Personal Lolcows -

shoplifter7

kiwifarms.net
It can happen, but this is at the very bottom of the barrel when it comes to being targeted for raped. Plus, she doesn't sounds like the type who can make a lot of enemies.
yea i know it is possible and probable that she was raped because of how homeless women can be treated generally i just meant i dont think that was the cause of her 'craziness'

realnigga123

CEO rapper, ball tripper, LA bruh 4 life 🤟😔
kiwifarms.net
I have another personal lolcow from school
When I was in year 7 me and my other friend would hang with this severely autistic kid who was in year 9. He would spend all fucking lunch time smashing the green button that opened the sliding glass door.
"SpergAnon," I said "what if I told you that each time you pressed that 100 black people died?"
stops
looks at ground
looks at me
starts smashing the button even faster & harder, this time counting as he does it

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
I have a friend, I love him I really really do, but he's like a falling object with undecided gravity, he can fall in any direction without intent, so to say. Ask him to go get the soccer ball and he loses his pants and falls over his feet trying to jog, feed him booze and drugs and he will still show up at work after sleeping 30 minutes. Leave him alone in a bar for a second to get drinks and now he's suddenly a competent jazz guitarist in the house band and looks at me in the way of 'I don't know how this happened, I just...' , then I go home to sleep and the next thing I hear is that he can no longer enter Canada. We live in Europe. He's on Wikipedia, these details are not known though. Not a famous person or anything like that, a lot of people have wikipedia pages.

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
I have another personal lolcow from school
When I was in year 7 me and my other friend would hang with this severely autistic kid who was in year 9. He would spend all fucking lunch time smashing the green button that opened the sliding glass door.
"SpergAnon," I said "what if I told you that each time you pressed that 100 black people died?"
stops
looks at ground
looks at me
starts smashing the button even faster & harder, this time counting as he does it
I have no regrets

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I debated whether to stick this in the Nice Guys community thread or put it here, but because I don't want to dox him, I'm putting it here.

One of my personal lolcows, Tris, is a long-ago former cow-orker who, at 50, has ended up a broke, perennially under-employed sadcow. That he is a pitiable character doesn't make him any less frustrating to observe however, nor does it make me want to slap some sense into him any less.

And Tris is definitely a cow because he keeps making the same mistakes, and holding on to the same flawed view of reality, but he can't engage in the kind of critical self-reflection necessary to understand how he and his thinking are the primary source of his problems, much less change.

He has a bunch of flabby, "society isn't fair!" progressive-lefty reasons for why he's still broke and working at a low-paying job, and living in a shitty apartment in a seedy, rednecky town because he can't afford anywhere better.

But the primary source of his deep unhappiness is, to hear him tell it, always a woman, or at least women in general. Tris longs for and idolizes women, and claims to empathize deeply with them—and yet they keep rejecting him. He was like that when I knew him in his 20s; he's still doing it at 50. Only he's now fat, balding, depressed, with a mouthful of rotting and broken teeth, and looks much older than his age.

At least he isn't dyeing his hair purple, anymore (he was doing that for a while, claiming it was a newfound expression of his "true self," but I guess women still ignored him, so he stopped).

I call him Tris because he has an odd minor fixation on the legend of Tristan and Yseult, but in his own retconned version, Yseult shows up in time to save Tristan from death, and they end up together forever. There is so much else in that story that he completely ignores, so it makes absolutely no sense, but that's his master romantic narrative.

And this is crucial, because Tris has spent his entire adulthood longing for his own Yseult to arrive in time to save him. Through her love and understanding, she will heal his depression and loneliness, and save him from future loneliness by remaining with forever.

Why don't women—especially young, attractive ones—want that job? I can't possibly imagine.

Way back when we were young and working together, he, in classic Nice Guy style, decided that since he was attracted to me, that feeling would of course be mutual, if only I knew. So he barraged me with love notes and small gifts left on my desk at work for about a month.

Never mind that this was clear harrassment. Never mind that I politely but firmly turned him down flat and asked him to stop. He had the bad romcom idea that if he just kept pursuing me, I'd give in, give him a try, and fall in love with him. He was in love with me; that had to mean something, right?

Only I wasn't going to. Though intelligent and artsy, and not unattractive physically, he was still very boyish and immature. He was also very emotional, moody and at the mercy of his feelings (which meant everyone else was, too). It was obvious he was never going to be a masculine man, but instead the sensitive, poetic type—which is fine if you like that, but totally not my cuppa.

