PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 13 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 56 22.7%

• Total voters

menthe piperita

straight to the sinuses
kiwifarms.net
if someone committed murder in my name even if it was a situation I couldn't rightfully be blamed for, it would probably fuck me up beyond belief. Honestly don't know what I'd do in his situation. I like to think I'd not only turn down the idea of donating to the ADL, but also put them/Youtube on blast while I'm at it (assuming it was their idea and they reached out to him), but at the same time, if I had the kind of fuck you money he has I'd probably gladly throw a bit of it at some joos to ensure i get to continue making fuck you money.

also some people are blaming this on Marzia, but I've followed her for years and my observation of her is that she genuinely does not give a fuck about anything but herself and her image. this is the same woman who goes to great lengths to ensure the "ugly" side of her face never appears in videos or pictures (her face is extremely asymmetrical and she hates her right side. seriously just look up "the other side of marzia's face", she barely looks like the same person from that angle because she's always hiding it with her hair/angles) -- she doesn't have it in her to care what Felix does professionally and if anything would be the type to say "oh whatever you think is best dear" if he were to ask her for her input/opinion on what to do in a situation like this.

Freya

kiwifarms.net
Fun Fact: The ADL was created to protect a pedophile name Leo Frank for violating child labor laws, murdering a girl, and framing a black man for his crime.

So that's what he is donating towards.
Except that's not a fact. That's just what you think. Some good job the ADL did protecting him considering he was lynched.

As for pewds, he's doing this because the alt-right spergs forced his hand.

2WokeB4BrainPills

doc said I was just 2 damn woke
kiwifarms.net
The point is, regardless of whether or not he's actually being blackmailed/coerced, it's what everyone on the Internet believes now. It's telling that the only people "buying" it are shill media outlets (and you know they'd be ready to stab him in the back at the first sign of wrongthink) and for someone who's been on the platform for that long there's no way he couldn't have seen that sort of reaction to this sort of announcement.
It's really nothing but upsides for him.
  • If they accept the money it disarms their criticisms of him to platforms and advertisers (i.e. "why did you accept money if you thought I was a nazi?"). If they reject, he is still shielded by virtue of having tried to make peace and makes them look shitty (and he can just go and donate it some holocaust museum to twist the knife).
  • It alienates the /pol/-tier meme lord "accelerationist" mass-shooters-in-waiting, whom he has only incidental political alignment with, has no love for, and does not benefit from his association with in any way.
  • It indirectly, but very clearly paints the ADL as extorting leeches running a protection racket. Their whole agenda works best when kept in backchannels and privately lobbying companies; exposure and public comment about their "beef" with him is like pouring salt on a slug. The more people learn the reality of what the ADL does the more the ADL will be rightly despised and lose its "credibility" and ability to lobby. They know it and they try to stay out of the spotlight for a reason, Pewds is "helpfully" dragging them in front of the crowd while pretending he has no idea why the audience is booing.

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
It's really nothing but upsides for him.
  • If they accept the money it disarms their criticisms of him to platforms and advertisers (i.e. "why did you accept money if you thought I was a nazi?"). If they reject, he is still shielded by virtue of having tried to make peace and makes them look shitty (and he can just go and donate it some holocaust museum to twist the knife).
  • It alienates the /pol/-tier meme lord "accelerationist" mass-shooters-in-waiting, whom he has only incidental political alignment with, has no love for, and does not benefit from his association with in any way.
  • It indirectly, but very clearly paints the ADL as extorting leeches running a protection racket. Their whole agenda works best when kept in backchannels and privately lobbying companies; exposure and public comment about their "beef" with him is like pouring salt on a slug. The more people learn the reality of what the ADL does the more the ADL will be rightly despised and lose its "credibility" and ability to lobby. They know it and they try to stay out of the spotlight for a reason, Pewds is "helpfully" dragging them in front of the crowd while pretending he has no idea why the audience is booing.
Looks like PewDiePie play a interesting 4D chess game. I wonder if some people who have the same thoughts than PewDiePie and decide to imitate him?

I wonder how ADL supporters will see that editorial toon? The ADL hand could be seen as the hand of the Godfather.

Reactions: Slap47

Borax Bozo

kiwifarms.net
Given the amount and his level of income, it's not like this will break the bank for him.
It's also not that much for the ADL either - the amount won't even pay for hiring a single person for a single year to help run their racket.
So to say it's simply them extorting him doesn't make much sense.

So what is it then?

It's simple.
Earth and water.
A gesture of complete submission of spirit.
It's not about the physical cost of what's being handed over, it's the message.
"I give up. I am yours."

• Agree
Reactions: Freedom Fries

Coleman Francis

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those "unironically racist southerners" also hated Jews too.
No they didnt. Why would they? They dont even have jews in the south. The southerners hate jews thing was made up by hollywood jews who hated being left out. They figured if there's oppression to be had, they wanna be a part of it too.

Reactions: Freedom Fries

Exterminatus

I am His final judgment
kiwifarms.net
No they didnt. Why would they? They dont even have jews in the south. The southerners hate jews thing was made up by hollywood jews who hated being left out. They figured if there's oppression to be had, they wanna be a part of it too.
Most southern folks I know generally are indifferent to Jews and some are even supporters of the Christian-Zionism movement but now when you start talking about Catholics? Oh that's when you see them get fucking pissed.

