Megathread Phil buying edgy shit megathread - Your tax dollars at work

• DDoS is active again.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I'll ever understand this desire to pretend like you're a super serious revolutionary foot soldier, evading capture and execution by your wits, carrying 6 different weapons on your person that you'll literally never use and couldn't even if you had to (from lack of preparedness and decisiveness, lack of physical strength, and probably pants shitting fright), and also lying about your 18 lb. body armor that's literally just an empty nylon Condor airsoft plate carrier without any plates in it.

What compels a person to publically LARP in such a way?

Surely you know this:
tumblr_pryyurwkuZ1trb380_540.png

Autism + Faggotry = Philthy Phil

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny thing is bling actually serves a purpose. While it's often seen as a bragging or posturing approach its true value lies in emergency funds. Say some street hood gets arrested for selling weed; all of his money, along with any drugs on his person, are confiscated. Jewelry is normally not confiscated; hood rat gets out, heads to his local pawn shop/jeweler and sells his shiny accessories to regain lost capital. Pimps do it too.

...Pretty sure Phil has nothing of value to sell so if he ended up in a cell there's no way he'd be making bail.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
I don't think I'll ever understand this desire to pretend like you're a super serious revolutionary foot soldier, evading capture and execution by your wits, carrying 6 different weapons on your person that you'll literally never use and couldn't even if you had to (from lack of preparedness and decisiveness, lack of physical strength, and probably pants shitting fright), and also lying about your 18 lb. body armor that's literally just an empty nylon Condor airsoft plate carrier without any plates in it.

What compels a person to publically LARP in such a way?

Phil struggles with understanding abstraction. He mistakes symbols of a thing for the thing itself. Phil is also really bad at understanding how other people think, even by autist standards. He wants in on their cool club, so he mimics their appearance and mannerisms, hoping they don't notice the spud underneath.

We also know Phil really hates KF and wishes he could do something about, and he has some daddy issues along with being a closeted gay man. Maybe he's just doing it to feel better about these things.

REGENDarySumanai

Mega Terrible
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil struggles with understanding abstraction. He mistakes symbols of a thing for the thing itself. Phil is also really bad at understanding how other people think, even by autist standards. He wants in on their cool club, so he mimics their appearance and mannerisms, hoping they don't notice the spud underneath.

We also know Phil really hates KF and wishes he could do something about, and he has some daddy issues along with being a closeted gay man. Maybe he's just doing it to feel better about these things.
Phil's just flat out terrible at everything, even by autist standards.

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Phil ist trying to fill the void between his ears with his mallninja-gear. But I´d also say he has the maturity of a 10-year old kid, always trying to impress people with cool toys. He doesnt have the intellectual scope to understand that someone in his 30´s isnt impressed by that (except other speds).

UselessRubberKeyboard

ZX Spectrum: where it's always rainbow month
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree that Phil ist trying to fill the void between his ears with his mallninja-gear. But I´d also say he has the maturity of a 10-year old kid, always trying to impress people with cool toys. He doesnt have the intellectual scope to understand that someone in his 30´s isnt impressed by that (except other speds).
That's why he wanted to go back to college - to find another group of young people to impress with all his tardninja gear. Forgetting that it's not that college age kids believe him, they're just too polite and not worldly wise enough to tell Phil he looks like the tard he is.

Which is why he loved LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ spaces so much. No-one is allowed to do anything but applaud you there, so he trooned out to gain acceptance (and to also get more attention).

Antifa, sadly for Phil, are split into larping kids and actual political aggro types. Phil desperately wants to be the latter but he's too stupid to ever advance from the former. And even the larpers he was hanging around with have dumped his ass.

What Phil needs is a group of 7 year olds that he can brag and show off to. Thankfully that will never happen, for obvious reasons.