PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 187 72.5%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 57 22.1%

• Total voters

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I expect it of him. He's the stereotypical backstabbing Jew and for someone who gets so mad at people joking about stereotypes he sure does love living like one.

Hate to say it but it's true. Jews have each other's backs. There's nice Jews out there and I don't believe in a cabal that controls the world but most of them will remain loyal to Isreal and all that shit before anything else. Felix is just a goy to Ethan.

roxitp0w3rwuzdabest420

kiwifarms.net
Pewdiepie is a Swede living in England, I don't he knows much of anything about the ADL. No one blames him for Christchurch obviously, but he got a small hardcore base of /pol/locks after his Jew jokes. None of us know what it would be like to hear our name mentioned in a terror attack like that and how it would effect us. The real question should be who told him to donate to the ADL.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Hate to say it but it's true. Jews have each other's backs. There's nice Jews out there and I don't believe in a cabal that controls the world but most of them will remain loyal to Isreal and all that shit before anything else. Felix is just a goy to Ethan.
Only literal schizos believe in a Jewish cabal that controls the world. People who say what you just said - that Jews have each other's backs and a lot of the diaspora are loyal to Israel - are presented as crazy conspiracy theorists.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
Timcast posted a vlog about Pewdiepie to not give 50000$ to the ADL.

I have some fun to read the following Youtubers comments.
Apollo Sun
Millions of Millennials were just redpilled by PewDiePie against the ADL. Now for the rest of their life, whenever they hear ADL, they are going to think of that piece of garbage organization that PewDiePie humiliated
Theranthrope
Future ADL press release: "Half-White, Right-Wing, self-described reporter, Tim Pool is a WWII Bad-Guy Person and beanies are now antisemitic."

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Closed for summer
kiwifarms.net
pewpew.JPG

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Only literal schizos believe in a Jewish cabal that controls the world. People who say what you just said - that Jews have each other's backs and a lot of the diaspora are loyal to Israel - are presented as crazy conspiracy theorists.

I never see why is this considered an odd thing to say. Muslim support each other, Christians support each other. Groups exist with the only purpose to help each other members. It's like, human behavior or something...! The same people who starts to REEEEEEEEEEEEE at the mention of Jews helping each other to be in power are the same that often say there are too many White Men in power... try to be less of an stereotype, what about that?

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I never see why is this considered an odd thing to say. Muslim support each other, Christians support each other. Groups exist with the only purpose to help each other members. It's like, human behavior or something...! The same people who starts to REEEEEEEEEEEEE at the mention of Jews helping each other to be in power are the same that often say there are too many White Men in power... try to be less of an stereotype, what about that?
Someone posted the "Defamation" documentary earlier - at one point former director of the ADL Abe Foxman was bitching about some dolls that were being sold at a tourist shop in Poland. The dolls were depictions of Jews with bags of gold, and the superstition is that if you had one in your home money will come to you (because Jews are good with money). He goes on a borderline insane rant about how first people believe that you're good with money, then the economy crashes and people wonder where did the money go, and now we're in Auschwitz and that's how we got here.

Here's a timestamp:
Then we have the basest of Jews - Norman Finkelstein - follow up on Abe's rant in the film.

They kvetch because they're extremely neurotic and most people are lead to believe that if you have opinions on who is over-represented in running the media and do these people engage in ethnic nepotism - you're a Holocauster waiting to happen.

Tasty Tatty

toss a coin to your kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
Someone posted the "Defamation" documentary earlier - at one point former director of the ADL Abe Foxman was bitching about some dolls that were being sold at a tourist shop in Poland. The dolls were depictions of Jews with bags of gold, and the superstition is that if you had one in your home money will come to you (because Jews are good with money). He goes on a borderline insane rant about how first people believe that you're good with money, then the economy crashes and people wonder where did the money go, and now we're in Auschwitz and that's how we got here.

Here's a timestamp:
Then we have the basest of Jews - Norman Finkelstein - follow up on Abe's rant in the film.

