• Original Forum (DO NOT STEAL)

Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many MoreThe Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Would you boycott American Women?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. Says the guy who advocates the killing of women, regardless of whether or not they really are man-hating feminazis.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I give it two weeks of digging, maybe three before we find that kind of thing out about this guy.

So presumably, Joschua Boehm here has been going at this for at least 8 years? Not surprising, the form of crazy thats this deep usually goes way back into the bowels of the internet.

#62 Feline Darkmage, Mar 20, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

3. Distilled insanity, loads of rambling, but this gives an interesting background. TL;DW version (and this long-as-hell thing is the summary, so I'm going to spoiler it):

Peter#Andrew$ Nolan {(%^&@)} apparently applied for citizenship in 2008 in the Republic of Ireland, after he had already decided he was a "sovereign man" and subject to no government, and thought they wouldn't notice. When they rejected it (but granted it to his ex-wife and children), he claimed it was because he's male and "exposing the criminality of the government"--not because he had effectively announced that he would obey no laws that didn't please him.

He then began to apply to Germany, in 2009, for the right to immigrate based on his "world passport" and Genesis 1:27 et seq. (Somehow he thinks that "have dominion over fish and birds and animals" translates to "and open borders for all!!!") When they said that was insufficient reason, he sent back a "Claim of Right" which they, very reasonably, ignored. He took this as some sort of default, and proceeded, in 2011, to "overstay his 90-day visa".

He attempts to justify his illegal-immigrant status by claiming to be a political refugee--he's being persecuted by the Irish and Australian governments, dontcha know, and Germany understands what it's like to be under a totalitarian regime because he's just like the Holocaust victims--but again, "Angela Merkel" didn't answer his fan letters, so he had to assume she agreed with him 150%.

He was challenged at customs, and boldly informed them that he admitted it and wanted a court date to prove that nobody was the boss of him had jurisdiction over him. (Because telling your new home nation that you have no intention of paying taxes or obeying their laws is a great way to get them to let you live there.) The guards there at the Stuttgart airport were visibly taken aback by this guy, and invited him to please stop breaking the law. He refused, and went to court.

He tried his "new Holocaust" argument before the court, which went over about as well as you'd expect. The details of the circus event he made of his court date are boring if you're not a lawyer, so suffice to say he proved that a person who represents himself in court has a fool for a lawyer. Two details of note: He travels under his Aussie passport, but insists that he's not a citizen, and he annoyed the judge so much and challenged everything so often that the judge resorted to telling him, "Because I said so" and moving on.

The judge offered him a plea bargain of an 800-euro fine, no permanent record, and no travel ban, at which point he started hollering about jurisdiction again. During a recess, the judge apparently "colluded" with the translator--which I'm pretty sure was the judge asking the translator if this joker was actually understanding what was being said to him and asking him to make sure Boehm fully appreciated the situation. Based on what he said, the judge sentenced him to a 16,000-euro fine thereafter, which I'm assuming was for the continuing contempt of court, or a 20-day jail sentence. When Boehm said he was "vacating" the sentence, the judge told him to get out.

He then remained in Germany and continued harassing the arresting officer for his bond money and "interest", as well as a written apology. When she refused, he then made a public charge of extortion ("affidavit of accusation", whatever the hell that is) on the officer given that she had a gun while she asked him for the bond--and demanded a sentence of restitution of 16,000 euros, payable to him. He then demanded to go back to the corrupt courts to have a trial. This, of course, was declined.

Skip now to October 8, 2014. After an extended campaign of being a pain in the hintern to his gracious host nation (and a detailed description of his most elegant workout ensemble, tres chic), someone rang his doorbell. The call was coming from inside the building, y'all. (Fun fact: He admits here that nobody ever visits him.)

So he makes the classic horror-movie mistake of opening the door without looking through the peephole. It was the cops, and they asked if he was Joschua Boehm. He smarted off and said he was "Joschua Brandon of the Boehm family", which impressed them not at all, and they arrested him in execution of the previous sentence. He told them that removing him from his home was an act of war, and threatened to murder them and their extended families in retaliation.

Now, in many jurisdictions, they'd have capped his ass right there and called it an accident, but apparently Germans are afraid of nothing, so they laughed at this strange little man, called in some bigger dudes, manhandled him, and carted him off to jail, with him screaming all the way that "You can't do this to meeeeee! I'll kill your families!"

So they put him in jail without additional charges for being a complete dumbass, and he tried to get special privileges as a "political prisoner", and more whining and crying...and finally he was released after serving his sentence, with a snazzy beard that actually made him look halfway decent.

But most importantly--so importantly that he put this first in the video--would you like to give him $19 for his time spent in prison? He did it for all men, everywhere, that they might be freed from the law and receive the bountiful mercy of God sovereigninity. It's so easy, just give him your credit-card number...

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Back from outer space...and I still don't care.

kiwifarms.net
  4. 12/10 well worth the read. Incredible.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Bassomatic

Bassomatic Scribe of the loveshies
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Well yeah, when the guy threatening my life was an unarmed potato-man like Boehm, I wouldn't be that worried.

• Winner Winner x 5
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  6. Wait, wait, wait. Does this guy genuinely believe that ASIO 'trolls' his sites using undercover agents? I've no doubt that he's on the radar for more than a few immigration agencies given his charming personality, but why the fuck would any of them want to troll him? I guarantee you that all they care about is keeping him the fuck out of their respective countries. So the question arising from this is whether he's so mind bogglingly arrogant that he thinks he's being targeted by agents of the matriarchy for because he's that shit hot, or if it's a case of paranoid schizophrenia. How many levels of batshit is this man?

• Like Like x 2
    glass_houses

glass_houses Misanthropy is self preservation.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Nolan has his faults but is basically a good guy. That he goes after feminists and politicians so savagely is a great thing. He does go too far in some thing and I am doubtful of his business projects but one should ask themselves what kind of a system made it possible that a previously wealthy, stable engineer and a family man finally ended up thousands of dollars in debt and so messed up after his wife decided to destroy him.

• Islamic Content x 13
    • Autistic x 5
    • Dumb x 5
    • Informative x 1
    • Feels x 1
    Marjan Šiklić

Marjan Šiklić Cunt Destroyer
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  8. I'd be interested to know what you think he goes too far in.

• Agree Agree x 7
    sugoi-chan

sugoi-chan chewing on a stick of cum
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Marjan thinks that he goes too far? What, is it the fact he encourages murder instead of rape like you do Mr. Cunt Destroyer?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Feline Darkmage

kiwifarms.net
  10. I will caveat I don't know that much about him so I might be misinterpreting some things but where he goes to far could be 1. His insistence on world governments being evil and in some accord etc, which have quite a similarity with various conspiracy theories. This problem I have just shows how exceptional those imbeciles who called me a "conspiracy theorist" are, given that I don't believe in a single one. Yeah, Western courts and governments are evil, but it's hardly some deliberate ploy to destroy Western men. It's just a natural consequence of ludicrous ideas like letting women be judges, prosecutors, lawyers etc. They're not suited for this and start hating men when they give them such positions. 2. His letter writing campaign to Western politicians. Lol, they don't care, all they care are votes and money. They're not even manginas, just power hungry sociopaths. 3. His claims on sovereign citizens thing etc, Pretty dangerous if you were to believe it.

• Dumb Dumb x 11
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 1
    Marjan Šiklić

Marjan Šiklić Cunt Destroyer
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  11. Feminists.png

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    I Just Want to See Attachments

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Get a job.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Isn't it bad enough that his mother / unfortunate Slav postal workers have to put up with him?

I say: speedball krokodil.

• Like Like x 5
    *Asterisk*

*Asterisk* Five-Percenter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. image.jpg

• Winner Winner x 6
    MakeItRain

MakeItRain 100 percent raw primal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  16. It's one of Null's new email domains. Kiwis are racing to get the lulziest email names.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    sugoi-chan

sugoi-chan chewing on a stick of cum
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. There's a whole big thing about his name being copyrighted and how consequences will never be the same if anybody uses it without permission in the first post.

• Informative Informative x 1
    MakeItRain

MakeItRain 100 percent raw primal
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #78 Illuminati Ingrid, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Nolan proposes an alliance with rape apologist RooshV. who - surprise, surprise - has banned him from all of his forums:

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. > tfw you're such a loser that even a confessed rapist wants nothing to do with you

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.