Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many More - The Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Would you boycott American Women?

• Yes

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 99 75.0%

• Total voters

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
NOTICE:
Apparently Peter Andrew Nolan is such a lolcow that one of his sockpuppet accounts known as "John Rambo" / Boycott American Women had a thread of his own here. i have asked the mods for a merger.

Start of the old John Rambo thread here : Link
Vortbahme's post : Link

lunatic-crazy-man-peter-nolan-750.png

(Shown Above: Somebody as insane as Peter, but sadly not him)
Peter Andrew Nolan is the worst MRA in the history of MRAs. He is so terrible that even A Voice For Men has completely disowned him for being completely off his rocker.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/peter-andrew-nolanc-a-danger-to-self-and-others/

He runs several websites and a YouTube:
Manbook
Crimes Against Fathers
Youtube

Edit: I also remember now that he used to have a site supposedly in competition with Amazon called, get this, A-man-zon. Which never actually sold anything at all, oddly enough.

Edit 2, Proof he's an Islamist Sympathizer: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/peter...b4law-winston-smith.18546/page-5#post-1343391

Some of his "Sovereign Citizen" Shtick:
“This is a Lawful Notice to women and their mangina lackeys who would make up lies and slander me.

My calling, Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) and the strawman name PETER ANDREW NOLAN(c) is copyrighted worldwide. So is my image and all aspects of my human self. Here is the contract for that copyright.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com...id/190/threadid/1103/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Any woman or mangina lackey who uses my name, my calling or my image without my written consent signed in red ink by my hand only is violating my copyright.

The cost of copyright violation PER VIOLATION is 1,000 troy ounces of 99.99% pure gold. So all of you women and mangina lackeys might want to consider that before you write your lies about me. I will pursue copyright violations ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD so as to collect gold to be able to re-distribute to those I perceive as in need. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to take gold off women and their mangina lackeys and give it to men who are struggling to raise their boys because of the oppressive nature of the western ‘legal’ system today.

Any slander of me will be pursued ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. So if you women tell lies about me and try and[sic] slander me to damage my business you will be pursued. I will take your property off you as a point of honour.

If any woman wishes to make a rebuttal for anything I have said they are welcome to do so directly to me at peter@peternolan.com on an Affidavit with a Notice of Intent and Proposed Remedy signed under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability.”

I can't find any of his twitters any more, they appear to have been deleted. He apparently used to go by EqualB4Law and EB4L3 on that website.

So instead I have a few "We Hunted the Mammoth" links that chronicle this man's actions:
http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...omen-is-the-only-path-to-justice-for-men-now/

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...ays-isnt-that-different-from-mainstream-mras/

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...off-site-that-he-just-might-kill-them-for-it/

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...ersity-student-of-being-a-false-rape-accuser/

Last edited by a moderator:

AnOminous

each malted milk ball might be their last
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
My calling, Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) and the strawman name PETER ANDREW NOLAN(c) is copyrighted worldwide. So is my image and all aspects of my human self. Here is the contract for that copyright.

Nice. The hyphen colon thing is taken from another sovereign citizen nut who invented a gibberish language, named David-Wynn: Miller.

Funny how this madness cross-pollinates.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nice. The hyphen colon thing is taken from another sovereign citizen nut who invented a gibberish language, named David-Wynn: Miller.

Funny how this madness cross-pollinates.

I've noticed Crank Magnetism is at work with a lot of the politics-based Lolcows. Many of these Loveshies and Manospherians are incredibly prone to buy into the wackier conspiracy theories. See: this guy and Bill-numbers.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any woman or mangina lackey who uses my name, my calling or my image without my written consent signed in red ink by my hand only is violating my copyright.

The cost of copyright violation PER VIOLATION is 1,000 troy ounces of 99.99% pure gold. So all of you women and mangina lackeys might want to consider that before you write your lies about me. I will pursue copyright violations ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD so as to collect gold to be able to re-distribute to those I perceive as in need. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to take gold off women and their mangina lackeys and give it to men who are struggling to raise their boys because of the oppressive nature of the western ‘legal’ system today.

Any slander of me will be pursued ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. So if you women tell lies about me and try and[sic] slander me to damage my business you will be pursued. I will take your property off you as a point of honour.
Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This guy has a goldmine of crazy info on him:
From the crimes against fathers website:
upload_2016-3-19_19-48-26.png

these people are his father and wife's family and kids
upload_2016-3-19_19-52-59.png

upload_2016-3-19_19-53-31.png
upload_2016-3-19_19-55-26.png

In response to news of several men killing their exes
He also has praised Anders Brevik:
Anders Breivik sees himself as a soldier who is fighting for a worthy cause. That cause being his country. Women and leftists then make him out to be “insane” and are looking for “who is to blame”. Well they might start looking in the mirror. The most pervasive element of western civilization today is its hatred of men and all things male. There is a particularly strong hatred of fathers and husbands. I know. I used to be a father and a husband. I have never experienced hatred in my life as vehement as by women in divorce.

It is only natural and normal that some men decide to take matters into their own hands at all the hatred spewed at them and their marginalization. Men often see that some things are worth fighting for. Men often then take action to fight for what they believe in.

Anders Breivik is not crazy. He’s as rational as the next man. He sees that his country is being destroyed. He sees that the people responsible for that destruction are the left of politics. And he would be correct. He took action to stop what he believes is the destruction of his country.
I have been telling women for three years now that hatred of men in general and fathers in particular is going to see men killing a lot of women and children. Well? We just saw 76.

From We hunted the Mammoth(The Spearhead, the site he posted on is down)
I’m not going to repost the vile suggestions he set forth in a now notorious Spearhead comment some months back, but I will note that they included handy tips on how to efficiently kill police officers, as well as specific advice on the best ways to take out large numbers of people in “malls … girls schools, police stations, guvment buildings. Full of women and manginas.” He ended the comment with a not-terribly-convincing attempt at plausible deniability:
Do any of you here realise just how easy it is to ANY of these things? I am not recommending them or even condining them. But if a man got into the frame of mind of Sodini and was actually SMART about it. There are PLENTY of ways he could attack women and manginas and their cop protectors with NO CHANCE AT ALL OF BEING CAUGHT as long as he kept his mouth shut.

Those who were killed were not “innocent victims” in the main. Anders Breivik is as sane as the next man. …

This was an act of war and he considers himself a soldier. In different times, as in WW II, he would be called a hero.

The people he killed were the children of those who had betrayed him and his fellow norwegians. I would put forward the opinion that the political leaders are responsible for the war on men and the destruction of the families of men. What could be more “an eye for an eye” than to kill the children of those who were so willing to destroy mens families and destroy the homeland of men?

In killing children of those who are betraying men? He is sending a very clear message.

“You may think you are protected by your police and your security…..but we can find your children…and you can not protect them except by locking them into a secure area.” These “innocent victims” of whom you speak are the children of those who are criminals. And since Anders Breivik could not get to the REAL criminals he went after the children. Is that such a bad idea? Are they not legitimate targets if the primary targets can not be reached?
It's part of the comment, he reportedly made a veiled death threat to Obama's daughters in the comment

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-19_19-50-20.png
    upload_2016-3-19_19-50-20.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 431
  • upload_2016-3-19_19-51-0.png
    upload_2016-3-19_19-51-0.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 424

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net

The cost of copyright violation PER VIOLATION is 1,000 troy ounces of 99.99% pure gold. So all of you women and mangina lackeys might want to consider that before you write your lies about me. I will pursue copyright violations ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

Any slander of me will be pursued ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) is a retarded faggot.

Come at me, you insane troglodyte, I promise I will give you every scrap of gold I possess (which is none whatsoever)

EDIT: but no, really, holy shit this guy is insane.

A further thought: If he doesn't believe the government is legitimate, what is the mechanism he proposes to enforce copyright violations? He can't use the illegitimate civil courts. If he believes all people are sovereign, then I, too, am sovereign, and not beholden to his laws.

But there I go again, trying to figure out how schizophrenic moonbats rationalize their insanity.

I-chi

Screaming Manchild Assassin
kiwifarms.net
Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) is a retarded faggot.

Come at me, you insane troglodyte, I promise I will give you every scrap of gold I possess (which is none whatsoever)

EDIT: but no, really, holy shit this guy is insane.

A further thought: If he doesn't believe the government is legitimate, what is the mechanism he proposes to enforce copyright violations? He can't use the illegitimate civil courts. If he believes all people are sovereign, then I, too, am sovereign, and not beholden to his laws.

But there I go again, trying to figure out how schizophrenic moonbats rationalize their insanity.

Hearsay seems to indicate he took his idealization of his role in the familial unit a little too far. I.E. He was a wife beater or engaged in some form of spousal and child abuse, which is what lead to the wife and kids leaving him.