Peter Coffin, his realdoll/fake girlfriend Kimi Kobayashi, and his wife Ashleigh Coffin - Cis Male Cuck, Pretend Agender; Kicks Self in Balls, RAPE APOLOGIST and Sockpuppeted as Own GF

Ashliegh Coffin

• Real woman, real wife

Votes: 72 6.2%
  • Real woman, pretending to be a wife

Votes: 79 6.8%
  • Real woman, tricked into being a fake wife

Votes: 193 16.7%
  • Doll

Votes: 813 70.3%

• Total voters

Tonebender

Bonetender
kiwifarms.net
I think it's time for a Peter Coffin thread.
If you don't know Peter Coffin, he was infamously busted 3 years ago for creating a fake girlfriend and denying that he made her up.

A couple years ago, he somehow met another "girl", "married" her, and had a "baby".

The problem is, she doesn't look real.

Cow got a hold of it and Peter caught wind of it. Some people think she's real, but has mental problems that Peter emotionally abuses her, but most people think she's a real doll and Peter has once again made up an imaginary girlfriend.
Cow ultimately dug up a non-shooped picture of her, but there's still no evidence that she is actually a tangible person for Peter other than some poorly shooped pictures of them together.

Now, Peter seriously doesn't understand why people think his wife is fake, so he is having a complete meltdown on twitter almost rivaling the blue armed bandit. He even went as far to post a "birth certificate" that cow has now proven to be forged. Additionally, he has yet to post a single video of them together, talking, being a family, etc.
edit: an anon found a boob gif she stole from another site.

The whole thing is glorious, weird, pitiful, but mostly hilarious.
It's just too hard to explain the entire thing in one thread, so here's some archives.

https://archive.today/lijz3
https://archive.today/u5H5b
https://archive.today/MEj2A

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
Realdoll stuff creeps me out. It doesn't exactly bother me if they used them for sexual stimulation (as long as they keep cleaning it and keeping the stuff private at home). It bothers me when they do shit like trying to make them like a real person or even MARRY them.

But tell me WHY is she moving her eyes in one gif. Do they do animatronic realdolls now? That's really freaky.

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/petercoffin his twitter
Will he rage against the kiwis too? Tune in tomorrow to find out.
He's also anti-GG. So he's an SJW but apparently says racist shit about Asians and has a realdoll wife, which is something you'd expect from an anti-SJW virgin.

He's elements of both sides of the anti-SJW/pro-SJW crowd. So he's like a Predalien.

MerriedManJr

Analchest Warier
kiwifarms.net
But tell me WHY is she moving her eyes in one gif. Do they do animatronic realdolls now? That's really freaky.
People seem to think he's using stop-motion to make her look alive. When he was pressured to take a picture of her outside, the results were less than convincing.
1421790041652.jpg
1421795054241.jpg
Note the much smaller bust, lack of glasses, and the fact that he took her picture from behind.

Edit: Evidence of weird stop-motion techniques.
1421789803718-0.gif

Last edited:
E

EI 903

kiwifarms.net
People seem to think he's using stop-motion to make her look alive. When he was pressured to take a picture of her outside, the results were less than convincing.
Note the much smaller bust, lack of glasses, and the fact that he took her picture from behind.

Edit: Evidence of weird stop-motion techniques.
So he went outside and wandered around until he found a chick who looked close enough to his doll so that he could take a creeper pic of her from behind? Classy.

MerriedManJr

Analchest Warier
kiwifarms.net
So he went outside and wandered around until he found a chick who looked close enough to his doll so that he could take a creeper pic of her from behind? Classy.
Of course not! He went out and took a creeper pic of TWO women!
1421797074008.jpg
Or he put smaller tits on his realdoll and took her for a walk, I don't know. The world doesn't really make sense anymore.

Last edited:

Tonebender

Bonetender
kiwifarms.net
So just to have a frame of reference....why is he desperate to convince people that he is married?
Having to prove his attractiveness/value? Needing people to see him as an alpha male?
He's projecting some insecurity about himself, but no one seems to be able to quantify what that is.
The ride never stops.

So wait, is this guy Kevin Havens' new roommate?
More like renting a poolhouse from Anthony Burch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino