Personality types of Lolcows -

Funniest Username Ever

*Laugh Track*
kiwifarms.net
For those wondering what MBTI is:
No, it is not just a test. The test is just an introduction and sites such as 16personalities.com are very surface-level. There are however whole sets of theories on the cognitive functions and how they interact within the human psyche etc.

Anyways, here's what I think the types of various Lolcows are or could be:
Christian Chandler - ISFP in an Fi-Ni loop.
Tyler Millard (Mumkey Jones) - ENTP based on his content as Mumkey Jones.
Yonathan Yaniv -
Possibly ENTJ?
Elliot Rodger - Hard to type due to his severe mental illness. Clearly used Se and Fi, making him either an XSFP or XNTJ.
Amberlynn Reid - ESTJ? ENFP?
Jonathan? (Mysterious Mr. Enter) - INTP.
Daniel Keem (Keemstar) - ESTP.
Harry Brewis (hbomberguy) - ENFP.
Phil Burnell (DarkSydePhil) - ISTJ.

Keep in mind that most of these people suffer or have suffered from either mental illness or Autism Spectrum Disorder. Also I didn't analyse them in-depth.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Probably sick of someone's shit
kiwifarms.net
Damn... I am not sure how I am going to recover from this. /s

Well, it was worth a try but apparently this community really isn't interested in MBTI.
Is there a particular reason we should be? It's pretty junk science. This comes across as those buzzfeed clickbait articles written about the MBTI types of your favourite TV characters- pointless and a waste of time.

Funniest Username Ever

*Laugh Track*
kiwifarms.net
Is there a particular reason we should be? It's pretty junk science. This comes across as those buzzfeed clickbait articles written about the MBTI types of your favourite TV characters- pointless and a waste of time.
No, it's not. It's just commonly misrepresented. Including by said buzzfeed clickbait articles.
MBTI is bullshit woo
The cow personality types are BPD, NPD and ASPD
There are schizophrenic and autistic cows too. ; -)

Newfriend

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You could probably make a thread about the believers of the Myers-Briggs test though. After I took mine I thought it would be fun to find a forum of people I apparently have the same personality as. They were all incredibly pompous and basically all smart guys trying to flex on each other with their mad intelligence. Pretty sure every one of them had a thesaurus open in a separate tab as no normal person would talk like them. Sadly I can't find it now (this was like 8 years ago now) but it would probably be worth a laugh.
I could only imagine what the other ones would be like.

• Agree
Reactions: adorable bitch

adorable bitch

laughing at you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to take this opportunity to say dicks out for all the kiwis who have friends and family members addicted to this personality quiz astrology bullshit. I've been there. :drink:

It's like an IQ test. SURE maybe it has some uses, but not nearly enough to justify the obsession and smug attitude most of the people who never shut the fuck up about it have. People use it like a guideline for their life.

You could probably make a thread about the believers of the Myers-Briggs test though. After I took mine I thought it would be fun to find a forum of people I apparently have the same personality as. They were all incredibly pompous and basically all smart guys trying to flex on each other with their mad intelligence. Pretty sure every one of them had a thesaurus open in a separate tab as no normal person would talk like them. Sadly I can't find it now (this was like 8 years ago now) but it would probably be worth a laugh.
I could only imagine what the other ones would be like.
You should look at the Myers-Briggs subreddits. It's filled with this kind of shit.
Especially the INTJ subreddits and the INTP subreddit (apparently people who share my personality type are insufferable self-pitying assholes)

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
The only way to give "personality types" to this individuals you're listening is by personally analyzing them as a professional psychologist.

Your speculation its just sperging, you DO NOT KNOW this people.

Newfriend

Bully in a bully-free zone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The INTP subreddit (apparently people who share my personality type are insufferable self-pitying assholes)
That's pretty bad but I'm also INTP so that's even worse for you.
Those INTJ comments are crazy, they all really seem to value their label to the point they talk about it other people's in their friends group as well. I actually really want to do up a thread for these now but if someone wants to beat my lazy ass to the punch go ahead.

• Feels
Reactions: adorable bitch

Maltninja

kiwifarms.net
Your mistake was no more than being new. I reckon if you'd have waited a month before considering posting this, your fuller sense of the place would have dissuaded you. Full marks for enthusiasm mind.

Positron

Wild Blue Candor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Everyone is INTJ on the internet, including of course all lolcows.

Marco Fucko

the most impatient man on the planet
kiwifarms.net
MBTI is overrated as any sort of meaningful diagnostic tool. Myers-Briggs tells me my ideal jobs would be some boring office shit meanwhile my actual therapist ran some other kind of test and my top results were social sciences. You wanna tell me if I'm E or I? Because I got 50/50 on that shit.

I'm going to take this opportunity to say dicks out for all the kiwis who have friends and family members addicted to this personality quiz astrology bullshit. I've been there. :drink:

It's like an IQ test. SURE maybe it has some uses, but not nearly enough to justify the obsession and smug attitude most of the people who never shut the fuck up about it have. People use it like a guideline for their life.

You should look at the Myers-Briggs subreddits. It's filled with this kind of shit.
Especially the INTJ subreddits and the INTP subreddit (apparently people who share my personality type are insufferable self-pitying assholes)
Let's not even get started on the wannabe chads that claim ENTJ.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino