PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 5.1%
  • No

Votes: 183 72.3%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 57 22.5%

• Total voters

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You're a moron if you believe any of that is real. Any reporting the ADL and groups like them do on any actual racist groups is like a hollywood "based on a true story" movie or half of the holocaust "memoirs" out there.
Ah yes "white supremacists aren't a real problem, totally fake." now where have I heard that one before?

ElAbominacion

😭😭😭😭😤😤
kiwifarms.net
Lol what a joke. It's just some random designer crap his missus probably got for him, it's not like he's rocking something from Thor Steinar.
I just checked Thor Steinar's website and fuck, if that's what it means to be wearing 'neonazi' related shit, their longsleeve shirts and the business stuff is fucking on point. Incredible.

Reactions: 3119967d0c

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just checked Thor Steinar's website and fuck, if that's what it means to be wearing 'neonazi' related shit, their longsleeve shirts and the business stuff is fucking on point. Incredible.
I will concede that if you must buy clothing to dog-whistle, Thor Steinar (owned in Dubai) is a much more stylish choice for picking fights with people in than Fred Perry.

Reactions: ElAbominacion

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, the old 'well, it looks like a Nazi symbol. So even though it's not, and I'm wrong, that must be a dog-whistle and he remains a secret Nazi! I'm still right!' It was optimistic to think they'd learned a damn thing after they attacked that veteran for his alleged Nazi tattoos and turned out to be completely wrong, and the woman who had started the whole think (chick_in_kiev, who has a brief thread here) got fired.

Also, he apparently announced that he was going to instead donate to some Swedish charity. Any idea on what it's about? Its mission statement?

Reactions: Michaelsoft
Tags
None