Megathread Phil buying edgy shit megathread - Your tax dollar at work

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Odd how Chris and Phil don't even move up to colored pencils. It's gotta be just markers for color.

I guess sharpening a pencil is too much work to them.
Probably because markers tend to have a more vivid color and both are autistic. Hilariously, I'd still say crayons are better in that respect since you can use them as poor-man's oil paints.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 874583
As if his own funk wasn't enough
Why does he want to repel them? I guess he’s scared of fighting them. Sad!

He’s kind of reached a self-induced impasse. He buys new tard toys to try to intimidate us, but it’s old news. Like, oh, you’ve got pepper spray? We already knew that. He’s already claimed to have knives, batons, guns and all sorts of other mall ninja gear. We’ve seen it all before. It’s not scary, because we know he’s just going to hoard it, maybe play pretend on his own in his apartment.

The only way he can step things up, other than taking his lies to extremes (“My contact in Russia got me a tank! Watch out Kiwis!”) or extremely stupid (“I’m building a IUD! Dose Kiwis will get a big surprise when dey invade my apartment!”), is to actually attack someone. And we all know how likely that is.

BlueArmedDevil

They said this bomb was clean
kiwifarms.net
$100 says that if Mr. Isaboy ever tried to actually pepper spray someone, he'd end up holding the can the wrong way or spaying it into the wind, thus only managing to spray himself.
I imagine he would waddle in the direction he was spraying

• Agree
Reactions: The Dude

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bad thing. If he blew his fingers off he can't type; if he can't type he can't generate content.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Dude

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He’d only wind up blowing his own fingers off.
I'm not convinced the OP here didn't mean the other meaning of "IUD".

Plenty of troons have claimed they go for pap smear tests and the doctor's can't tell the difference between inside-out dick hole and a real, functioning vagina and cervix. Some man in a dress has probably already asked for an Intra-Uterine Device (it's a contraceptive, commonly known as "the coil") as beats off every night to the thought of getting one installed somehow.

Phil's not quite at Jonathan Yaniv levels of lies and delusion (yet), though. Speaking of which, I wonder what spudboy thinks of the Yaniv case? Probably that everything is cancelled out by our being mean and calling him a he.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino