Megathread Phil buying edgy shit megathread - Your tax dollars at work

• DDoS is active again.

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
No, Phil. You do not get to cosplay YPG.

I don't care if you cosplay antifa, because antifa generally means zero. But the YPG is made up of people who risked their lives everyday for years in the effort to defeat Daesh. You do not get to associate your lazy no-effort ass with them now that they are on the verge of announcing victory. You greasy opportunist layabout saddo pig.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, Phil. You do not get to cosplay YPG.

I don't care if you cosplay antifa, because antifa generally means zero. But the YPG is made up of people who risked their lives everyday for years in the effort to defeat Daesh. You do not get to associate your lazy no-effort ass with them now that they are on the verge of announcing victory. You greasy opportunist layabout saddo pig.
I doubt he even knows who they are.

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
Phil once went to a fancy dress party as her. Basically just him with badly applied goffik face paint. So she looks like a fat, bald, buck-toothed, derpy-eyed pigtato.

I'm gonna slap down two rules for people who want to look goth.

1. No whiteface ever. It is re'tarded in all cases.
2. Don't wear black lipstick unless your lips are perfect and your skin is a flawless neutral tone.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna slap down two rules for people who want to look goth.

1. No whiteface ever. It is re'tarded in all cases.
2. Don't wear black lipstick unless your lips are perfect and your skin is a flawless neutral tone.

Pretty hilarious how Phil tries to hide his ethnicity and claims to be Latino-ekkks, yet dresses in clothes and puts on makeup that makes him look even paler than he already is. He is not a very smart man.

Positron

Wearing the same blue mask since 2004
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1.png

Tard boy can't manage the womanly art of sewing.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 672026

Plenty of men can manage to cleanly stitch patches onto clothing. Military, police, firefighters, EMS, bikers, fucking boy scouts...all known for needing patches on their clothing and all able to sew them on without it looking like it was done by an epileptic in the middle of pitching a fit. Phil just fails at everything. He genuinely is as useless as he is worthless (or is it vice versa?).

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net

Jesus that's autistic. I mean I'm glad, because it will make it that much easier to rip that patch off and shove it straight down his gob. But right there is convincing evidence of a room-temperature IQ and a long future making kiddie-tier jigsaw puzzles in the State Home for Tards.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Step 1: abolish welfare for exceptional individuals

Step 2: do nothing

Now you have no more exceptional individuals

Better yet, make them fight in blood sports if they want money. You could even put it on TV/internet and make it pay-per-view and use the profits to build the border wall and research to cure/prevent Autism.

I take it that he doesn't know that that is a USMC camo pattern?

It's not even genuine MARPAT. It's a knock-off pattern made in third world sweat shops for airsofters, mall ninjas, and other wannabes. Real MARPAT has the Globe and Anchor insignia integrated with the pattern. Just more cheap tweenage edge lord crap, made by child labor in a third world shithole, and paid for by the tax dollars of hard-working Americans that Phil has added to his collection.

Edit: thinking more on it, if Phil goes wearing that outside, it won't be pretty for him if he runs into real Marines. Marines don't take too kindly to pinko tankie tards like Phil disrespecting their uniform and being un-American shit stains. Phil's likely to get a Devil Dog beat down if he runs into anyone from the Corps, and they will not use his preferred pronouns.

Last edited: