• ”I know so many people i follows deadnames now its sickening. I hate kiwifarms”

Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many MoreThe Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Would you boycott American Women?

1. Yes

29 vote(s)
    23.6%
  2. No

94 vote(s)
    76.4%
  1. Yes, you heard it first from me and now it is confirmed - Peter Andrew Nolan is indeed hiding out in Fiji.

And just as he did to members of the German Government when he was living illegally in Germany, Loopy Pete is already spamming Fijian Parliamentarians and telling them how they should be running their country.

Loopy Pete WAKE UP CALL! There is an Australian Federal Police Presence in Fiji!

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Jailhouse saga when?

• Like Like x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage SCP-1471: Mal0 V1
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Asking strangers to harass his son, who he "dis-owned" and refused to pay a cent of maintenance towards his upbringing after the wife booted him out:

https://youtu.be/52I5AYrQsX4

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  4. kiwifarms.net
  5. This is pretty lulzy ... Loopy Pete has a youtbe "talk show". He just spent two and a half hours on air talking to himself and no-one phoned in ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #305 Illuminati Ingrid, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  6. It's like Ghost if he was a loveshy and nobody cared to listen.

• Like Like x 2
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  7. This wanker is off the planet - a 1.5 hour rant on youtube as an "open letter" to his son:

Peter Andrew Nolan invites rape advocate RooshV to join his internet marketing scam:

A MGTOW dork interviews Global Man:

"It comes after allegations Noori was “rambling” about Allah and intelligence agency ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation) from his hospital bed following the Thursday afternoon rampage."

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...k/news-story/665050a0cd0d8baf0d6b52a868cfc61b

Sound like someone we know?

#307 Illuminati Ingrid, Dec 5, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  8. He sounds like he's on death's door:

• Informative Informative x 2
    #308 Illuminati Ingrid, Feb 4, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Really makes you think how all these MGTOWs are colossal fuckups

• Like Like x 1
    Bungleboy

Bungleboy ask me about my creamed corn fetish

kiwifarms.net
  10. LOL - last mentioned video was deleted after we reported it for calls to murder women and introduce Sharia Law in the west.Community strike applied to his account. He still sounds like death warmed up. Champagne Loopy Pete rant in response:

#310 Illuminati Ingrid, Feb 9, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I hope you're keeping saved copies of the funny stuff.

Anyway, this rant is hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  12. Loopy Pete threatens to hunt down his "former son" .... the flaw in his cunning plan is he will be arrested on the spot f he ever dares to set foot on the lands known as Ireland, Germany, Australia or Great Britain ever again:

Go direct to 9:30 - why does youtube circulate this batshit crazy shite from Nolan?

#312 Illuminati Ingrid, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Does this guy just get hammered before every broadcast? I can't tell if it's his shitty Limey accent or not, but all this "Fuck wimmin an' especially my EX THAT HEARTLESS SLAG"shit seems like a guy on a bender at the local bar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Senior Lexmechanic

Senior Lexmechanic hand-Illuminated copypasta

kiwifarms.net
  14. I think he's pretty lit during, for a lot of reasons. Being he's just not socially graced, he's depressed and angry and he's got nothing better to do than hedonistically get drunk (you know coming from a man saying women are useless users and pleasure chasers)

• Agree Agree x 2
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Nolan's channel has pretty much become a series of drunk-posts and violent outbursts. He was already insane to begin with, but his bitterness and substance abuse has taken his deranged antics to a new level. I'm not surprised that Nolan is completely alone, as no person in their right mind would want be in the same room as him as he is that twisted.

Nolan has also pulled a first for a lolcow, which is threatening to not only hunt down, but to also seriously harm or kill his own son. We've had cows insult their children before, and we've seen attempts at kidnapping. But never threatening to kill a child. A nine year-old boy, who has no part in Nolan's "issues" with his ex-wife. It was heartbreaking to listen to him call his son, a child, a cuck and a pussy for staying with his mother, but the threats made it worse.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Aristophanes

Aristophanes Writing plays for Lolcows since 446 BC

kiwifarms.net
  16. Yeah, I feel this elevates him to horrorcow status at this point.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
  17. Nolan has no friends and no life - his only "social interaction" is with like-minded online sycophants ....

• Agree Agree x 1
    #317 Illuminati Ingrid, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  18. It's not posted here, but the TFL manosphere idiots are a cult. I've written it up a few times in other threads, I don't mind doing it again. But yes, this is exactly why people like him are in a cult.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I started the video, heard his drunken slur and saw his fat drunken face, and stopped. Besides, after searching the chick's name on Twitter, I'm pretty sure I can guess what this video is:
    "Janet Bloomfield says she's a MRA, but she can't be because all wimmin are evil heartless vultures who should be beaten and raped, especially my ex-wife, you evil bitch, you broke my heart! :bluelabel:"

That about right?

Senior Lexmechanic

kiwifarms.net
Tags:
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.