Lolcow Peter Fitzek - Tardking of Germany

E

EI 873

kiwifarms.net
Woody Chan said:
Concerning the question whether the king could be dangerous... well... he actually organized a "strike force" called "Neue Deutsche Garde" (New German Guard), consisting of martial artists which he himself trains (he used to be a Karate teacher). This Neue Deutsche Garde is meant to become some sort of police force once the kingdom has taken over.

That may be, but the JEW GOVERMENT has GUNS!

(and also outnumber them 100 to 1)

These men and their receding hairlines are worth hundreds of ZOG soldiers each! :epik:

Andrew Noel Schaefer

Mentally ill goblin who only talks about soda.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lonesome said:
Woody Chan said:
Concerning the question whether the king could be dangerous... well... he actually organized a "strike force" called "Neue Deutsche Garde" (New German Guard), consisting of martial artists which he himself trains (he used to be a Karate teacher). This Neue Deutsche Garde is meant to become some sort of police force once the kingdom has taken over.

That may be, but the JEW GOVERMENT has GUNS!

(and also outnumber them 100 to 1)

These men and their receding hairlines are worth hundreds of ZOG soldiers each! :epik:

Yeah... that may be true, but theese are not regualr jews.

THEY ARE
JEWS
settler-kids-guns1.jpg

WITH GUNS

(much like Santa with Muscles :hulk: )

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Jews with GUNS AUGH YEAH

All joking aside, I honestly hope tardking Peter doesn't kill an innocent person while driving around with disregard for everyone else's safety on the road. His imagined diplomatic immunity won't hold up.

A town that was at the center of the Protestant Reformation is now the center for a tardking and his followers.

waffle

kiwifarms.net
I hope he doesn't get trolled. Not because I feel bad for him, but more for the trolls safety. He strikes me as the "you made fun of me, nobody will ever see you again" type.

Good luck bro, I carry a gun.

Seriously though I suspect this guy gets trolled all the time (and not just by the federal republic of Germany, the biggest troll of all time) and just doesn't react to it publicly.

Artard

Feels dispenser
kiwifarms.net
I hope he doesn't get trolled. Not because I feel bad for him, but more for the trolls safety. He strikes me as the "you made fun of me, nobody will ever see you again" type.

Well he does have a Seagal-tier pony tail.

Exelxi

kiwifarms.net
Hate to refresh a 7 years old thread, but this guy has appeared in a Bloomberg article about two years ago:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/feat...s-germany-s-self-proclaimed-king-peter-fitzek (archive)

Very funny stuff, so as I assumed, he also had a thread on Kiwi.

Some choice quotes:
When he meets journalists, Peter brings a binder of legal documents to support his claim to the throne. It’s smaller than the meter-high stack he typically lugs to court, where he’s found himself for violations such as speeding and the illegal possession of nunchucks
He records his conversations with reporters, a habit developed after a comedy troupe catfished him into a confrontation in the lobby of a Frankfurt hotel. (He ended up in a fistfight before stunned tourists.) His microphone has a sticker proclaiming that it’s owned by one of his followers, placed there so German tax authorities wouldn’t seize it to compensate some once-loyal subjects from whom he was accused of embezzling more than €1.3 million ($1.4 million).
Converts protest outside the Reichstag, which some say is guarded by a laser cannon.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Stupid fucking ape cunt!
kiwifarms.net
The guy was sentenced to three years and eight month for illlegaly running a bank and embezzling money from his retards followers.
It's still on appeal tho, but the first appeal raised the sentence from two years eight month up to three years eight month.

His resume in German