They kvetch because they're extremely neurotic and most people are lead to believe that if you have opinions on who is over-represented in running the media and do these people engage in ethnic nepotism - you're a Holocauster waiting to happen.

The other guy was right. Why is wrong to be good with money? Normal people don't get mad at the positive stereotypes of their groups and being good with money is a very positive thing. I know this isn't the thread for it, but yes, they're very neurotic about being pointed and I've always wondered why becuase they're not longer in any danger, no more than any other group. The biggest examples are the "fellow white" Jews. As soon as someone mentions they're Jews, they go nuts like being Jewish is a big shaming secret.

Ash Gassem

kiwifarms.net
The biggest examples are the "fellow white" Jews. As soon as someone mentions they're Jews, they go nuts like being Jewish is a big shaming secret.
Man, it seems like someone once made an observation to this effect. Something about a raincoat...

Thanks for recommending this. His videos have been reuploaded and they're great.

Much as I'm apprehensive to reccomend anything JF, the breakdown that Frame Game did with him on the whole Starbucks controversy last summer is, IMO, mandatory viewing. I only had a foggy idea of how all this diversity stuff was being pushed prior to it. The forces at play here are substantial, and Frame Game breaks it down in detail. I think there's a second video, if you want to search it, but the one's already damn near 3 hours:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll bite, why are they good? What good works do they do? Maybe they've changed drastically since their roots of defending Leo Frank and threatening holocaust survivors with another one if they don't send them a cut of their pension, or even just since Abe Foxman stepped down, but I'm not seeing it.

TBH it's helpful to keep track of skinhead gang stuff like they do.
Other than that they're cucks to Israel which is ironically enough largely an ethnostate so their opposition to that kind of thing is actually p weak.

edit: also voting, women's, and lgbtq rights are also stuff they've branched out into that I like. Still too cucky to Israel.

Last edited:

Spastic Colon

I hate 2020
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 934976
If you wear a shirt you're Nazis.

It isn't even an iron cross -- it is a bolnisi cross. The designer was inspired to make the collection by exploring what it was like growing up in war torn Georgia and the bolnisi cross was used as a national symbol of Georgia. The military style reflected the history of the civil war of his country -- not necessarily some glamorization of fascism.

I guess you could argue that Pewdiepie was ignorant and wore it because he thought it was an iron cross -- but the simple fact of him wearing it is not proof he is a nazi. That is about as retarded as saying anyone who flashes the okay symbol is a white supremacist.

Freedom Fries

actually a pretty good user
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Muslims tend to live in Muslim countries, Christians tend to live in Christian countries, and the ones who don't tend to live in countries that are secularized past the point of most people caring about others' religions. Most Jews tend to live in secularized Christian countries and for some reason don't play by the same rules as the native population re: ingroup preference. You also have the tripple power of Judaism being a religion, ethnicity, and exclusive social club which isn't mirrored in any other religion.

InvertedDickEnthusiast

Trans Inclusionary Radical Misogynist
kiwifarms.net
TBH it's helpful to keep track of skinhead gang stuff like they do.
Other than that they're cucks to Israel which is ironically enough largely an ethnostate so their opposition to that kind of thing is actually p weak.

edit: also voting, women's, and lgbtq rights are also stuff they've branched out into that I like. Still too cucky to Israel.

That's because they're a jewish supremacist organization, and if you value your economy you won't do things like ban ritual genital mutilation. Their words, not mine.

Untitled.png

Being "cucky to Israel" is baked in. Reading like a skinhead propaganda caricature of a shadowy jewish cabal apparently is too.

TaimuRadiu

Kaiserin
kiwifarms.net
That's because they're a jewish supremacist organization, and if you value your economy you won't do things like ban ritual genital mutilation. Their words, not mine.

View attachment 935957
Being "cucky to Israel" is baked in. Reading like a skinhead propaganda caricature of a shadowy jewish cabal apparently is too.
"Be a shame if something happens to your economy, goy..."