PewDiePie says he will donate $50,000 to the Anti-Defamation League - Says that he's doing it to "move on"

Is this a smart decision for PewDiePie?

• Yes

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 186 72.4%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 57 22.2%

• Total voters

Übertroon

Gotta go fast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Honey would recommend ADL

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No they didnt. Why would they? They dont even have jews in the south. The southerners hate jews thing was made up by hollywood jews who hated being left out. They figured if there's oppression to be had, they wanna be a part of it too.

Actually, the majority of the Jewish population in the antebellum United States was in the South and they were mostly upper-class Sephardi Jews. The Northeast didn't become the main hub of Jewish Americans until after the American Civil War when you had millions of Ashkenazim Jews from Germany and the Russian Empire flock to the industrial cities in the North to look for work.

In fact, a lot of these old-guard Southern Jews were highly respected in Southern society both before and after the Civil War. The Confederacy even had an openly devout Jew as their Secretary of State, Judah P. Benjamin

Now, I'm honestly tired of all the sperging over the Jews any time the ADL gets mentioned.

Besides, PewDiePie only donated to them to cover his own ass...

Jeez, now the ADL has to deal with 100 million angry Zoomers AND they don't at least get the 50,000$ donation; Can't be a fun day for them

....I stand corrected on that part.

Props to PewDiePie for standing up to the ADL.

I'm doubtful this was some "4D Chess" nonsense, but I would not be surprised at all if this was intended as a prank or a publicity stunt.

It's far more likely that PewDiePie just gave it a second thought and went "Fuck it" and decided to hold onto his own money and not be pushed around over some tragedy he had no involvement in.

I mean, if you make as much money and have as big of a following as he does, there isn't that much YouTube can do to de-platform you while also being able to get away with it. Even the SJW's at Google know he's too much of a golden goose to cut down.

Besides, it's not like his channel is even a political one like Steven Crowder. The dangerhairs may bitch and moan, but any normie would dismiss any claims of a guy like him being some sort of far-right agitator. He's a Swedish dude who makes goofy commentaries while playing Minecraft.

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Actually, the majority of the Jewish population in the antebellum United States was in the South and they were mostly upper-class Sephardi Jews. The Northeast didn't become the main hub of Jewish Americans until after the American Civil War when you had millions of Ashkenazim Jews from Germany and the Russian Empire flock to the industrial cities in the North to look for work.

In fact, a lot of these old-guard Southern Jews were highly respected in Southern society both before and after the Civil War. The Confederacy even had an openly devout Jew as their Secretary of State, Judah P. Benjamin
He is correct on these points, but Jews do suck a lot.

YooA

kiwifarms.net

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He shouldn't have. Maybe his sponsors pressured him to do it and it actually wasn't an agreement. Though he is going to get far more shit from the media and the extortion league right now.

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Besides, it's not like his channel is even a political one like Steven Crowder. The dangerhairs may bitch and moan, but any normie would dismiss any claims of a guy like him being some sort of far-right agitator. He's a Swedish dude who makes goofy commentaries while playing Minecraft.
Even a lot of SJW zoomers don't give a shit about the "pewdiepie is problematic" stuff. Most of the people who hate him and want him cancelled have felt that way ever since his screaming at Amnesia days, where his transgression was making rape jokes.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1568324167783.png

I doubt he has any goals in mind.

CatharticShitHead

A True Shithead never reaches peace.
kiwifarms.net
What do y'all think about Ethan Kleins fat ass celebrating how (in Ethan's mind at the time he twatted) Felix gave 50K$ to the ADL and how a lot of Felix's fans were upset with Felix?*

He basically put out a mini rant saying how it's inappropriate for fans to be upset. I know I'm late but I'm curious as to what the Farms think

*:I know Felix didn't give them the money.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do y'all think about Ethan Kleins fat ass celebrating how (in Ethan's mind at the time he twatted) Felix gave 50K$ to the ADL and how a lot of Felix's fans were upset with Felix?*

He basically put out a mini rant saying how it's inappropriate for fans to be upset. I know I'm late but I'm curious as to what the Farms think

*:I know Felix didn't give them the money.
I think people are overreacting but there's definitely something fishy about the whole thing. Not sure if Felix is being blackmailed, playing 4D chess or genuinely so desperate to clean up his image that he felt the need to do this.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 933614

I doubt he has any goals in mind.
It's like...he clearly didn't.
At best, we can say that Felix wanted to get some heat off of him from reactionary media and the wall-street journal as a way of preventing them from fucking up his newly earned 100m Youtube subscriber base with some bullshit, ad-pocalypse causing article.
It was obviously an image-cleaning move by Felix, nothing to do with blackmail or him turning to the side of the evil essjaydubyas.

But really, it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't type of thing.
Giving a monetary peace offering to the almighty platform-destroying mass media gods sounds like a good way to get at least a little bit of the mud off of your name, but when fans push against it because said platform-destroying mass media gods attempted repeatedly tried to do so to you, and you pull your donation back, the regularly scheduled "Swedish aryan neo-nazi youtuber Pewdiepie refuses to donate to innocent jewish charity" articles just print themselves like they would've had Felix not given them the money in the first place.

The ADL can get fucked.

Last edited: