LISTEN &/OR BELIEVE #PewDiePieDidNothingWrong -

xXRonPaul_42020Xx

kiwifarms.net
First they came for video games

Now they come for PewDiePie.

Way to give GG another 50 Million supporters, cucks.

But in all seriousness, why would mainstream media go after some YouTube comedian over a fucking joke?
Because:
1) That their business model, its the outrage machine. Find something PROBLEMATIC a Celeb did and destroy them while eager Tabloid readers watch, quenching their dangerhaired sexual frustration through sadism while feeling righteous about giving the journalists doing it money. Basically theyre beating up some random celeb for his lunch money.

2) They actually are terrified of the rising right wing among the young and have no idea how to deal with it. After years of keyfabe fighting humorless paleocons an enemy that not only fights back with humor, but a superior command of the new media which they also struggle with is terrifying. Their current narrative about the meme posting right is that its just "rebranded" white supremacy(I love that image. A bunch of tatted up neonazis in a board room watching a powerpoint about Pepe, looking at A/B testing) so "its a joke" doesnt really fly with them. As far as they, or their readers are concerned a joke roman salute is the same as publicly endorsing David Duke.

What makes this whole situation so hilarious is how this probably is going to give the right a bunch of new members. Their attempts to "punish" Pewd are hilariously impotent, yeah they killed his Disney career but hes still a multimillionaire with more fans watching one vid than viewers to every single article on their dinosaur medium. All theyve done is completely alienated themselves from the same demographic theyre afraid of losing to "radicalization" while making an enemy of one of the new medias biggest celebs. All while giving the far right a big publicity boost among a demographic that probably never even heard or cared about them before now.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Remember a few years back when people were boycotting Pewdiepie for saying RAPE a lot?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
Oh come on, didn't you read the unofficial memo from Obama that rape in Sweden can mean lightly touching elbows at a party where traditional Swedish music is played? Sweden is the family oriented party capital of the world now.

• Informative
Reactions: Kyyyyyyyle

PrincessJupiter

Kiwi of Caring
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because:
1) That their business model, its the outrage machine. Find something PROBLEMATIC a Celeb did and destroy them while eager Tabloid readers watch, quenching their dangerhaired sexual frustration through sadism while feeling righteous about giving the journalists doing it money. Basically theyre beating up some random celeb for his lunch money.

2) They actually are terrified of the rising right wing among the young and have no idea how to deal with it. After years of keyfabe fighting humorless paleocons an enemy that not only fights back with humor, but a superior command of the new media which they also struggle with is terrifying. Their current narrative about the meme posting right is that its just "rebranded" white supremacy(I love that image. A bunch of tatted up neonazis in a board room watching a powerpoint about Pepe, looking at A/B testing) so "its a joke" doesnt really fly with them. As far as they, or their readers are concerned a joke roman salute is the same as publicly endorsing David Duke.

What makes this whole situation so hilarious is how this probably is going to give the right a bunch of new members. Their attempts to "punish" Pewd are hilariously impotent, yeah they killed his Disney career but hes still a multimillionaire with more fans watching one vid than viewers to every single article on their dinosaur medium. All theyve done is completely alienated themselves from the same demographic theyre afraid of losing to "radicalization" while making an enemy of one of the new medias biggest celebs. All while giving the far right a big publicity boost among a demographic that probably never even heard or cared about them before now.
It's not just about the rising right wing, but also that the newer generation care less and less with each year about traditional media, and gravitate more towards people on YouTube saying stuff. PewDiePie, as far as I know, used to just do harmless videos where he played video games and screamed a lot, but I think they've poked the bear to the point where he's now going to go full "condemn fake news" on them, and his followers will join in.

Basically, they were terrified that they'd get replaced by YouTubers, so they did the only thing they thought would work - Target them and double down, which is only going to accelerate the process of them being replaced.

Dr W

Heaven is void of light
kiwifarms.net
It's not just about the rising right wing, but also that the newer generation care less and less with each year about traditional media, and gravitate more towards people on YouTube saying stuff. PewDiePie, as far as I know, used to just do harmless videos where he played video games and screamed a lot, but I think they've poked the bear to the point where he's now going to go full "condemn fake news" on them, and his followers will join in.

Basically, they were terrified that they'd get replaced by YouTubers, so they did the only thing they thought would work - Target them and double down, which is only going to accelerate the process of them being replaced.
If my news is replaced by screeching autists like Pewdiepie, I will probably end up on those talk channels, with the subtitle of 'deranged gunman'.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tall Poppy syndrome.

Media sees someone rising out of a subculture, they'll try and knock them back down.

Seriously, they tried to say My Chemical Romance was promoting a suicide cult once because they were the favourite band of the teenagers the papers were fearmongering you about, that happened to make an album that got big.

Now it's Pewds because he made millions playing video games and making 13 year olds laugh at rape jokes.
My Chemical Romance sucks and so does PewdiePie.

Tags
die owo

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino