• “Can’t a person share what they feel without worrying it will end up on some shit hole site like yours?”

Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many MoreThe Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

?

Would you boycott American Women?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    21.9%
  2. No

82 vote(s)
    78.1%
  1. this is true, I heard Peter Andrew Nolan has a compulsion for shagging goats up the nostril

An Sionnach Seang

An Sionnach Seang Russell Greer audiobook in profile

kiwifarms.net
  2. Now I have that image in my head and I hate you. The worst thing is that it's plausible.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Vorhtbame

Vorhtbame Drinks her agua to that

kiwifarms.net
  3. to answer he's very paranoid about the illuminati, and believes that they are very active online infiltrating groups like his.
    upload_2016-3-25_13-13-7.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-13-58.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-35-11.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-35-39.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-36-4.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-36-49.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-37-21.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-37-48.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-38-21.png
    upload_2016-3-25_13-38-45.png

• Informative Informative x 3
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Well, that explains the death threats Nolan has been handing out like candy.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. There's that "sit on a jury and convict women" thing again! "Hey, how about instead of trying to help me make my rants more legible, you go and form up kangaroo courts to send all the women to prison?"

• Agree Agree x 3
    Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  6. Nolan has a whole section of his Slimes Against Fathers forum - where he's the only one who comments - dedicated to ASIO Agents who are supposedly trolling him. He also seems to be fixated on his ex Brother in Law being some sort of super soldier spy .....

Loopy Pete's introduction at Slappier Abroad (yes, he once hitched his wagon to Winny Wu) also descended in to farce thanks allegedly to ASIO spy trolls.

• Informative Informative x 3
    #86 Illuminati Ingrid, Mar 25, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  7. In that video about his adventures in illegal immigration, he mentioned said brother-in-law being "mentally ill", too.

• Like Like x 2
    Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
  8. It seems Loopy Pete is a strong advocate of Sharia Law:

Gentlemen, your demand that men criminally victimise other men in order to "virtue signal" and "white knight" for women has severely damaged western civilisation to the point that Sharia Law and the Islamic Religion are now far better alternatives for young men.

You might want to think about what you have done that younger men see Sharia Law and Islam as a far superior way of organising a society when compared to the current western legal, political and religious systems.

After all?

In Sharia Law a man can not have his home stolen.

A man can not have his sons stolen.

A man will not be jailed based on the lies of one woman.

Think about that Gentlemen.

This is what you allowed to happen.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Peter, don't blame society for your exceptional actions. Besides, that's what you say the feminists do.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. A man absolutely can have his sons "stolen" in Sharia law:
    "n Islamic Law, the custody of the infant is a woman’s right unless she gets married or until the child reaches seven years of age. A woman said to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “This son of mine – my womb carried him, my breast fed him and my lap was a bed for him. Now his father has divorced me and wants to take him away from me. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “You have the priority to take him unless you get remarried.” [Musnad Ahmad, Sunan Abî Dâwûd, and Mustadrak al-Hâkim].

If the woman gets remarried and the father disputes with her over custody, then the right for custody transfers to the woman’s mother unless she is not legally fit to fulfill the duty. If she is not fit, then and only then will custody transfer to the father.

When the male child reaches seven years of age, he gets to choose between staying with his mother or his father. He will go with whomever he wants to.

A woman came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and said: “My husband wants to take my son away from me.”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said to the child: “This is your father and this your mother, so take the hand of whom you like.” The boy took the hand of his mother and they went together. [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

This hadîth shows that when the boy is old enough to make such a decision, he can be given the choice between his two parents, provided that neither of them forbids the other from seeing the boy. However, he will not be given to anyone who cannot protect and safeguard him.

On the other hand, when a female child becomes seven years old, she stays with her father until she gets married. If the father cannot handle the responsibility of the girl or he neglects her, or if he is a man of bad character, then the mother will take charge and have custody of the daughter."

As for having his home stolen, I do think that's the case, but technically women's property rights are supposed to be protected in Sharia law, so if the husband lives in the wife's house and they get divorced, the man is SOL.

Try again, Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c), you ignorant uneducated buffoon.

Still waiting for you to take my gold, buttercup.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Informative, but ultimately wasted on those ignorant buffoons who yell the loudest about "Sharia Law" , either in an irrational islamophobic panic (like my redneck neighbor who's had the same "BAN SHARIA!" sign in his yard for 4 years now......) or irrational support (it'll put those feminiazis in their place!)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Can't play git-tar, ain't got no git-tar strings.

kiwifarms.net
  12. Well Nolan "dis-owned" his children, contributed - proudly, by his own multiple admissions - nothing to their upbringing and has since cyberstalked and threatened to have them murdered, so his Sharia call is pretty much null and void ....

But he did claim them as his own children when trying to con the Irish "Guvment" in to granting him citizenship - which was denied on the basis of his appalling character. Go figure.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Yeah, I'm pretty sure most Islamic jurists would consider Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c) to be a "man of bad character" and deny him custody.

Really, I think anyone, even a literal pinhead, would reach the same conclusion.

• Agree Agree x 7
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard Pepper Jack 'bout to cut somebody!

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Oh I totally believe you Joschua, lol.

And despite following the guy for a while, I can't figure out why a crapton of his thumbnails have Albert Einstein in them, I don't think he's explained it...

Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Cat Burglar
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Video Dump

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Cat Burglar
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Sounds like it just may be time for the rest of the world to declare war on this guy. Where's he at, Australia or Germany or someplace? The authorities over there might take an interest in these tweets. I suspect Mr. Nolan ought to be a little more careful about the sorts of threats he makes, especially nowadays.

• Agree Agree x 1
    GL99

GL99 Healers Love Me

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net