PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 177 72.0%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 56 22.8%

• Total voters
Pewdiepie was fun for a short time as he moved away from gaming shit and started talking about and recommending books and shitting on the poo in loo youtube channel, but now it's back to kiddy gaming shit and placating youtube and its partners
Im going to be honest I'm a grown man watching another grown man play Minecraft and actually enjoying it. I have twitter mutual who's the same age as me and she enjoys too.

Shower me in tism puzzle pieces

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
People need to calm down.

First, yes, Pewdiepie is as "redpilled" (for the lack of a better word) as people assume he is. He won't say it because that's not how he rolls. He doesn't do politics, and that's fine. He only wants to have fun with his fanbase.

But... isn't he a liberal? Yes, he also is. He's quite moderate, tbh. He seems to believe SJWism is a cancer, that identity politics is bullshit, while also supporing some progressive causes. That ain't necessarily wrong.

So, it's this Interdimentional 80D Backgammon? Yes and not. He's not doing this to bring the spotlight to the (((ADL))) or anything like that. It's more "yes, I'm gonna give you some pocket money, so you leave me and my fans alone, gtfo". If some "spotlight" has been "brought", I'm sure is not entirely intentional.

In any case, the best case scenario is that his fanbase will be growing while he's "allowed" to grow as well. By paying this tax, that for him is nothing really, he's gonna have as much freedom as he requires. The ADL doesn't care about protecting people, they only want money. Say, if tomorrow Felix shows up swearing his allegiance to Hitler, the ADL won't do anything: they won't return the money, they're Jews. If he does, they will be under the spotlight for accepting the money from a Nazi and their reputation might get a bit shaky for being naive. They just made Felix more powerful without understanding it because all they understand is all the money they can get.

Hi, Poods, we know you read us.

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
Imagine not being able to convince a bunch of unironically racist southerners that a nog raped and killed a white girl.

I see that you're busy doing your work again, shill.
Those "unironically racist southerners" also hated Jews too. It's possible to hate multiple racial or ethnic groups at once, some more than others at certain times.
"Most experts"

Experts(TM) run around saying shit like Kiwifarms is a Neo-Nazi board and anyone who doesn't want open borders is a white supremacist. Look at the evidence yourself instead of relying on cherrypicked Ministers of Truth.
Except that the general consensus on thus subject was that Leo frank was wrongly convicted. Unless you're going to argue that the overwhelming majority of legal scholars who looked at this case are bought and paid for by Jewish interest groups, that's a pretty solid sign that he was wrongly convicted.

And most "experts" aren't the ones calling Kiwi Farms the devil and singing the praises of open borders. That's usually the job of activists and "journalists".

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net
Has no one in the thread mentioned this gloating Jew fuck?

Screenshot_20190911-160742-819x709.jpg

C4pekZcUYAA1EZk.png

https://twitter.com/jgreenblattadl/status/831581445646843906 (http://archive.fo/Kh42i)

You've got to be a complete idiot to donate money to an organization who has celebrated you losing a large business deal. If you were going to donate the money, do it back then when you at least gave the appearance of being anti-Semitic. What the fuck does the ADL have to do with Christchurch anyway? It wasn't an attack on a synagogue, it was an attack on a mosque.

The whole thing makes no sense unless you view it through a lens of extortion or blackmail.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
What is everyone's thoughts on Felix's "explanation" he put out on twatter? It didn't sound like Felix at all. I know conspiracy isn't really allowed on this site, but this all doesn't make any type of sense unless Felix is being blackmailed, extorted, or he's a big fucking idiot.

If a giant bully beats the shit out of you in 8th grade and celebrates when your mom dies, does it make any fucking sense to give him 50$ when you're older?

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Those "unironically racist southerners" also hated Jews too. It's possible to hate multiple racial or ethnic groups at once, some more than others at certain times.
It is possible, and they definitely didn't like blacks more.
Except that the general consensus on thus subject was that Leo frank was wrongly convicted. Unless you're going to argue that the overwhelming majority of legal scholars who looked at this case are bought and paid for by Jewish interest groups, that's a pretty solid sign that he was wrongly convicted.
There isn't a general consensus. A handful of Jews wrote books misrepresenting/falsifying evidence from the case. Just go read the court documents if you want. You're a liar and only accept Jews as the source of truth.

>muh arguments from authority
And yes, those scholars you're referring to are overwhelmingly Jewish. Dershowitz is among those legal scholars. You seem to be keen on defending child abusers ITT so I won't try and stop you.

EDIT: Holy shit I just realized that the reason you think there's a consensus is because you saw the Wikipedia page. I'm dying laughing. 0 citations on that claim by the way - 0.
What is everyone's thoughts on Felix's "explanation" he put out on twatter? It didn't sound like Felix at all. I know conspiracy isn't really allowed on this site, but this all doesn't make any type of sense unless Felix is being blackmailed, extorted, or he's a big fucking idiot.
I think he's just nervous and doesn't know how to play this right. I doubt he's literally being blackmailed by the ADL or someone else. More than likely he's surrounded himself with morons who think they're PR experts.

