• "my parents for a while refused to see my transitioning as anything other than a manifestation of my autism."

Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many MoreThe Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Would you boycott American Women?

1. Yes

22 vote(s)
    22.0%
  2. No

78 vote(s)
    78.0%
  1. What I want to know is whether Peter Andrew Nolan was always like this, or gradually grew into being Peter Andrew Nolan? I have to honestly wonder about Peter Andrew Nolan's wife; can he stop being Peter Andrew Nolan enough to be moderately functional, or is Peter Andrew Nolan the type that shoulder rams random women in a crowd? How on earth did Peter Andrew Nolan's wife get the idea to become Peter Andrew Nolan's wife? Can Peter Andrew Nolan control himself in public long enough to go to the corner shop and buy tard cum or bread without howling and foaming at the woman behind the counter who dares expect him to give her money? The coppers probably know exactly where Peter Andrew Nolan lives; whenever they get a call about a creepy old man standing just outside of an all girls school, staring and hissing under his breath at the students at recess, nine times out of ten they'll know that Peter Andrew Nolan is the culprit.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how Peter Andrew Nolan makes rent and food money? I've started and stopped trying to read the background links on him several times, but I keep being freaked out by the sensation of creepy crawling over my feet and up and down my spine. At first I thought that it was those wretched black ants I've spent the last three weeks trying to eradicate from my apartment, but nope, it's just Peter Andrew Nolan.

Also, I just realised who Peter Andrew Nolan reminded me of:

4954.jpg

peternolan.png

What are your thoughts, @AnOminous ?

• Winner Winner x 12
    glass_houses

glass_houses Tasty, tasty.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Good find @Feline Darkmage and congratulations on your first featured thread.

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  3. No doxing.

How did you think he knew so much about US Law?

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Vitriol

Vitriol Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Ohhhhh... well, that explains a lot.

glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
  5. Peter Andrew Nolan? More like obvious gayboy who needs to vacate the closet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I don't think Peter Andrew Nolan would get very far. The gays would throw him right back into it, and chain the doors shut so he could never leave it again.

• Agree Agree x 2
    glass_houses

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 6
    Durable Mike Malloy

Durable Mike Malloy Fine &/or dandy.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I never knew repressed homosexual tendencies can actually do this to a man. *sigh*

• Feels Feels x 4
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  8. Same thing that gives them a poor understanding of how copyright works?

• Agree Agree x 2
    ToroidalBoat

ToroidalBoat Token Hispanic Friend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. That's true. No community would accept him.

Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Soverign Citizens and Loveshies isn't the nonsensical union you'd think it to be. They've written in newspaper opinion columns that ISIS is likely just a pack of angry virgins.

• Informative Informative x 2
    KatsuKitty

KatsuKitty Stone-Cold Bitch

kiwifarms.net
  11. His hatred of women is so strong he'd rather never have sex ever.

Think about that.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. A combination of being expensive and having a like-able personality is what makes them insane.

WanderingVagabond

WanderingVagabond Waiting for my life to end day by day.

kiwifarms.net
  13. See I thought it was because your average self respecting woman doesn't immediately whip her knickers off and leap crotch first towards a man at the first sniff of body odour and halitosis. The more you know. In all seriousness though, I love the transparency of these people. You show me a member of their organisation/loose collective that is good looking and has no trouble getting laid and then I'll take them halfway seriously.

LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  14. They all need a punching bag and a lobotomy in my honest opinion.

• Agree Agree x 5
    WanderingVagabond

WanderingVagabond Waiting for my life to end day by day.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Oh, this guy. I ran into him a few years ago and had an amusing exchange. At the time, he was challenging women to "prove" that we cared about men's issues by convening a "voir dire jury" to prosecute and convict his ex-wife for fraud, theft, false allegations, and all kinds of other things.

When I informed him that (1) that's not what voir dire means, (2) that's not how the legal system works (and thank God for that), and (3) the women he was screeching at didn't live in Australia (his jurisdiction at the time), he dismissed me as "evil" and "just trying to get in the way of justice", and "probably in league with" his ex. Never mind that I was actually trying to give him real help by pointing him away from a dead-end road...

Unfortunately, I don't have pix (something like eight years and three computers ago), and after doing some searching it looks like the place where we discussed it is gone.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Drinks her agua to that

kiwifarms.net
  16. I really enjoy how this guy (and lots of other sov cits) are adamant that no one has authority over them, but will immediately turn around and try to "prosecute" other people for "crimes", as if the Sov Cit has authority over other people. They're literally the grown up version of that three year old who cries when their mom tells them to share their toys and tries to take all the other kids' stuff.

• Agree Agree x 7
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Well, not sex with a woman.

Because PETER ANDREW NOLAN IS A HOMOSEXUAL. And he is also an avid stamp-collector.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    I_Am_Honor_Roll

I_Am_Honor_Roll Got an JD in Jerkop Law.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 2
    I_Am_Honor_Roll

I_Am_Honor_Roll Got an JD in Jerkop Law.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net