PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 177 72.0%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 56 22.8%

• Total voters

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
There isn't a general consensus. A handful of Jews wrote books misrepresenting/falsifying evidence from the case. Just go read the court documents if you want. You're a liar and only accept Jews as the source of truth.
You're trying to have a discussion in good faith with a shill? You should know better.

He's not even bothering to cite any source for his claims. He's not merely appealing to authority, but flat-out pretending that "expert" opinion equals fact.
And he's applying inductive reasoning, starting with the conclusion, and working the facts backwards into it, if not avoiding them altogether (case in point, he doesn't go into any details about the Phagan murder).
Don't bother arguing with someone so fundamentally dishonest, nothing good will come of that.

On that note: Just give it a few years, and the ADL will probably try to exonerate Epstein as well....

Telecom

kiwifarms.net
Pewdiepie posted Yukio Mishima's signature on his Instagram.

Interesting as Mishima was a far-right, Japanese nationalist who attempted to overthrow the Japanese government. Why reference a radical, right-wing author right after donating to a leftist organization? It is odd. I doubt Pewdiepie is a red pilled fascist or anything, but he is clearly not sympathetic to the modern left. If he did this to get the wolves off him, why reference an author most would call 'fascist' right after? Then there is the cut off text in his apology. Is it just a joke or does it mean something more? Pewdiepie seems smart if he is referencing Mishima. It is possible he is hiding clues, but that seems very 4D Chess for the situation. /pol/ used to claim he browsed because he had the "you've been fucked by psyops pin" in one video, but that was never confirmed. And Pewdiepie seems more like a guy who likes edgy humour instead of any real politicical change. Really curious situation. The public is missing a piece to it.

The likely explanation is a deal between him and YouTube. YouTube starts using his name again, and, if it goes okay, he donates the money and they restore him. Then he goes back to making his content. Why post Mishima though? Does he consider this his suicide? Pewdiepie committing sudoku for some future possibility or attention to make himself a martyr. The blackmail theory seems too out there. What could someone have on the Internet's biggest YouTube guy to destroy him? Pewdiepie's fans are literally loyal to death (almost like Mishima's followers...)

The whole affair stinks.

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
My final post about these topics on the thread:
That's not true. Southern Jews like Leo Frank were considered just another group of white people back then. There were plenty of Jews in Jefferson Davis' administration. The Southern Whites hated Blacks more than Jews.
Maybe they were, but it doesn't seem so in this case:

The [New York Sun] said, "The anti-Semitic feeling was the natural result of the belief that the Jews had banded to free Frank, innocent or guilty. The supposed solidarity of the Jews for Frank, even if he was guilty, caused a Gentile solidarity against him."
Maybe the New York Sun is being inaccurate, considering the general media sensationalism concerning the case. Then again, using that same media sensationalism, one could argue that they were being especially accurate here, as media firestorms generally intensify everyone's politics.

"Overwhelming majority of legal scholars"

The overwhelming majority of dentists recommend Crest Toothpaste(TM). I hate to be the "fallacy" guy here, but appealing to authority is a fallacy. Look up the evidence and cross reference pro-ADL and anti-ADL opinion pieces. Don't just listen to one side that claims to be impartial and authoritative. The "authoritative" BS is how so many lies get passed around these days and how dissent gets crushed.

The legal scholars don't have to be paid for. They can have an ethnic/political bias or are afraid of backlash from people who have ethnic/political bias. I guarantee that if one dissident legal expert demonstrated wrongthink that there would be ADL-supporters like Alan Dershowitz calling for them to be removed. Academia has been filled with cultish groupthink long before the SJW's came around. I trust evidence, not "consensus" of High Priests.
Okay then. I'll take a look at the evidence presented concerning the Leo Frank case, and the validity (or lack thereof) of Leo Frank's conviction.

Those aren't "activists". Those are "experts on hate", "experts on social media", etc. Activists call themselves "experts".
But of course. However, do activists regularly call themselves "legal experts" or "legal scholars" in particular?

I did. First hit - wikipedia page. First paragraph - what you said. You're really too stupid to argue over the internet with.
You really think I just did that?

I frankly should just start copy-pasting bits and pieces of Wikipedia articles just to bait you people.

Don't even bother with him. There are plenty of legal experts who don't agree with this. There's a large group of Jewish activists who collaborate with the ADL and other organizations to push the narrative that Leo Frank is innocent. He only knows about this from reading the first paragraph on Wikipedia.
I'll probably ask you for the evidence of all this in PMs.