Years later, when I first heard Death Cab for Cutie's " I Will Possess Your Heart," I immediately thought of Tris. I still do, because that's exactly how he thinks when he has a new woman he's fixated on. He's never fucking learned.

Anyway, I never even bothered to tell our employer about his harassment because he was so weak and gormless I never once saw him as a threat. I knew I could deal with him on my own, so I did. When being nice and trying to let him down easy didn't work, I took a much blunter, salted-and-burnt approach, and basically crushed him. I didn't want to be cruel, but I was fed the fuck up. And it worked. Until he got fired six months later, I had to deal with a lot of petty, passive-aggressive retaliation, but none of it had any teeth and it was easy to brush off.

I didn't encounter him again, or really even think about him, for over 20 years. One day, I spotted a post he made on a forum for the town we used to live in, and thought I'd check out his social media to see what he'd been up to. And I've periodically been checking in on him since, because hey, I'm always going to be fascinated by people who keep on making the same goddamned mistakes and just. don't. learn.

Lately, he made posts of himself singing and playing music again, which I took as a positive sign. He's a competent musician, if not much of a singer. His music got sidelined for years due to his depression, so at least he's back to that. But he still made posts about how heartbroken and lonely he is, wondering when the girl who will heal him and make his life whole will show up (and I'm certain she's still got to be a girl, not a woman his own age who is as fat and dentally-challenged and worn down as he is).

About a week ago, he posted this to a social media account, and as of today it has received no likes, and no replies:

I reach out once again, hesitantly, delicately, yearning to connect. I already know what will happen; the other does not see the value in me that I see in her, so she gives either a vague, casual response—like muttering in her sleep—or, more often, no response at all.

I am invisible, a non-entity, unseen; and when I am seen, I am misunderstood and disregarded. I keep gently reaching out—is she sensitive enough to recognize what I am offering, and respond? But most of the time, she doesn't even understand that I am reaching out; she is not attuned to me at all.

Reaching out gets harder with each disappointment, but still I keep trying. Remaining open and being deeply empathic brings me hurt every single day, but I would never choose any other way. I am so tired. Some day, somebody will see me and recognize me for who I am and what I could be for her. I hope.

Fifty years old, claiming to be "deeply empathic," yet he can't pick up on women's disinterest in him, or understand why they politely ignore or reject his advances. His alleged empathy for them doesn't extend to understanding why they don't want him.

It's one of those posts that makes me want to smack him upside the head and yell, "Snap out of it! Wake up! Look at your shitty thinking, and what you're doing to yourself!" because goddamn it, how can you make it through 32 years of adulthood, still doing the same things, and not learn?

Oh, right—it's totally possible when you're a cow.

BluntyBitch

kiwifarms.net
there's this woman who thinks she's a good musician, she's not and everybody hates her that isn't old.

She was "the singing nurse" or something and bragged about singing at Carnegie but really she's just a Florence foster Jenkins, which means she took some singing conference there for normies that she paid for and oh I'm Carnegie level now!!! Hahaha. She strums her guitar like fucking Russel and claims she's a songwriter or something. I happened to be getting coffee and she was playing. The employee moved the blender into a back room to make smoothies just soas not to piss off the local 55+ woman who wears hippie bohemian shit , can't sing, and her flabby arm wings all out on display in sleeveless and it's ficking disgusting. Her car is all painted with a mermaid , I was in a truck bed getting driven around and she was next to us and my 4yo niece loved it and shouted "I love your car!" And miss Florence was all my website, hire me I'm famous!!

So when employee dimmed the lights and it was apparently in the middle of a song (employee was asked to do that) suddenly Florence just went off on her and followed her around for" fucking up her set" with the blender and lights and can't she do that between songs, literally followed her around to yell at her , fucking unhinged. Like I'm it's a legit food and coffee shop u dumb bitch I'm not waiting an extra 5 minutes for a smoothie. She thinks she's so awesome but is so, so terrible hence the nickname Florence. She also runs some kind of writing group Meetup at the same coffee shop , she doesn't have any kind of English or writing degree, and u have to pay her to Meetup with her and her "group " there. And she's terrible at that too.

She is just sobad and so terrible and no one likes her except old people that she sings to at the nursing homes, and badly. She can't sing in key, it's ficking worse than karaoke. I've seriously left places when she is there,locally infamous here.