PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 177 72.0%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 56 22.8%

• Total voters

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
1568226045432.png

ITT: "Waaaa Daddy Pewds why can't you champion my pet causes?! I thought you were based and redpilled like me!! We were going to save the West together!!"

He's a YouTuber who plays Minecraft and does silly meme compilations, relax.
I personally think it's hilarious and in the back of my paranoid, conspiratorial mind I get the feeling that he might be doing it as a ruse.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Remember when anita sarkeesian 'offered' to be a consultant for Cyberpunk 2077? It's a grift based business model where groups like the SPCL and the ADL help to foment the sort of cultural environment in which their 'services' are deemed valuable.
A guy that used to go by Frame Game Radio before he destroyed his e-presence about a year ago did a pretty great video series called The Diversity Industry. It's exactly how you described it, and there are big bucks involved.

Cammy White

kiwifarms.net
I knew he wasn't a racist nazi and all that fuckery was just blown out of proportion by people looking for shit to be mad about, but I also didn't expect him to donate a ton of money to an org that is trying to censor his platform. Reminds me of the time he donated to that help India charity after the T-Series stuff, except that was actually a classy move and this is just... odd.

Felix, blink twice in your next video if you're being extorted.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I knew he wasn't a racist nazi and all that fuckery was just blown out of proportion by people looking for shit to be mad about, but I also didn't expect him to donate a ton of money to an org that is trying to censor his platform. Reminds me of the time he donated to that help India charity after the T-Series stuff, except that was actually a classy move and this is just... odd.
You have to remember that Brenton Terrant said "Subscribe to PewDiePie" before he went into the mosque. Not to mention that 4chan and Daily Stormer have been memeing him into being a white supremecist for years now. It's the same thing that happened to Taylor Swift. She was doing just regular girly pop song stuff but at one point left-wing rags started going off on her as if she was actually a racist. It started off with her endorsing some Democratic candidate during the midterms and it ended with her pulling an Andrew Anglin (kissing black boys on the mouth).

I guess on a personal level these things get to people. I don't think Pewds is a bad dude at all, and that's probably the reason why he was lead to believe that cucking to these kikes was a good idea.

the autist of dojima

6 words, enought to derail anything you post
kiwifarms.net
You have to remember that Brenton Terrant said "Subscribe to PewDiePie" before he went into the mosque.
If thats the reason why he cucked to da jooz hes a fucking exceptional individual
Yeah, the christchurch church was a tragedy (or not, depending on how you feel about possible extremist fuckery there) but you cant be responsible for other peoples actions.
If someone were to sing its a small world, say glory to the nation of israel or subscribe to disney+/netflix i guarantee you they woudnt give a shit outside of the obligatory pr "sorry".
But at last, you can take the swede out of sweden, but you cant take the cuck out of the swede

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
If someone were to sing its a small world, say glory to the nation of israel or subscribe to disney+/netflix i guarantee you they woudnt give a shit outside of the obligatory pr "sorry".
Yeah but we're not talking about a state and one of the biggest corporations in the world. Israel has disavowed terrorists and banned a terrorist group after Baruch Goldstein massacred a bunch of Palestinians in the 90's. They would all definitely do some optics shit, regardless of them being Jew-run. Starbucks spent a lot of dole on damage control after a couple of black hobos got kicked out a year or two ago. Big corporations would definitely cuck even harder than Felix has.

Man of the Sea

DUDE PLAYING A DUDE
kiwifarms.net
Pewdiepie was fun for a short time as he moved away from gaming shit and started talking about and recommending books and shitting on the poo in loo youtube channel, but now it's back to kiddy gaming shit and placating youtube and its partners
I'm going to be honest, its likely he's tired of being told over and over again that he is responsible for Christchurch, and I'd fucking wear down too if the people constantly are told this. He's married now, likely going to try and have kids, and more controversy is likely not going to help him anymore.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be honest, its likely he's tired of being told over and over again that he is responsible for Christchurch, and I'd fucking wear down too if the people constantly are told this. He's married now, likely going to try and have kids, and more controversy is likely not going to help him anymore.
I mean I totally get it, when he started doing nothing but minecraft I immediately guessed it was because of the christchurch thing, and now as a response to the fanbase outcry at paying ADL he has all but confirmed that was the case. But that still won't make me watch someone play minecraft, nor will I feel as much an inclination to defend pewdiepie next time the ADL decides he has to be sacrificed

• Agree
Reactions: FierceBrosnan
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino