PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 186 72.4%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 57 22.2%

• Total voters

menthe piperita

straight to the sinuses
kiwifarms.net
Are you saying the woman obsessed with her image and "elite" culture wouldn't want her boyfriend to make peace with Jewish power so she could social climb?

she doesn't social climb, though. such a thing is way out of her comfort zone. the only friends she actually seems to hang out with are ones shes had for years. when I say she's obsessed with her image, I mean she wants all her fans to see her as a perfect weeb waifu so she can continue selling her shitty pottery and used clothing to them so she can continue sitting in her large house doing nothing lol.

bippu_as_fuck_ls400

Junction Produce Lifestyle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The one thing Jews like less than you noticing them, is when you fuck with their money. Even though $50,000 is chump change, rest assured that they will not be happy about this. "Journalists" are currently busy writing hit pieces which will say that Pewds bowed to his alt-right fanbase and furthered white supremacy by shooting up a synagogue withdrawing his donation.

CaesarCzech

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The one thing Jews like less than you noticing them, is when you fuck with their money. Even though $50,000 is chump change, rest assured that they will not be happy about this. "Journalists" are currently busy writing hit pieces which will say that Pewds bowed to his alt-right fanbase and furthered white supremacy by shooting up a synagogue withdrawing his donation.

Do we finally get Quantum Schrodinger Pewdiepie ?

bippu_as_fuck_ls400

Junction Produce Lifestyle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
PewDiePie pulls $50,000 pledge to Jewish anti-hate group after fan backlash
https://www.theverge.com/2019/9/12/20862696/pewdiepie-adl-donation-backlash-100-million-subscribers (http://archive.fo/oJGyW)
Felix “PewDiePie” Kjellberg is pulling his $50,000 pledge to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) after his initial announcement drew backlash from parts of his fan base.

In a video uploaded today, Kjellberg said that he didn’t know much about the ADL when he made the pledge. It was only after uploading the video and seeing feedback about the organization that he admitted he “didn’t know a lot of things that surfaced throughout this whole thing about the charity.” He made the original announcement during an unboxing of a special YouTube Play button to celebrate surpassing 100 million subscribers.

“I made the mistake of picking a charity that I was advised to instead of picking a charity that I’m personally passionate about,” Kjellberg said in the video. “Which is 100 percent my fault.”

Kjellberg previously addressed the criticism against his donation in a recently deleted tweet, acknowledging that “making a donation to the ADL doesn’t make sense to everyone, especially since they’ve outright spoken against me.” A spokesperson for the ADL told The Verge at the time that they learned about the “potential donation when everyone else did: when he made the announcement on his channel yesterday.”

The original announcement about his donation to the ADL comes after Kjellberg stated he wanted to move past his former controversies. Kjellberg first drew global criticism for paying two men on Fiverr to hold up a sign with anti-Semitic imagery in February 2017. He was then caught using a racist expletive during a gaming live stream on YouTube. Most recently, he tried to distance himself from a popular meme, known as “Subscribe to PewDiePie,” after it was used in the Christchurch terrorist attack in New Zealand earlier this year.

Kjellberg said he’s still going to donate the $50,000, which he received as a sponsorship from Honey. He hasn’t announced which charity will receive the money, but said he plans to take his time with it. The Verge has reached out to the ADL and Kjellberg’s team for further comment.

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All the ADL does and they've done it for decades is make charts about "racism" and "antisemitism" and then cried about it. Again and again just to amass more attention, credibility, and donations. They're basically the original SJWs.

It's an amazingly brave move of Felix to do this, that a goofy swede is now the most important entertainer shows we're living in a clown world. Hope he continues to win.

Rice Is Ready

Mmmm, red velvet
kiwifarms.net
He didn't donate the money yet? Nice. Almost certain that the ADL will issue some sort of very petty statement claiming that they "wouldn't have accepted the donation anyways" while once again claiming that he's a nazi.

Imagine if he tries to donate to Saint Jude's like Ralph but the kikes block the money again. Oy vey that was supposed to be our money!

Rabidcolombian

Americas Asshole
kiwifarms.net
As others have said, I really don't think Pewds cares about politics.

This wasn't 4-D chess - I believe Felix when he said it was just a mistake and he didn't do the research. Perhaps in his heart of hearts he really thought they'd forgive him and let things in the past stay in the past.

The scary thing is they've prove time and time again that they don't forgive and they don't forget. Extend a olive branch and they'll just spit at your shoe.

Dynastier

Not Actually Vordrak
kiwifarms.net
Well he's managed to piss absolutely everyone off now. I am glad he took it back but this waffling is weird and seems to work against him.

PantsFreeZone

Smartest monkey on the spinning space rock
kiwifarms.net
He was advised to donate to that charity and is now not donating the money after doing more research.

That backlash was real.

It was like 100 million 9 year olds cried out at once.

(((The Verge))) is mad.

the verge v pdp.jpg

Last edited:

linchan

kiwifarms.net
Pewdiepie should pull a power move and give that money to another jewish charity. The twist? He doesn't decide the charity but instead he gives it to Ben Sharpio and let him decide where it should go.

Ted Gazynski

kiwifarms.net
Well he's managed to piss absolutely everyone off now. I am glad he took it back but this waffling is weird and seems to work against him.
Pewdiepie should pull a power move and give that money to another jewish charity. The twist? He doesn't decide the charity but instead he gives it to Ben Sharpio and let him decide where it should go.

He should give it to a Muslim organization with ties to anti-Zionism just to sit back and watch the Jewish outrage.

It’s kind of interesting that he sent money to a Jewish organization in the first place when the Christchurch massacre didn’t target them at all. Really makes you think.