Keep defending pedophile murderers bro, it's great optics.
Except that I'm not doing so. I'm arguing about a case of a lynched man who's supposed crimes are in serious contention.

And the guy saying that "morality is a spook", in order to be self-consistent, shouldn't be caring about "pedophilic murder" anything.

(I really don't want to shit up this thread as well, so let's just ignore each other for the time being. It's annoying to other users. If you want to debate DM me and you can post the convos on a different thread)
Okay.

You're trying to have a discussion in good faith with a shill? You should know better.
The irony of saying this to a man who just days before was unironically saying that China is better than the US is just stunning.

He's not even bothering to cite any source for his claims. He's not merely appealing to authority, but flat-out pretending that "expert" opinion equals fact.
Literally nobody was citing sources about this, not even you. And I never said anything along the lines of "expert opinion is fact", I just stated that I trusted the consensus of legal scholars and legal experts over the word of random forum users who likely aren't even lawyers.

And he's applying inductive reasoning, starting with the conclusion, and working the facts backwards into it, if not avoiding them altogether (case in point, he doesn't go into any details about the Phagan murder).
How does me not going into the details of the Phagan murder prove that I'm using "inductive reasoning" (or your definition of it, which is more akin to circular reasoning)?

Don't bother arguing with someone so fundamentally dishonest, nothing good will come of that.
The guy who is misusing the term "inductive reasoning" and "proved" that I was doing it by the fact that I hadn't gone into the minutia of a decades-old case is calling me "fundamentally dishonest".

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Nigger, I didn't ask you a goddamn thing. On the contrary, I think I've made it pretty clear that I have no interest in discussions with dishonest people.

But alright, I'll humor you, and assume for a moment that your argumentation wasn't shitty due to dishonesty. Just stupidity and laziness, since you're still failing to do the bare minimum to back up your statements with anything.

Go on then, make your case. Show any bit of actual evidence, not opinion, that would exonerate Frank.
I'm sure your numerous scholars must have found some substantial evidence to come to their conclusions.

Go on, actually prove something, for once. Make your case. That should be a simple task, if you got something. If you're not full of shit, that is.

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't negotiate with terrorists faggots. But I don't think he wants to be a cause or a martyr for anything. It really takes a certain sort of person to go 'fuck you' and just burn it down. Count Dankula is an example. He was so relentlessly hounded he just said 'Fuck it' and burned everything and started throwing molotovs. He's also a working class Scot, so its pretty much expected he would do that. Especially to the anglos.

Pewdiepie is a fucking millionaire used to a lifestyle with multiple houses and properties all around the world. He doesn't need anymore money. But people get used to that nice fat check and they keep wanting nice fat checks. It doesn't matter if he has enough money. If I was strong armed into donating shit in his position, I'd burn it all down. Because I'm a cunt and I'd rather burn my house down than let some authoritarian faggots with a victim complex tell me how to think. But he's a faggot Swede and I'm an American. Spite fucking is in our blood. I'm also a spaghetti nigger, so no, I'm not going to be controlled by some cocksuckers with a victim complex. Swedes apologize for everything and let their country be raped to death. No shit he's not going to go to bat for freedom of speech or for anyone who supported him. His audience is mostly children.

Its not 4D chess. Its pretty obviously "Ok, we'll stop hounding you. Pay us X amount, say this message and make this video. You'll get advertisers back, sponsor ships, the algorithm will favor you." PewdiePie doesn't want to be rich. He wants to be wealthy. He doesn't want to represent a cause. He just wants to make his videos in peace and make a fuckton of money. It really is that simple. Sure he's gritting his teeth while doing it. But he's doing it because he likes money more than he gives a shit about any cause.

I don't know why people didn't expect this. I always thought he held back way too much. He was always hoping shit would come back to him. So, someone approached him with a deal and he took it. He's not a sellout faggot. He didn't want to be a part of this in the first place. Do I think he's a coward? Well, I've pretty much always thought that. So my mind isn't really changed. People saw him the way they wanted to see him. I don't see this as a 'betrayal'. Nor do I see it as 4D chess either. Its a motherfucker who likes money giving the ADL pocket change that he gets in his couch for the return of the status quo before he got shit on.

The media beat on PewdiePie because it gave them money. This is no longer the case as that shit is old hat. And its clear he wants back in the fold and more wealth. So he tossed them literally nothing in terms of his wealth in return for the opportunity to make far more than that in the future. Do I think its a mistake? Of course. Extortionists don't stop. He's not stupid and the quotation of the author basically is admitting defeat. He wants the status quo back.