Last edited:

Jump

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be honest, its likely he's tired of being told over and over again that he is responsible for Christchurch, and I'd fucking wear down too if the people constantly are told this. He's married now, likely going to try and have kids, and more controversy is likely not going to help him anymore.
Getting down on his knees to the ADL is not a good long term plan for his new family.
If he was smart he leverage what he has going on now to get a "real" job.
Right now YT is his whole life. They could end him tomorrow on a whim. There is no other "youtube" to go to and make money streaming.
Imagine being an indentured servant to a scumbag company like google. They own his ass.

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
kiwifarms.net
Getting down on his knees to the ADL is not a good long term plan for his new family.
Right now YT is his whole life. They could end him tomorrow on a whim. There is no other "youtube" to go to and make money streaming.
Imagine being an indentured servant to a scumbag company like google. They own his ass.
True, ADL might be off his back this time, but if the next mass shooter references Pewdiepie he's back in the shithouse again. Context didn't matter back then, why should it matter now? Still being wholly dependent on youtube leaves him vulnerable, with his income and fanbase he should be looking for opportunities outside of youtube

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
He's got more than enough clout to move somewhere else if push comes to shove. Any startup would kill to have Felix promoting their service. He could do DLive / Bitchute if Google decides to kick him off, but they most likely wouldn't.
Still being wholly dependent on youtube leaves him vulnerable, with his income and fanbase he should be looking for opportunities outside of youtube
I think that's what he's doing with DLive. He still managed to get a shit ton of live viewers on there. The problem is that their Turko-Chinese service is god-awful.

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net

If a giant bully beats the shit out of you in 8th grade and celebrates when your mom dies, does it make any fucking sense to give him 50$ when you're older?
EELu8fyWsAMQ4-u.jpeg

Wtf did he crop out

TitanWest

kiwifarms.net
That's not true. Southern Jews like Leo Frank were considered just another group of white people back then. There were plenty of Jews in Jefferson Davis' administration. The Southern Whites hated Blacks more than Jews.

"Overwhelming majority of legal scholars"

The overwhelming majority of dentists recommend Crest Toothpaste(TM). I hate to be the "fallacy" guy here, but appealing to authority is a fallacy. Look up the evidence and cross reference pro-ADL and anti-ADL opinion pieces. Don't just listen to one side that claims to be impartial and authoritative. The "authoritative" BS is how so many lies get passed around these days and how dissent gets crushed.

The legal scholars don't have to be paid for. They can have an ethnic/political bias or are afraid of backlash from people who have ethnic/political bias. I guarantee that if one dissident legal expert demonstrated wrongthink that there would be ADL-supporters like Alan Dershowitz calling for them to be removed. Academia has been filled with cultish groupthink long before the SJW's came around. I trust evidence, not "consensus" of High Priests.

And most "experts" aren't the ones calling Kiwi Farms the devil and singing the praises of open borders. That's usually the job of activists and "journalists".
Those aren't "activists". Those are "experts on hate", "experts on social media", etc. Activists call themselves "experts".

greengrilledcheese

Free, White, and 21
kiwifarms.net

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I get a "Could not get removed comments". I haven't used reddit in years, but I don't get anything on this page.
I guarantee that if one dissident legal expert demonstrated wrongthink that there would be ADL-supporters like Alan Dershowitz calling for them to be removed.
Don't even bother with him. There are plenty of legal experts who don't agree with this. There's a large group of Jewish activists who collaborate with the ADL and other organizations to push the narrative that Leo Frank is innocent. He only knows about this from reading the first paragraph on Wikipedia.

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
It is possible, and they definitely didn't like blacks more.
That is arguable.

There isn't a general consensus.
Is it this hard to google "Leo Frank case"?

>muh arguments from authority
I frankly trust legal scholars far more than I do some random China shill on a web forum.

But if you have real arguments for Leo Frank actually being guilty, I'd love to hear them.

And yes, those scholars you're referring to are overwhelmingly Jewish. Dershowitz is among those legal scholars.
One Jew doesn't make a group "overwhelmingly Jewish".

You seem to be keen on defending child abusers ITT so I won't try and stop you.
Coming from the guy who said, and I quote, "morality is a spook", this attempt to poison the well against me is especially weak.

• Winner
Reactions: Syaoran Li

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
I think it has issues with certain browsers/settings. Give ceddit a try or try in a different browser:
https://snew.notabug.io/r/pewdiepiesubmissions/comments/d2gtc3
They don't seem to like this Sloth guy at all.
sloth.png

Is it this hard to google "Leo Frank case"?
I did. First hit - wikipedia page. First paragraph - what you said. You're really too stupid to argue over the internet with.
Coming from the guy who said, and I quote, "morality is a spook", this attempt to poison the well against me is especially weak.
Keep defending pedophile murderers bro, it's great optics.

(I really don't want to shit up this thread as well, so let's just ignore each other for the time being. It's annoying to other users. If you want to debate DM me and you can post the convos on a different thread)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino