• "trolling doesn't really hurt lolcows. they get angry but they pick up the pieces from their anger. the wrong pronouns are basically telling trans that their identity is not valid."

Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many MoreThe Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Would you boycott American Women?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. NOTICE:
    Apparently Peter Andrew Nolan is such a lolcow that one of his sockpuppet accounts known as "John Rambo" / Boycott American Women had a thread of his own here. i have asked the mods for a merger.

Start of the old John Rambo thread here : Link
    Vortbahme's post : Link

lunatic-crazy-man-peter-nolan-750.png
    (Shown Above: Somebody as insane as Peter, but sadly not him)
    Peter Andrew Nolan is the worst MRA in the history of MRAs. He is so terrible that even A Voice For Men has completely disowned him for being completely off his rocker.

http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/peter-andrew-nolanc-a-danger-to-self-and-others/

He runs several websites and a YouTube:
    Manbook
    Crimes Against Fathers
    Youtube

Edit: I also remember now that he used to have a site supposedly in competition with Amazon called, get this, A-man-zon. Which never actually sold anything at all, oddly enough.

Edit 2, Proof he's an Islamist Sympathizer: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/peter...b4law-winston-smith.18546/page-5#post-1343391

Some of his "Sovereign Citizen" Shtick:
    “This is a Lawful Notice to women and their mangina lackeys who would make up lies and slander me.

My calling, Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) and the strawman name PETER ANDREW NOLAN(c) is copyrighted worldwide. So is my image and all aspects of my human self. Here is the contract for that copyright.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com...id/190/threadid/1103/scope/posts/Default.aspx

Any woman or mangina lackey who uses my name, my calling or my image without my written consent signed in red ink by my hand only is violating my copyright.

The cost of copyright violation PER VIOLATION is 1,000 troy ounces of 99.99% pure gold. So all of you women and mangina lackeys might want to consider that before you write your lies about me. I will pursue copyright violations ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD so as to collect gold to be able to re-distribute to those I perceive as in need. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than to take gold off women and their mangina lackeys and give it to men who are struggling to raise their boys because of the oppressive nature of the western ‘legal’ system today.

Any slander of me will be pursued ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. So if you women tell lies about me and try and[sic] slander me to damage my business you will be pursued. I will take your property off you as a point of honour.

If any woman wishes to make a rebuttal for anything I have said they are welcome to do so directly to me at peter@peternolan.com on an Affidavit with a Notice of Intent and Proposed Remedy signed under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability.”

I can't find any of his twitters any more, they appear to have been deleted. He apparently used to go by EqualB4Law and EB4L3 on that website.

So instead I have a few "We Hunted the Mammoth" links that chronicle this man's actions:
    http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...omen-is-the-only-path-to-justice-for-men-now/

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...ays-isnt-that-different-from-mainstream-mras/

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...off-site-that-he-just-might-kill-them-for-it/

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2...ersity-student-of-being-a-false-rape-accuser/

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2017
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Nice. The hyphen colon thing is taken from another sovereign citizen nut who invented a gibberish language, named David-Wynn: Miller.

Funny how this madness cross-pollinates.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous L'Héautontimorouménos
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. I've noticed Crank Magnetism is at work with a lot of the politics-based Lolcows. Many of these Loveshies and Manospherians are incredibly prone to buy into the wackier conspiracy theories. See: this guy and Bill-numbers.

• Agree Agree x 10
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [B]Peter Andrew Nolan [/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]

• Winner Winner x 26
    • Like Like x 11
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I hope dear leader has our gold reserves well stocked.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Cthulhu

Cthulhu Trash ball clique
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I looked into the mirror said his name 3 times with the lights off and Now I'm autistic.

Be careful of this cow he's truly a wizard.

• Winner Winner x 31
    • Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. good find

upload_2016-3-19_18-17-2.png

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Ah, this guy is one of the most batshit insane members of the manosphere one can find anywhere, though even then he still has his supporters. I've seen MGTOWs claiming he's alright. Goes to show those weirdos will defend just about anyone who hates women no matter how loony they may be.

• Agree Agree x 6
    GL99

GL99 Healers Love Me

kiwifarms.net
  9. This guy has a goldmine of crazy info on him:
    From the crimes against fathers website:
    upload_2016-3-19_19-48-26.png
    these people are his father and wife's family and kids
    upload_2016-3-19_19-52-59.png
    upload_2016-3-19_19-53-31.png
    upload_2016-3-19_19-55-26.png

In response to news of several men killing their exes
    He also has praised Anders Brevik:

From We hunted the Mammoth(The Spearhead, the site he posted on is down)

It's part of the comment, he reportedly made a veiled death threat to Obama's daughters in the comment

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 6
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. This is one of the most severe cases of repressed homosexuality I've ever seen.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 5
    I Just Want to See Attachments

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. This guy is alright, stop picking on him. You look like a bunch of SJWs.

• Islamic Content x 11
    • Winner x 9
    • Feels x 6
    • Like x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Autistic x 1
    Dynastia

Dynastia trash
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. IF theres one thing I love laughing at it's Sovereign citizen nutbars.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Keerakh

Keerakh So allein will ich nicht sein
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. That face is really horrifying

• Agree Agree x 1
    Anime-Chan

Anime-Chan Kawaii thug
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel The Crimson Impulse
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Just to point this out, the picture at the top isn't him
    it's this guy

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 16
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Didn't he direct that Batman movie with the hotheads and the big guy

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    OtterParty

OtterParty I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Joschua Boehm, who also goes by Peter-Andrew: Nolan, I invoke thy true name and call thee a faggot.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    #17 KidKitty, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
    KidKitty

KidKitty Official Junior Shitposter

kiwifarms.net
  17. Does anybody know what he went to jail for? It was mentioned briefly in one of the screenshots.

Edit: it looks like there is some kind soul out there doing half the work for us:

http://peternolanstalker.blogspot.com.au/

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #18 MakeItRain, Mar 19, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    MakeItRain

MakeItRain 100 percent raw primal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) is a exceptional faggot.

Come at me, you insane troglodyte, I promise I will give you every scrap of gold I possess (which is none whatsoever)

EDIT: but no, really, holy shit this guy is insane.

A further thought: If he doesn't believe the government is legitimate, what is the mechanism he proposes to enforce copyright violations? He can't use the illegitimate civil courts. If he believes all people are sovereign, then I, too, am sovereign, and not beholden to his laws.

But there I go again, trying to figure out how schizophrenic moonbats rationalize their insanity.

• Like Like x 4
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard I like my covfefe black just like my metal

kiwifarms.net
  19. Hearsay seems to indicate he took his idealization of his role in the familial unit a little too far. I.E. He was a wife beater or engaged in some form of spousal and child abuse, which is what lead to the wife and kids leaving him.

• Informative Informative x 3
    KidKitty

KidKitty Official Junior Shitposter

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.