I really don't know why this is a mystery to some people. Seems relatively simple and straightforward to me. Man likes money. Money begins to get less. Man has lots of money and wants this to continue. People offer him a deal to make more money in exchange for the fee of atonement. Man pays the fee and atones and makes more money.

pwnest injun

An Honest Man is Always in Trouble
kiwifarms.net
50k isn't nearly enough to appease the ADL, but more than enough that any normal person would think it ought to if you point to it. A tidy sum. Hopefully delivered in the form of 6,000,000 Vietnamese Dongs.

edit: nvm, $6,000,000 VND = $258 USD lol what a joke of a country.

Last edited:

Troutsmacked

kiwifarms.net
My guess is he was told to do it and is doing so for business reasons, that it's 100% career motivated. I cannot fathom any other reason he would do it.

But nothing good will come of it. exceptional individuals who hate him for being an evil racist literally Hitler will still claim he is, and there are plenty of idiots who will claim donating to the ADL makes him even more of a racist, and a sexist, and an Islamophobe, since there's now a movement of libshits who swear the ADL is a covert Nazi organization ever since they called Ilhan Omar anti-semitic.

Nothing ventured nothing gained I guess. Not like $50,000 is a lot of money to him at this point anyway.

Reactions: Slap47 and s0mbra

Iwasamwillbe

Rational Big-Brained Deep-Thinking Philosopher
kiwifarms.net
Nigger, I didn't ask you a goddamn thing. On the contrary, I think I've made it pretty clear that I have no interest in discussions with dishonest people.

But alright, I'll humor you, and assume for a moment that your argumentation wasn't shitty due to hishonesty. Just extreme stupidity and laziness, since you're still failing to do the bare minimum to back up your statements with, well, anything.

Go on then, make your case. Show any bit of actual evidence, not opinion, that would exonerate Frank.
I'm sure your numerous scholars must have found some substantial evidenceto come to their conclusions.

Go on, show me something, anything. That should be easy for you, if you're not full of shit, that is.
You haven't shown evidence of anything of your statements or assertions or implications yet, and you're asking me for proof?

Fuck off with that shit.

I specialize in bird law.
just read the source material dude, I know the people you're talking about and they're leaving a lot of shit out. Just because legal experts say something doesn't mean that all or even most legal experts agree. This isn't like physics or some shit. It's not even some abstract legal issue - you can read what the witnesses said, you can read what all the girls who have accused Frank of molesting them have said, and you can read at what Frank has said about his whereabouts at the time of the murder and you can figure out whether he was giving conflicting accounts on your own. Frank had no alibi and he was #MeToo'd out the ass during the trial. The nigger jannie wasn't the only reason Frank got convicted which is what the activist kikes want you to believe.
I assume you mean stuff like https://www.leofrank.org/ and https://leofrank.info/, which don't seem like the most unbiased of sites themselvess - especially when the former plays a bunch of movie quotes and music on the homepage (in an obvious effort to psychologically prime), which is the best indicator of a reliable resource, of course.

I will look into them, of course. They might prove useful.

Dude, I was with you in the other thread, but you do come into every thread where people are making fun of dumb shit that Jewish groups do and defend them. The ADL is the definition of scumfuck advocacy group, they always have been.
Oh, I won't be defending ADL here. I hate them for attempting to ruin discourse in America with their autistic labeling of everything as "antisemitism". I just get annoyed at the Jew-sperging that goes on in a lot of A&H threads.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
You haven't shown evidence of anything of your statements or assertions or implications yet, and you're asking me for proof?
Nice try. That's not how this is going to work.
You've asserted something, without so much as a hint of evidence. That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Again, there's the possibility that you weren't intentionally dishonest. Just too dumb or lazy to make your point.
You've had plenty of time to do so, and failed. Again.

Your attempt to reverse the burden of proof now isn't fooling anyone. You got no facts supporting your claim. You're still full of shit.

Oh, I won't be defending ADL here.
You seem pretty invested in doing just that, for someone who takes umbrage at being called a shill.
but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you're not pushing an agenda, maybe you're just a dishonest shit for no particular reason? I don't know...

Tasty Tatty

kiwifarms.net
You all say this is bad, but they you have a discussion about the ADL and (((those))) involved with it, and a bunch of 9 14 years old reading about it that won't forget.

It was worth the $50K.

Based and redpilled 4D chess! Now the media will stop smearing him!
They won't, and that's the best part. Now people will know that apologising, not even giving money, it's gonna be enough.

• Agree
Reactions: spiritofamermaid
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino