War PewDiePie's YouTube diss tracks blocked in India following T-Series court order -

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
It's unfortunate to know that a nation with such a colorful culture and history has become a nation of drones.
When you start banging abbos at the bottom of the caste system and get constantly invaded, you can see why a place with civilization over four millennia ago had a sophisticated sewer system even by modern standards, is now a literal shithole.

Wendy_Carter

Shadows are black as ink, or night, or nightmares.
kiwifarms.net
They have previously stated that beating PewDiePie would in some sense bring national pride to the country, and clearly don't take kindly to the comments he made about them in his diss tracks.
If having a channel with garbage content be no. 1 on YouTube in terms of subs is your country's national pride and a single person making harmless jokes at your expense is peeves you THIS much, then you deserve more than just a light-hearted poking, you deserve mockery. Hopefully when Pakistan takes over, they make "bitch lasagna" India's national anthem, just to rub it in. And maybe introduce them to toilets and toilet paper.

Azovka

I coulda been a contender
kiwifarms.net
When you start banging abbos at the bottom of the caste system and get constantly invaded, you can see why a place with civilization over four millennia ago had a sophisticated sewer system even by modern standards, is now a literal shithole.
You're confusing the Indus Valley / Harappan civilisation with present-day Indians.

The modern sewer system was a great work of the Indus Valley civilisation back in 3500 - 3000 BCE in cities like Harappa and Mohenjo Daro. Incidentally, their buildings were also oriented to catch the wind, creating an efficient air-conditioning system. And their main "religious" palace was literally a bath.

However, the modern-day Indians come from Caucasus tribes, and migrated to the Indian subcontinent during the Indo-Aryan migration around 1500 BCE, by the time the Harappan civilisation had already declined.
And while it isn't known whether they simply killed the Harappans (who didn't have any weapons because lulxd who needs that), or if the latter simply migrated elsewhere due to climate change, there really is little correlation between the people that built the most technologically advanced Ancient world civilisation and the modern-day street shitters that inhabit India.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Cozy and Frenpilled Diversity Quota
kiwifarms.net
I wonder what "Subscribe to Pewdiepie" is in Farsi? Now that would be a hilarious reason for India and Pakistan to start throwing nukes at each other.
پیودی‌پایمشترک شدن در (Farsi)

Farsi is spoken in Iran, Tajikistan and Afghanistan. Urdu (Pakistan) is similar but not the same.

پیڈڈیپپیویڈیپی سبسکرایب کریں (Urdu)

পিউডিপাই সাবস্ক্রাইব করুন (Bengal)

It's all I can do.

پیودی‌پایمشترک شدن در (Farsi)

Farsi is spoken in Iran, Tajikistan and Afghanistan. Urdu (Pakistan) is similar but not the same.

پیڈڈیپپیویڈیپی سبسکرایب کریں (Urdu)

পিউডিপাই সাবস্ক্রাইব করুন (Bengal)

It's all I can do.
Whoa whoa I think you have a virus or something on your computer. Half the text changed to wingdings!

LinuxVoid

Enter the void.
kiwifarms.net
God damn streisand effect always fucking up my dictatorship street shitting speed run! smh

Wesley Willis

Rock over London, Burn down Chicago!
kiwifarms.net
That means my new single "Dikshit Biscuit" has no chance... And it was supposed to set me up for life!

Reactions: Jmz_33

CWCchange

ǝƃuɐɥɔƆMƆ
kiwifarms.net
You're confusing the Indus Valley / Harappan civilisation with present-day Indians.
No I'm not. I know they're pretty much completely different people.

However, the modern-day Indians come from Caucasus tribes, and migrated to the Indian subcontinent during the Indo-Aryan migration around 1500 BCE, by the time the Harappan civilisation had already declined.
Um., that's pretty much what I meant by "constantly invaded." The invaders fucked the Dravidians to the south, which created today's streetshitters.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino