• "There is literally no hope for you kiwi whores scum of the earth, there is no saving you and you can only be dealth with in the most violent way imaginable."

Manosphere Peter Andrew Nolan / Joschua Brandon Boehm / Winston Smith / John Rambo / + Many MoreThe Batshit Insane 53-year Old Islamic Sovereign Citizen MRA, boycotting American Women

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Feline Darkmage, Mar 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Do not create topics about forum members. If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Topic titles should contain aliases. Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.
  • Archive everything. Use screenshots and archive.is to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.
?

Would you boycott American Women?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    22.7%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    77.3%
  1. Nolan fled Germany lest he spend more time in jail there - he had laughingly applied for political asylum but got visits from police for his online activities, which included declaring war on Ireland and Australia and declaring it was "lawful" to murder politicians, police and their families.

He is now believed to be hiding out in Fiji - he will be arrested on the spot if he ever sets foot in Australia or Ireland again.

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Was gonna say, if he's in the US, and he somehow wasn't on a watch list before, he sure as shit is now. If he's in Europe, he's gonna get straight-up arrested for some of these tweets.

Better just stay in Fiji, Peter-Andrew: Nolan (c), known wife- and child-beater and criminal.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard I like my covfefe black just like my metal

kiwifarms.net
  3. Damn, this guy's a radical Islam now

He keeps getting more insane each time he returns.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage Don't Touch My Stash REEE
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. LOL! This is so exceptional, I have no words:

kiwifarms.net
  5. Nolan is right. Radical Islam is the future. It's greatest advantages are that Islam is held sacred by liberals and islamists can freely kill according to liberals. So become an islamist, kill people en masse and be praised by liberals. Be a white man who asked a woman out for coffee and be seen as a monster.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 12
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Autistic Autistic x 2
    Marjan Šiklić

Marjan Šiklić Cunt Destroyer
    Verified

kiwifarms.net
  6. So do you hate the Islams or do you love them?

• Agree Agree x 2
    Broseph Stalin

Broseph Stalin ՏҠLЄҠјіҠҬѺИ ᗠЄᗋҬӉ LѺՀᗠ ՏҬѦLіИ

kiwifarms.net
  7. I love them. They will massacre the very liberals who worship them as sacred creatures.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 12
    • A-Log A-Log x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Marjan Šiklić

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  8. You act so hardcore, yet file complains about how you're getting doxxed. Even to google.

How edgy you are. :striker:

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Crisseh

Crisseh American Hero and/or Film Star
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Dirty Mudslime pig. You will be driven back to the wastelands of the Middle East and forced into extinction. Your skeletons will be lost to the blistering winds as they turn to dust, and your false prophet will fade into time as nothing more than a fairy tale.

• Like Like x 3
    Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net
  10. Ooooo look! Loopy Pete/Joschua's "Twitter Pal" Winston Smith says the nine shot penalty was "unbelievable" (a bit like "Winston's claim that Loopy Pete has one solitary supporter for his lunacy):

paedo1.png

Meanwhile, on one of Loopy Pete/Joschua/Winston's facebook pages:

paedo2.png

So, not only does "Winston" sound EXACTLY like Loopy Pete, they also watch the same sport, and have identical comments on the match.

Loopy Pete, being a seasoned liar is one thing, but what we really despise about you is that you are so damn lousy at it ....

kiwifarms.net
  11. I have no idea what you're rambling about. I filed no complaints no anybody and how would you even know if I did? Also, hardcore? I am not even talking about myself and praising Islam.

Maybe for Russians, but liberal West lacks this strength. So it has to be destroyed.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Autistic Autistic x 4
    • A-Log A-Log x 2
    Marjan Šiklić

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  12. Islam will not guarantee you any pussy. Only a slow, painful death that will make you realize, upon the last breath of life leaving your body, that you will be forever condemned to a purgatory of oblivion for following a false god such as Moohammid.

Broseph Stalin

kiwifarms.net
  13. Islam hates white people like you. Lol.

• Like Like x 3
    Melkor

Melkor ANIME WAS A MISTAKE
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Furthermore, even in Islam, no father is going to let his daughter marry a exceptional degenerate like Marjian

• Agree Agree x 6
    MarineTrainedTard

MarineTrainedTard I like my covfefe black just like my metal

kiwifarms.net
  15. And what makes you think they'd let you live? You don't have anything to offer the world.

Scratch This Nut

Scratch This Nut Problematic Chihuahua

kiwifarms.net
  16. 63959886.jpg
    An Open Letter to Peter Andrew Nolan:

Dear Peter,

I thought it was my duty on behalf of everyone the world over who despises you as the disgusting excuse for a human being you are to give you a good talking to.

Are you a mental patient? If so, please start taking your medication again. If not, please unplug your computer, take a deep breath, and call ‘000’ on your phone. Do not attempt to log in to Twitter under your false name Winston Smith whilst you wait for the ambulance to arrive, and if possible, please put on your spare straight-jacket which is surely still lying around the house. This would be very considerate.

Many thanks,

Illuminati Ingrid

• Like Like x 1
    #116 Illuminati Ingrid, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
    kiwifarms.net
  17. This clown is a serious loon who should be in Guantanimo:

kiwifarms.net
  18. You know that under Sharia law anyone advocating your compulsory governmental girlfriend handing out scheme would be stoned to death as an apostate because it runs totally contrary to that bit of the Qur'an about not coming nigh unto fornication?

Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Wouldn't it work if they just replaced girlfriend with wife?

autisticdragonkin

autisticdragonkin Deep in the Ocean Engineering Thoughts
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. You can only have 4 wives under Sharia law. Marjan seems to insist on an endless cavalcade of sex slaves. Attempts have been made to shoehorn prostitution into Islam by having short term verbal marriage contracts but scholarly opinion is strongly divided on this.

Needless to say, though, I'm sure a fatwa can be procured which allows Marjan his lifetime supply of state-sponsored china. But - didn't he proposition his mother? Isn't that coming nigh unto both fornication and incest? Shouldn't he be beheaded next Friday just before afternoon prayers for that?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Ginger Piglet

Ginger Piglet CAMAB Male-Presenting Lesbian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.