• ”i slapped your mama with the pickle, that's why i'm called the humper”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

Megathread Phil buying edgy shit megathreadYour tax dollar at work

Discussion in 'Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici' started by Positron, Feb 11, 2019.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over ADF. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. ADF is gross. The less we have to hear about that, the better.
  • Limit discussion of transgender issues. No one cares about pronouns here.
  • No trolling plans. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, you will be ridiculed and penalized.
  1. This is a thread where we document the shit Phil buys to bolster his shriveled masculinity: knives, air-softs, boots, balaclava, pepper spray, edgy T-shirts, insignia, etc. Given Phil is such a consumer whore and has zero impulse control, we should have started this thread long ago.

Feb 6 2019
    1111.png

Feb 5 2019 (posted on the Random Update threads already)
    1.png

2.png

• Like  x 11
    • Informative  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Winner  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    Positron

Positron A Genital Milliner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Bro, it’s not the gun making you look fat

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. He could lose some weight if that gun put some holes into him.

• Agree  x 6
    • Optimistic  x 6
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    entropyseekswork

entropyseekswork Vigilante based in America
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm surprised how clean that carpet is

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

BlueArmedDevil They said this bomb was clean

kiwifarms.net
  5. Such a good little capitalist whore.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip OG Sexual Thug

kiwifarms.net
  6. Cute. Spud can't even spell "wear" right. Further confirming he was special needs as a child.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    drtoboggan

drtoboggan Please, call me Mantis.

kiwifarms.net
  7. 'Omg you guize, look at my new clothing haul!!!1!'

Consumerist whore to the bitter end. Most of the shallow idiots that do this kind of thing grow out of it by the age of 21 (unless you're Amberlynn), but not Phil. Still blissfully unaware of how he looks, showing off his latest purchases of the latest 'cool alternative' fashions.

Little hint for you, Phil. Politics isn't a clothing choice.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. If he really wanted to intimidate impress us he should buy a mil-spec riot/breach shield from some white cis gender male survival website.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    BlueArmedDevil

kiwifarms.net
  9. Money well spent. That'll show the capitalist pigs!

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. What does this Xochi character look like?

• Late Late x 1
    TrunksFromDragonballGT

TrunksFromDragonballGT Flaming Faggot

kiwifarms.net
  11. Isn't the headmate Jewish? So it's probably a jerusalem cricket, a potato bug.

Quote from Wikipedia While Jerusalem crickets are not venomous, they can emit a foul smell."

Sounds about right.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Imagine phil with horrible painted on eyebrows and goth lipstick. I think there is a pic of him all dolled up on here if you go back far enough.

BlueArmedDevil

kiwifarms.net
  13. Phil once went to a fancy dress party as her. Basically just him with badly applied goffik face paint. So she looks like a fat, bald, buck-toothed, derpy-eyed pigtato.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tragi-Chan

Tragi-Chan Godmaster Reverend
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. "Xochi" is one of Phil's at least 13 headmates. This is Phil as "Xochi":
    ADF-Fantasy.jpg

Look also at the start of the video. When cosplaying as Xochi, he paints his pig lips, draw chloa eyebrows, and maybe an inverted cross on his forehead. He also adopts the campy sassy mannerism of an aging mama-san.

https://my.mixtape.moe/mzafer.mp4

There are one or two video that he addresses the farms as Xochi but I guess these have gone down with Vidme.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 3
    Positron

Positron A Genital Milliner
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I wish we could get some video of him wearing those ridiculous roller skates waving that knife around. Some roller derby potato death match might at least be a little entertaining, Philthy.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Phil had to leave the Bay Area because his Xochi drag came with a real risk of having his ass kicked on the regular by real cholas he'd meet on the Muni. Moving to lillywhite PDX at least lowers the probability of that kind of public humiliation.

What he has to worry about now is running into III%ers in the forest. I don't think your little Gerber neck knife and your $1.98 kiddie swim goggles are going to save you if that happens, Phil. It'll be Cascadian Deliverance for sure and you're slotted for the Ned Beatty role. Squeal like a pig, boy.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 4
    Dentontx

Dentontx True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ

kiwifarms.net
  17. There's something just terribly sad and pathetic about a grown-ass man talking about his imaginary friend buying him things. Most kids give up their imaginary playmates by the time they enter elementary school and start making real friends. I'm sure it's no coincidence that Phil still has imaginary friends because he has no real friends. Doesn't make it any less pathetic. Such a super scary super soldier!

This is one of those things where it's difficult to tell if Phil realizes that people know he's full of shit and only saying his invisible friend bought him worthless crap to avoid being called out for wasting his money when he's constantly begging to be bailed out when its time to pay rent/buy groceries/pay bills. On one hand, it's so blatantly clear that Phil is just buying this edgy shit himself and saying it's Xochi to avoid getting called out. On the other hand, Phil is fucking stupid, yet thinks he's the smartest motherfucker in the room, so he thinks other people will fall for this ridiculous bullshit because it's something Phil himself would fall for.

And Phil yet again acknowledged that he's reading what we are saying here to avoid making an ass of himself, this time in regards to wearing shit with skulls on them. Several members have been bringing up the fact that skulls are often associated with far-Right ideology, and now Phil makes a post about how he's only wearing skulls it they're accompanied by some anti-fascist slogan.

You're not fooling anyone, Phil. No one believes that your imaginary playmate is buying you clothes. You're just not worth the energy and drama of calling you out for wasting your tard welfare. And we can tell that you are reading here and using what we post to avoid alienating your Antifa Senpais with your edgy preteen skull garb. And you didn't even say thank you.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    The Dude

The Dude Just a Dude, dude...
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I still think that’s my favorite picture of him just because of how his chin-neck fat looks like it’s trying to eat that hot topic choker before it strangles him.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    GayestFurryTrash

GayestFurryTrash Welcome to my TED talk Desu

kiwifarms.net
  19. Fat chola junkie who gets into Wal-Mart fights is my headcanon

• Like Like x 5
    Replicant Sasquatch

Replicant Sasquatch Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?

kiwifarms.net
  20. It's the smug expression that gets me. Like he's so fucking pleased with himself, his makeup and his pose, thinking he looks the most badass sexy latinx that ever latinxed...when the reality is a fat gelatinous balding blob, with wispy hair bits clinging on for dear life, the eyebrows scrawled in sharpie pen by a three-year-old kid, lipstick likewise, and a goitre so fucking massive it entirely covers a spiked leather collar. He looks like a Halloween joke, the re.tard dressed up by local kids for a cruel laugh. Yet he's deadly serious, sitting there with his smug smile and believing he looks amazing.

This photo, the bondage walrus and the video of him trying to look tough smoking and choking on it - peak Phil. We should have a 'best hits' thread or something. Just so he can never forget what an idiot he's always looked, when he's pretending to be Mr Antifa superhard Supersoldier

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    UselessRubberKeyboard

UselessRubberKeyboard CPU Rainbow Heart, Goddess of Spectrum Consoles
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.