Megathread Phil buying edgy shit megathread - Your tax dollar at work

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
Phil should be focusing on decluttering before moving instead of buying more capitalistic garbage he doesn't need.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris actually has committed assualt both the regular and vehicular variants. Chris looks like a hardcore banger compared to Landphil.
Yep. I've said this exact same thing several times. Compared to Phil, CWC is a hardcore badass and hardened criminal. Phil is absolutely envious of CWC in every way. Some " Crime Minister".

Club Sandwich

kiwifarms.net
i wonder if Phil is going to keep up with his "antifa" shtick around the Bay Area (assuming he's coming to the Bay since he was circulating around Oakland/Berkeley areas for a while). there's plenty of his type (poseur anarchists) and actual anarchists around the area. because if he doesn't find a group to shack up with, he's going to have a bad time as a vagrant.

since last year, there's been a huge push by all incorporated municipalities to deal with the homeless and vagrancy problem that has been cited as the primary cause of the health/safety/property value death spiral around the Bay. unlike 5 years ago wear he might get away with living under a bridge or getting a bottle of water and a sandwich in most places, people are fed up with it and are actively pushing out vagrants from their communities and public areas.

sweep and clear patrols for vagrant camps have been stepped up into dedicated beats in most places now. likewise the passage of SB 1045 (https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB1045) gives the local Sheriff and most inpatient places the authority to initiate group home evaluations involuntarily. in 2018 now allows conservatorship (a sort of payee situation) to be forced onto people with multiple (i believe 8 or more in the preceding year) 5150 or chronic substance abuse admittance to emergency services or similar issues. while it only affects the actual homeless (not group home members); the new "Navigation Centers" function as collection points for these individuals and are effectively the new "asylum" for vagrants without shelter that are also assigned a conservator. compliance with this is not optional, as it's an alternative to police custody.

Last edited:

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
i wonder if Phil is going to keep up with his "antifa" shtick around the Bay Area (assuming he's coming to the Bay since he was circulating around Oakland/Berkeley areas for a while). there's plenty of his type (poseur anarchists) and actual anarchists around the area. because if he doesn't find a group to shack up with, he's going to have a bad time as a vagrant.

since last year, there's been a huge push by all incorporated municipalities to deal with the homeless and vagrancy problem that has been cited as the primary cause of the health/safety/property value death spiral around the Bay. unlike 5 years ago wear he might get away with living under a bridge or getting a bottle of water and a sandwich in most places, people are fed up with it and are actively pushing out vagrants from their communities and public areas.

sweep and clear patrols for vagrant camps have been stepped up into dedicated beats in most places now. likewise the passage of SB 1045 (https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB1045) gives the local Sheriff and most inpatient places the authority to initiate group home evaluations involuntarily. in 2018 now allows conservatorship (a sort of payee situation) to be forced onto people with multiple (i believe 8 or more in the preceding year) 5150 or chronic substance abuse admittance to emergency services or similar issues. while it only affects the actual homeless (not group home members); the new "Navigation Centers" function as collection points for these individuals and are effectively the new "asylum" for vagrants without shelter that are also assigned a conservator. compliance with this is not optional, as it's an alternative to police custody.
Good for Phil! Maybe, between the navigation center getting him into closely supervised tard housing and a payee making sure he pays his bills before wasting money on antifa cosplay, he’ll finally get a stable living situation

January Cyst

Problematizing Whiteness
kiwifarms.net
and a payee making sure he pays his bills before wasting money on antifa cosplay, he’ll finally get a stable living situation
This is likely already the case, people have commented that SSDI likely pays Phabolously Philthy Potato Phil's rent directly to the landlord.
His eviction seems to be based on antisocial behavior, much of which has been documented by the spud himself on his social media.
Even if they put him in some sort of home (which is unlikely given that he is just too "functional", just like CWC), they wouldn't put up with his shenanigans.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
This is likely already the case, people have commented that SSDI likely pays Phabolously Philthy Potato Phil's rent directly to the landlord.
His eviction seems to be based on antisocial behavior, much of which has been documented by the spud himself on his social media.
Even if they put him in some sort of home (which is unlikely given that he is just too "functional", just like CWC), they wouldn't put up with his shenanigans.
That’s why he needs good supervision. Some kind of group home where he has a tard wrangler or two following him around and big, hairy, manly housemates to put him in his place and where he can’t invite any more vodka goblins to live with him. He’ll bitch and moan online, but he’s too much of a pussy to do anything in person. As long as staff makes sure he takes care of his hygiene, that’s probably his best bet for basic survival.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That’s why he needs good supervision. Some kind of group home where he has a tard wrangler or two following him around and big, hairy, manly housemates to put him in his place and where he can’t invite any more vodka goblins to live with him. He’ll bitch and moan online, but he’s too much of a pussy to do anything in person. As long as staff makes sure he takes care of his hygiene, that’s probably his best bet for basic survival.
I could be wrong, but wasn't that kind of place originally the housing Phil was going to be offered (and he was cycling through excuses about it, while it was dead obvious he hated the idea)? There ended up being no places and all the tardwrangling mental health charity Phil was being helped by ("Rose Haven") arranged the flat he's currently getting kicked out of instead, as a last resort and "getting you off the streets is more important than getting you into supported housing". At the time Phil was claiming if he had to spend another winter on the streets he'd die of fibromyalgia, or something.