Freedom Fries

kiwifarms.net
if someone committed murder in my name even if it was a situation I couldn't rightfully be blamed for, it would probably fuck me up beyond belief. Honestly don't know what I'd do in his situation. I like to think I'd not only turn down the idea of donating to the ADL, but also put them/Youtube on blast while I'm at it (assuming it was their idea and they reached out to him), but at the same time, if I had the kind of fuck you money he has I'd probably gladly throw a bit of it at some joos to ensure i get to continue making fuck you money.
Nobody actually believes PewDiePie is altright. That's a meme and you're dumb for falling for it. Nobody actually believes anyone killed anyone for PewDiePie. "Subscribe to PewDiePie" was a funny joke. What's the point of having fuck you money if you can't tell slimy people who have been attacking you to go fuck themselves? Like I said earlier, I think this is part of a larger sponsorship or series deal he made recently.

also some people are blaming this on Marzia, but I've followed her for years and my observation of her is that she genuinely does not give a fuck about anything but herself and her image. this is the same woman who goes to great lengths to ensure the "ugly" side of her face never appears in videos or pictures (her face is extremely asymmetrical and she hates her right side. seriously just look up "the other side of marzia's face", she barely looks like the same person from that angle because she's always hiding it with her hair/angles) -- she doesn't have it in her to care what Felix does professionally and if anything would be the type to say "oh whatever you think is best dear" if he were to ask her for her input/opinion on what to do in a situation like this.
Are you saying the woman obsessed with her image and "elite" culture wouldn't want her boyfriend to make peace with Jewish power so she could social climb?

Holy shit, yeah.
View attachment 933034
You're right, she has her head sort of turned right on all selfies I can find.
I wonder how much cocaine she does.

Reactions: greengrilledcheese

Krimjob

Resident God-Emperor
kiwifarms.net
To be honest, if this is in any way a conspiracy, I'm pretty sure it's linked to Marzia. I highly doubt he would actually sell out for sponsorship and if he wants to move to Japan, ADL isn't a worry (Japans and Jews don't mix).

However, if he was informed that Marzia might face issues with her career because of him, he'd definitely cave in a second. I know his type (Hell, we're pretty similar from what I've seen), and his SO (now wife even) is probably among the few things he'd do anything for. Even more so now that she doesn't get her own YouTube bux. This doesn't necessarily mean she knows about it though, as I'd doubt she'd force or even ask something like that from him.

That is if this even is a conspiracy. He could just be interested in cleaning his PR now that he's married and needs to think about their future.

CaesarCzech

kiwifarms.net
You have to remember that Brenton Terrant said "Subscribe to PewDiePie" before he went into the mosque. Not to mention that 4chan and Daily Stormer have been memeing him into being a white supremecist for years now. It's the same thing that happened to Taylor Swift. She was doing just regular girly pop song stuff but at one point left-wing rags started going off on her as if she was actually a racist. It started off with her endorsing some Democratic candidate during the midterms and it ended with her pulling an Andrew Anglin (kissing black boys on the mouth).

I guess on a personal level these things get to people. I don't think Pewds is a bad dude at all, and that's probably the reason why he was lead to believe that cucking to these kikes was a good idea.
I think i just understood accelerationism, they want to pull what happened to world racist. Basically they want accusation of white suppremacy to be so common they lose the meaning, and thus innefective as such they will not be able to be used as hard stop to stop peoples rightwing slide by calling them particular word.

The sad thing is that rightwing still has too much principles to pull false flags, i mean SJWs pounce when they sense weakness and the more there are the more assault grows, so if small number of people posing as SJW would start such assaults it could lead to overcomiting.

Jarolleon

kiwifarms.net
This whole thing reeks of blackmail and extortion to me. Pewdiepie makes mistakes like the rest of us. Hell I can count the number of times I've raged playing Bioshock and saying racial expletives (not on livestream of course) Someone is pulling the strings behind this and I want to know who.

He is going to potentially lose millions of subscribers for this decision. Someone is forcing his hand to do this and if it were me, depending on what the 'blackmail' these cucks have is, I'd refuse. Tell them to fuck off with their bullshit and yeah I did some dumbass shit. So does everyone else, not illegal? Then shutup.

Felix needs to fucking grow a pair and stand up to these dipshits.
He either loses a few million, or his channel gets deleted/demonetized. YT probably has all the TV networks lined up to replace his niche. More seriously, isn't this shit just the modern equivalent of rich people buying indulgences or commissioning churches in the middle ages?

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Basically they want accusation of white suppremacy to be so common they lose the meaning, and thus innefective as such they will not be able to be used as hard stop to stop peoples rightwing slide by calling them particular word.
I think it's more about reaching a "tipping point" where everyone realizes that this whole thing that we're doing is fake and gay and we all become Nazis or something. A future where everyone can freely express all their ideas publicly without consequence is not on the table.
The sad thing is that rightwing still has too much principles to pull false flags, i mean SJWs pounce when they sense weakness and the more there are the more assault grows, so if small number of people posing as SJW would start such assaults it could lead to overcomiting.
I don't think the right wing is principled at all, I think the vast majority of what is passed off as "right-wing" in the US and Europe is complete garbage that should die off.

SJW's don't matter - they're a scapegoat. Groups like the ADL matter.

• Optimistic
Reactions: CaesarCzech
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino