PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 186 72.4%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 57 22.2%

• Total voters

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
I think people are overreacting but there's definitely something fishy about the whole thing. Not sure if Felix is being blackmailed, playing 4D chess or genuinely so desperate to clean up his image that he felt the need to do this.
At this point, I don't know. But if the money truly isn't going to the ADL, that's all I care about.

The ADL are so exceptional, it's like looking at a down syndrome infested Chris Chan pretending to be a lawyer.

Like when they called Ben Shapiro a nazi.
Yknow, the fucking Jew?

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A guy that used to go by Frame Game Radio before he destroyed his e-presence about a year ago did a pretty great video series called The Diversity Industry. It's exactly how you described it, and there are big bucks involved.
Thanks for recommending this. His videos have been reuploaded and they're great.
Untitled.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/pew...etracts-donation-backlash-christchurch-2019-9

I don't even know what's going on anymore. Makes me feel a little better though. Can't wait for conspiracy takes about this one.
Untitled.png

He felt bad about muslims getting killed so he almost donated to a jewish organization.
lol what

Last edited:

Vlinny-kun

Catbois will inherit the Earth. Nyanshalla~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do y'all think about Ethan Kleins fat ass celebrating how (in Ethan's mind at the time he twatted) Felix gave 50K$ to the ADL and how a lot of Felix's fans were upset with Felix?*

He basically put out a mini rant saying how it's inappropriate for fans to be upset. I know I'm late but I'm curious as to what the Farms think

*:I know Felix didn't give them the money.
I know this shit about stereotypes and hate to sound like your typical "altreghtder" as they call it but, does every jew have the goal to point out that their jewish? Like, what is their fucking deal? I haven't seen a single jew out there that made it blaringly obvious that their jewish and that they're concern about issues affecting their fellow tribesman like some kind of hive mine. It's like judiaism is the veganism of religions.

TJ-Weber

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for recommending this. His videos have been reuploaded and they're great.
View attachment 933732
Steve Schrippica (Bobby on Sopranos) talked about something similar on the Joe Rogan podcast happening with him and an Italian American organization because of a movie he made about an Italian kid being derogatory toward Italians.
I love the irony of an Italian American charity (who rail against the mafia stereotypes in media of Italians), trying to shake someone down ('donations') for making a movie they don't like.

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do y'all think about Ethan Kleins fat ass celebrating how (in Ethan's mind at the time he twatted) Felix gave 50K$ to the ADL and how a lot of Felix's fans were upset with Felix?*

He basically put out a mini rant saying how it's inappropriate for fans to be upset. I know I'm late but I'm curious as to what the Farms think

Honestly, I expect it of him. He's the stereotypical backstabbing Jew and for someone who gets so mad at people joking about stereotypes he sure does love living like one.

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I predicted thith.
The ADL Donation was part of the Honey sponsorship deal. He and Honey probably came to the agreement that this was actually negative publicity and cut it off. Good on PewDiePie for standing up for his fans and against Jewish & zionist supremacy. Better on PewDiePie fans willing to finally take the ADL to task.

I mean it's sorta obvious. Especially after his last fiasco. Klein is a stereotypical merchant. Just look into his past beef with Sam Hyde, shitty fan treatment, and stabbing PewDiePie and others in the back. I hope he has a meltdown and more people see him for what he is.

MrTickles

Cultured gentleman but fucks like Bunny.
kiwifarms.net
Pewdiepie apologizes to fans, says he WILL NOT donate to ADL:

Still our goy?

TLDR; pewdiepie says the ADL donation came attached to his sponsor (which he also acknowledges was in poor taste given the occasion) and says the poor choice/mistake was due to wedding/planning pressures. After doing more research he has cancelled his ADL donation and will find a more deserving charity.

Astro Galactic Megalul

Knows secret recipe of the bigot sandwich
kiwifarms.net

Ethan is not very bright or insightful. His opinions aren't worth shit, the way I see it, simply because at the end of the day, he's just some dude on the internet, not a qualified expert in anything remotely useful (aside from becoming popular on YouTube despite all that, I suppose).

Iwasamwillbe

Burning Blaze of Yahuwah
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The ADL is good and pdp should double it to 100k after cancelling it. Anybody who thinks he is our should be Mr /pol/ man is a deluded exceptional individual. His audience is children, not manchildren in swastika armbands.
Are you just baiting at this point?

Because this is pretty weak bait.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is why this Twitter exists.
9F7ACD04-9DE8-4BBC-9F19-A8D46EEFB6F2.jpeg

InvertedDickEnthusiast

Trans Inclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
I am but I also genuinely mean it.
I'll bite, why are they good? What good works do they do? Maybe they've changed drastically since their roots of defending Leo Frank and threatening holocaust survivors with another one if they don't send them a cut of their pension, or even just since Abe Foxman stepped down, but I'm not seeing it.

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am but I also genuinely mean it.
The ADL doesn't need money to kvetch about meanie words. Jews have never been treated better and defended more than they are in the modern age. I agree that he's a gaming YouTuber, not a BASED and REDPILLED Nazi sperg, but there are plenty of charities that represent actual issues or underrepresented people that he could donate to. For instance, a Muslim charity, considering this was supposedly in reaction to callouts after Christchurch.

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
It's already closed. In fact, I take it back. He should give it to a cause he said he feels personally attached to, like he said. If he doesn't want to give to Muslims either, he doesn't have to. They have tons of petty and shitty victim complex organizations too. Maybe it'll be a mental health charity, maybe it'll be a drug addiction charity, who knows.
Yeah you're right, I didn't notice that. All of the victim relief fundraisers that I'm coming across are closed, too. Like you said, there's a lot of options for him.