With an eviction from a charity-supported home on his record, Phil is going to struggle to get another place elsewhere. The reason mentally ill guys are usually on the streets is because their behaviour means they can't live in regular housing, and no-one should be forced to put up with a neighbour that's loud, abusive and filthy (as well as being unhinged and possibly violent, although Phil obviously doesn't fall into that category :lol:). Sjws can whine and bleed their hearts all they want about poor homeless guys, but many are there of their own making, as Phil has just proved.

Still laughing over Phil's post on social media a few months ago saying "Kiwis, you can pry my housing from my cold, dead hands". Or we can watch him meekly pack and scurry away the moment he's told to go, because he's an idiot and a coward.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he actually being evicted, though? Maybe they just told him to leave and he's too dumb to know he has rights.
I would have expected that if there was some scummy way to abuse tenants' rights to stick around and continue to ruin the place that SlingBlade would have been smart enough to find it and poke Phil into doing it. For all his legitimate and illegitimate complaints about Phil, he had a good thing going there and if by bestirring himself briefly he could extend it by months it would seem to be worthwhile. Certainly less of a pain in the ass than finding a new victim and moving. In fact, for all we know he actually has been helping and that's why Phil took so long moving out to begin with.

Chandler Cats

Pufferton owes me four years alimony!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is he actually being evicted, though? Maybe they just told him to leave and he's too dumb to know he has rights.
I with this. He possibly could have been given a "60/90 day to vacate" citation with a stated cause that could trigger an eviction. A landlord can print one of these off the web, fill in the just cause and serve it. It isn't a real eviction, but it's the step right before it and most tenants will comply because they have broken the lease agreement and have no funds to fight an eviction, or they're so stupid they think it is an eviction. In my neck of the woods, an actual eviction can only be served by the sheriffs. They can only serve it once it's been registered with their office through the court judgment and it can take anywhere from 8 to 12 days to serve the thing. You have five days following the serving of the eviction to get out. After that the sheriffs (not your landlord) will do a lock out and anything you have left in the place can only be retrieved with prior consent from the landlord and the sheriffs who will stand there and watch you remove the stated items. Evictions can cost a bundle if a tenant finds a pro bono counsel to fight it, but they can also backfire if your landlord truly does has some goods on you.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mogambo

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I with this. He possibly could have been given a "60/90 day to vacate" citation with a stated cause that could trigger an eviction. A landlord can print one of these off the web, fill in the just cause and serve it. It isn't a real eviction, but it's the step right before it and most tenants will comply because they have broken the lease agreement and have no funds to fight an eviction, or they're so stupid they think it is an eviction.
You don't really need a lot of funds to fight an eviction, at least if you don't care about eventually losing. There are all kinds of bullshit stunts you can pull to delay it, for months or (in extreme cases) years.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don't really need a lot of funds to fight an eviction, at least if you don't care about eventually losing. There are all kinds of bullshit stunts you can pull to delay it, for months or (in extreme cases) years.
This is true, but we’re talking Phil here, who is both stupid and a coward. I don’t think he’d be able to figure the legal mumbo-jumbo out without assistance.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is true, but we’re talking Phil here, who is both stupid and a coward. I don’t think he’d be able to figure the legal mumbo-jumbo out without assistance.
Honestly in less blue states you can get your case worker or someone from SSA to fight an eviction on sec 8 shit even if you are 100% rightfully being kicked out.

Trust me on that, and why I don't rent to people.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino