• "I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast"

Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many MoreThe Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Would you boycott American Women?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    77.3%

1. bro, you live in the third world

• Agree Agree x 4
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Furthermore, not even a descendant of Alexander.

How the Slavs stole Macedonia, coming this Christmas!

Fulda's Gap

Fulda's Gap July 4th, 1997: The Fall of Australatina

kiwifarms.net
  3. "John Rambo", you say? I know this cuck from my Manosphere days.

Here's a link to him on Ian Ironwood's blog, posting "on behalf of" a third lolcow, Peter Andrew Nolan. (See below.)

Trannies aren't the only ones with a Rat King situation.

EDIT! Found some more delightful goodness among my memories.

SlutHate.com considers him a shitposter.
    Anti-Feminist Tech despises him for his mail-order bride spam.
    And a dingaling who calls himself "Markymark" (no, not the real Wahlberg) thinks JR is the bee's knees because they have a common hatred of those American girls who won't put out for them.

But wait, there's more!
    I found this comment at Rex Patriarch where he says, of his Boycott American Women blog, that he was only pretending to be exceptional, joke's on us.

AND FINALLY:

Will S. of Patriactionary confirms at Free Northerner's blog that "John Rambo", Peter Andrew Nolan, and some spammer named "Mark Flowers" are all the same person.

• Informative Informative x 6
    #203 Vorhtbame, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Back from outer space...and I still don't care.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Holy shit, I leave this thread for a few days and the Farm's greatest shit poster of all time shows up. Golly gee.
    :story:

• Feels Feels x 1
    Kitlen

Kitlen Julie, Mr. 600... I'm making friends everywhere!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. He's baaaack!

• Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net

6. Changed his username on youtube to "Global man"

• Like Like x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. An oldie but a goodie ....

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah, this all worked out well for Loopy Pete:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/WorldCitizen/conversations/topics/8505

Update on World Passport for Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)

Expand Messages

• Peter
      Well guys, I had fun on August 6th. I deliberately created an incident at Stuttgart airport when flying in from London so as to be challenged as to crossing
      Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2011

Well guys,
      I had fun on August 6th.

I deliberately created an incident at Stuttgart airport when flying in from London so as to be challenged as to crossing the "border".

I spent about three hours with between 2 and 6 customs officers.

They were all very adamant that they could stop me and that I was committing a crime. I politely and professionally informed them that they had no such right. I have established my claim of right. I have been at this about 2 years as people who have been here a while will know.

I have corresponded to Angela Merkel a number of times on this topic.

I am now in correspondence with the head of customs at frankfurt airport. The head of customns in stuttgart is much more reluctant to tell me who he is.

I have, on 15th August, served the woman who asked me to step aside with documents proving my claim of right to travel and live on the land of Germany as I see fit. Now, a month later, the mighty german gucvment has not been able to respond.

The WSA also issued a letter to Angela Merkel outlining the legislation that is in place that requires Germany to recognise this passport. Angela Merkel seems to not be capable of having one of the staff of her mighty german guvment respond.

I have picked Germany as the first major country to do this in mainly because they are VERY sensitive about being called "Nazis" and they are VERY sensitive to agents of the guvment doing something that is "legal" but can not be backed up by proof.

ALL germans in law enforcement are acutely aware that in the lead up to WW II Adolph Hitler and his thugs "legalised" a lot of crimes.

If any member here lives in Germany and would like to assist me in translations please contact me on peter at peternolan dot com.

The next time I fly into stuttgart I am going to again present my world passport only this time I am going to invoke my fee schedule if it is not accepted. My fee schedule is 1 ounce of gold for each hour or part thereof for impeding my travel. I will charge the person who does not accept the passport once ounce of gold and the head of customs one ounce of gold as well.

Should they not pay it I will take them to THEIR UCC courts and get THEIR courts to enforce the payment. If THEIR courts does not do that then I will put the judge on trial in a common law court when I can arrange one in Germany.

Given that Angela Merkel now has 100,000 people on her facebook? I am sure she does not want me as a "problem".

I will let you all know how I get on now that I have created this incident and forced them to actually impede my progress resulting in my demand that they produce the paperwork for their claim they can impede my progress.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. LMAO, this guy is gonna get raped and murdered in German prison/deported and then raped and murdered in American prison

• Agree Agree x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard I like my covfefe black just like my metal

kiwifarms.net
  10. It's always bemusing when someone who's never lived in a country cracks the shits about not getting their 'rights' in said country. That said, if he were a Muslim who told customs that he was on a rape tourism holiday, they'd have put him up in a four star hotel right next to a public swimming pool popular with the under twelves.

glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  11. More than three hours of Nolan ranting about women in the workplace - he starts off by trashing his ex wife for giving up work to look after their children, and later on repeatedly states that all women should not work, stay at home and look after their children ... his voice is really rather nauseating ....

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. He should pick one. lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  13. That's pretty standard Manosphere stuff, though. A woman who works for pay is a dangerous liberal feminazi who will have an affair with her boss and doesn't love her children; a woman who doesn't work for pay is a self-absorbed, misandrist sponge who treats her husband like an ATM. Sometimes with no time passed between the two statements.

Within three sentences, they usually also insist that only women hold people to double standards.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. I'm always quietly bemused by the "dem wimenz take our jobs an its dere fault dat I can't get none" crowd. They never notice the blindingly obvious implication that in order for them to be even remotely attractive to an employer, half of the entire workforce needs to simply disappear.

• Agree Agree x 1
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Digging through his old stuff he seems to have had a beef with Bane666 (a relatively popular anti-feminist youtuber) and claims this guy "lied" about him. Knowing Boehm, it's probably just that Bane told his followers about how he's a crazed borderline terrorist and ISIS sympathizer.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  16. This is the man who runs around singing his own praises under the names "John Rambo" and (I think) "Mark Flowers". I don't believe he has the high ground to get upset when people lie about him.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  17. Wait... is he the John Rambo we have a thread on here? Here it is.

Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.