PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 56 22.7%

• Total voters

Ted Gazynski

kiwifarms.net
Not exactly...
Sorry, I don’t believe this. A black man at this time who was believed to have been falsely accused signals to me that they had very good reasons for doubting that he did it. Blacks were hardly a well-loved class of people. Leo Frank was at the very least engaged in creepy and abusive practices and most likely was a murderous rapist, I don’t care what ADL backed academics have to say about it.

Everyone says blackmail I say he's see's the money in appealing to kids. Since he started his Minecraft series he's been on trending a bunch. Probably just trying to make himself look good for what ever his next plan is. Also the 50k explains the weird sponsors lately, Honey, and lords mobile those pay to win mobile games sponsor everyone and they pay a lot too. Also I think he's just trying to save face, most people familiar with the situation knows the Jew stuff was jokes and memes. /pol/ tards grab on to it like he was red pilling people, no he was just memeing and being edgy.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
Everyone says blackmail I say he's see's the money in appealing to kids. Since he started his Minecraft series he's been on trending a bunch. Probably just trying to make himself look good for what ever his next plan is. Also the 50k explains the weird sponsors lately, Honey, and lords mobile those pay to win mobile games sponsor everyone and I'imagine
He knows about the money in appealing to kids, that's why he made a big deal about stopping his previous content (overreacting to horror games) and doing more content that he wanted to. That was before the controversy though so it seems he's going back to what's tried and true just to be safe. If there's any blackmail at all in this situation I would think it was by Youtube, not the ADL. They've been big on non controversial and ad-friendly youtubers and Pewdiepie is the face of the whole "zoomers becoming more conservative/anti SJW" phenomenon. 100 million subscribers might have been the cutoff point for someone there deciding he can't continue his channel as is.

Syaoran Li

Redneck Doomer
kiwifarms.net
Eh, I wouldn't look too deep into this.

PewDiePie has always been fairly apolitical, which might as well be "Alt-Right Nazi" in the eyes of the SJW Left, since they think everything is inherently political and I'd wager YouTube has been wanting to take him down for a while now, even before Tarrant jokingly name-dropped him in that manifesto, and the only reason why he hasn't been shut down or fully demonetized yet is because of his immense popularity.

I honestly think PewDiePie is not selling out, but rather he's covering his own ass just in case some dangerhair at Google or Twitter SJW's try to pull a fast one and try to get him taken down or ruin any potential business deals or major projects he may be involved in.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't ContraPoints taken down recently? If some woke SJW troon like him can fall victim to the mob of internet Bolsheviks, then PewDiePie has every reason to be extra cautious and not piss off the ADL or any of the big shots at Google.

I don't think he's being blackmailed at all. I think he's just playing it safe, especially since he makes his entire living off of YouTube for the most part.

Astro Galactic Megalul

Born to Disappoint
kiwifarms.net
Everyone says blackmail I say he's see's the money in appealing to kids. Since he started his Minecraft series he's been on trending a bunch. Probably just trying to make himself look good for what ever his next plan is. Also the 50k explains the weird sponsors lately, Honey, and lords mobile those pay to win mobile games sponsor everyone and they pay a lot too. Also I think he's just trying to save face, most people familiar with the situation knows the Jew stuff was jokes and memes. /pol/ tards grab on to it like he was red pilling people, no he was just memeing and being edgy.
The fact that people got their knickers in a twist over some dumb edgy humor, and it having the impact it has, is the real issue here. You're not allowed to be yourself on YouTube - all hail The Algorithm.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't ContraPoints taken down recently? If some woke SJW troon like him can fall victim to the mob of internet Bolsheviks, then PewDiePie has every reason to be extra cautious and not piss off the ADL or any of the big shots at Google.

I don't think he's being blackmailed at all. I think he's just playing it safe, especially since he makes his entire living off of YouTube for the most part.
I'm with Tim Pool on this one - it's probably mostly attempts of YouTube to appease advertisers, who doesn't want to be attached to anything controversial. But then you have activist organizations such as ADL who manufactures said controversies, so it's kinda both. Every situation is different.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's complete racket. It's not really about the money, it's about narrative control. To be fair Pewds never stood a chance against organized Jewry.
Not exactly...
Imagine not being able to convince a bunch of unironically racist southerners that a nog raped and killed a white girl.

I see that you're busy doing your work again, shill.
I think it might be a little too early to identify an ulterior motive on either part if there is one.
I hope you're joking.

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I think it's no surprise that he does something like that after Christchurch and realizing that a great part of his fans are fucking lunatics which were acquired by being attractive to the Alt-Right. He doesn't has anything to lose except some moronic fans. And reading this thread it already seems to work.
You don't apologize to Jews. Mainly because they'll just use your apology against you.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino