PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 186 72.4%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 57 22.2%

• Total voters

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're a moron if you believe any of that is real. Any reporting the ADL and groups like them do on any actual racist groups is like a hollywood "based on a true story" movie or half of the holocaust "memoirs" out there.

Ah yes "white supremacists aren't a real problem, totally fake." now where have I heard that one before?

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
Lol what a joke. It's just some random designer crap his missus probably got for him, it's not like he's rocking something from Thor Steinar.
I just checked Thor Steinar's website and fuck, if that's what it means to be wearing 'neonazi' related shit, their longsleeve shirts and the business stuff is fucking on point. Incredible.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just checked Thor Steinar's website and fuck, if that's what it means to be wearing 'neonazi' related shit, their longsleeve shirts and the business stuff is fucking on point. Incredible.
I will concede that if you must buy clothing to dog-whistle, Thor Steinar (owned in Dubai) is a much more stylish choice for picking fights with people in than Fred Perry.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, the old 'well, it looks like a Nazi symbol. So even though it's not, and I'm wrong, that must be a dog-whistle and he remains a secret Nazi! I'm still right!' It was optimistic to think they'd learned a damn thing after they attacked that veteran for his alleged Nazi tattoos and turned out to be completely wrong, and the woman who had started the whole think (chick_in_kiev, who has a brief thread here) got fired.

Also, he apparently announced that he was going to instead donate to some Swedish charity. Any idea on what it's about? Its mission statement?

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“We shouldn’t be arguing if his clothes are Nazi or not because he’s clearly a Nazi because people say he’s one!”
0EF38ACE-E424-4A38-AB76-AC63444D5552.jpegFA03EF18-D2EE-4506-B4EE-049523219206.jpeg