Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many More - The Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Would you boycott American Women?

• Yes

Votes: 33 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 99 75.0%

• Total voters

Illuminati Ingrid

kiwifarms.net
Update - Nolan is facing deportation from Fiji, see his Manbook video:

Oh, and he's also picked up another fan site.

Sex_midget

kiwifarms.net
Update - Nolan is facing deportation from Fiji, see his Manbook video:

Oh, and he's also picked up another fan site.

View attachment 692899
Wow wow wow! I just came across your friend on youtube and his is a whole lotta crazy! He started on my because I'm a woman.
He goes by the name "global man" this is a link to his youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrIzHV8LRrVQC-dk-HGZDDA

He's spending a lot of his time in Irish live streams- this one is Gemma Doherty. As we can see by the comment- he's mental
download_20190513_191047.jpg

Last edited:
Is this guy actually banned from Ireland or does he just say that?

Wow wow wow! I just came across your friend on youtube and his is a whole lotta crazy! He started on my because I'm a woman.
He goes by the name "global man" this is a link to his youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrIzHV8LRrVQC-dk-HGZDDA

He's spending a lot of his time in Irish live streams- this one is Gemma Doherty. As we can see by the comment- he's mental
View attachment 757429
He comments on every one of her live streams without fail

Last edited by a moderator:

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this guy actually banned from Ireland or does he just say that?

It's probable that he isn't permitted entry due to his refusal to pay up on his child-support obligations, and his openly-declared refusal to abide by any laws. He's a convicted criminal in Germany. Add to the mix his noisy insistence that women deserve killing, and it wouldn't surprise me.

Honestly, if Ireland isn't refusing entry, they're really falling down on the job.

It's probable that he isn't permitted entry due to his refusal to pay up on his child-support obligations, and his openly-declared refusal to abide by any laws. He's a convicted criminal in Germany. Add to the mix his noisy insistence that women deserve killing, and it wouldn't surprise me.

Honestly, if Ireland isn't refusing entry, they're really falling down on the job.
He's always going on about how 'Alan Shatter banned me from Ireland'
Alan Shatter was the Minister for Justice in the last Irish government
I wonder are his family living in Ireland separately from him?
He's just such a strange figure, I thought I was alone in my puzzlement at his insanity

Illuminati Ingrid

kiwifarms.net
His latest youtube travesty - of course the only "evidence" to support his vindictive accusations comes from "because I say so". Keyboard coward ....