And they just sent me everything and I was like, I want to visit this site, lol.
With that attitude... well, explain all this fucked up situation.

Did you see a button between the like and the reply in a comment? Push that and later, when you gonna answer somebody, click "insert quote". Recompile as you like.

Now, if you don't understand that... forget it, i'm not gonna use images in a fucking basic function.

SIGSEGV

True & Honest Fan
Why would I do so, to some random... like you? Do you hear yourself... talking... I think you don’t understand the full grasp of it because if you did. You would know that I wouldn’t give you it, like that...
>show up in thread bitching that someone posted an old version of your manifesto
>refuse to post it when asked
>won't agree to meet someone for a fight

Fuck off nigger. I have better things to do.

Oshy is some random 27 year old autismTuber from NY with a speech impediment. He talks like a more retarded Steve Brule. His channel is mostly boring as hell; Let's Plays, useless reviews of random CDs and movies, anniversary videos for his Yoshi stuffed animals, and birthday messages for other artists. But the hidden treasure on his channel are his "rants". For whatever reason he's attracted the attention of trolls and they'll leave some really lame trolling comments on his videos which would be boring and unworthy of attention if it wasn't for his rant videos. The rant videos are pretty much all funny, but most are pretty similar. Someone leaves a troll comment either insulting him in a pretty obvious way or calling him a child (which really upsets him). He makes a 10 minute video called "Rant on {troll name here}". He explains the two reasons that it's "controversial" (he misuses the word in a lot of these videos) which are 1) you have no proof that he is a child 2) he's not a minor.

Honestly I'm also making this comment for myself. Oshy's rants crack me up more than anything but I've never really systematically gone through them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUOqgHkBO6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i23QTUm1cUo (Green cards for his friends)

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_0-41jrhQ[/URL] (some guy made off-topic comments and got banned for it)
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ1F4G4ir6s[/URL] (more irrelevant comments getting him down)
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipnKzwCGNKU[/URL] (some guy told him to not swear)

Last edited:

AN - THR4X

Known War Criminal
@DeAtH
My fucking cecrona Carson, took you long enough. Do you guys think we got enough for a thread?
Never thought you'd actually reach here though, now you've only given us more fuel faggot, but hey, autism is autism, lets keep at it that for now. Also, hide your power level fucker, divisions? Intelligence units? Carson, really, never thought you'd go full Nazi and start your own little personal army, go suck a dick Carson, a hard, loooong, extra-thick horse cock

Last edited:

AN - THR4X

Known War Criminal
Meh, it’s quite obvious what will happen to this idiot.

View attachment 1692403
You do have a nice pic though. I like how you used it to try and get into our testing amino. I like how I welcomed you with open arms and yet, you were literally being malicious the whole time. You should have never said you were in the discord server. You just gave me way too much info about you.
what you'll send your Grenadier Death Squads after me? You'll come to my house and suck my fat dick, what Carson? Come and get me, at least then you won't be spending your time hitting on minors.

@Surfin Terf you should start drafting out a thread on that guy.
He's definitely funny enough, but I don't think he produces enough content to sustain a thread. He makes rant videos like once a month and they're usually pretty formulaic. He has tons of inane videos about coke cans or his yoshi stuffed animals, but they're kind of boring after you've seen one of them. I might do it after I've gone through his videos again, but for the time being I won't be making a thread.

what you'll send your Grenadier Death Squads after me? You'll come to my house and suck my fat dick, what Carson? Come and get me, at least then you won't be spending your time hitting on minors.
Sorry, I couldn’t respond to this for whatever reason, I think I wasn’t allowed to but here is my response. Actually, no, I don’t think so. I know by your responses that you aren’t the understanding type. I can get why you are angry and yet, I don’t know why. I don’t remember actually doing anything to you which is the weird thing? I don’t even mess with anyone. I just wish to go away and be with my own people. I don’t expect you to understand and you won’t ever, probably. People will just go down in life, being hateful, no matter what. Consideration and love is what changes people. You can turn people into monsters with one word and well. I know my path in life now. I am no longer my old self and this is me, Carson. Many people may misinterpret my words based on many forms of thinking but I hope you have a good day. I just no longer want to be affiliated with hate, I was never with it. I always sought out for peace and justice and well. People don’t know how to explain it to me, which turned me into something else but I had to learn it myself and well, now I do know. You will find it later, I don’t know but everyone has their own paths and well. I can’t really explain why you are like this or not. I’m not really into drama and I never liked chaos. I just wanted to be respected and I wanted every being to be in prosperity and now. I know my path, goodbye Thr4x, I was the fool In many ways but at the same time. No one is ever truly right or wrong, goodbye, sorry for my behaviors.

Lyra Plushie

Asks too many rhetorical questions
Found out about literally today, so maybe not a personal lolcow for me but my only personal lolcow who doesn't have a thread is Johnofe, and there's nothing more I could say about him than what's already been said.
I found this person from a video talking about Antoons, and I wanted to look them up because holy shit, they type like they're larping, and I couldn't believe a real person would talk like that. They're real.
1604059041008.png

Meet Ika, who I could only describe as kinnie sjw tumblr's rotten corpse reanimated and given new life on twitter.
1604059091876.png

Despite being 13, they have professionally diagnosed autism, adhd, npd and bpd, and did to boot, as they have a system. all at 13.
1604059152057.png

Possibly the funniest trigger list ever =P =P =P
1604059183537.png

1604059241340.png

unironic crytyping
it seems like there was a callout on this person or something, but it got deleted. major apologies if there's already a thread about this person, like i said, just found out about them today but god their page is a goldmine.
edit:
1604059434172.png
1604059482364.png
1604059568020.png
1604059636079.png
1604059765479.png
1604059804431.png
1604060840092.png
1604059967146.png

and they're factkin

Last edited: