• ”We're not in 4chan. I don't think calling someone a "nigger" is nice."
    "hahaha no”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)

Careercow Phil ElmoreSelf Defense Guru

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by Pepsi-Cola, Apr 1, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

1. [​IMG]

Phil Elmore is a fat and old Careercow who spends his time writing edgy articles about libertarianism and facist liberals online. He also claims to be a self defense guru, his version of self defense is carrying around ridiculous weaponry such as katanas and intricate knives to defend against would-be attackers, which for some reason, are always either black, liberal or homeless in his mind. Or all three. He mostly puts articles on his website, "The Martialist", and on a conservative news website WND. His articles are pretty eccentric, like one where he rants about furries, transsexuals and bronies, and like a dozen different ones where he bitches about how Liberals are oppressing white men and that whites should arm themselves against "liberal facism". He is a renowned Internet Tough guy, often insulting random people on Twitter and through his articles.

He's often mocked on Internet forums for his obvious superiority complex, lack of self awareness, and "everything I do I'm doing right" mentality.

[​IMG]

Phil has also wrote books in the past, one, called "Street Sword", is a painfully bad self defense book about how swords, such as Katanas, are completely effective modern day self-defense weapons. Phil, in his odd delusional state, thinks it's ok to carry a unconcealed sword around in public, and details how to do it in said book.
    [​IMG]

Phil also has a presence on Twitter, where, as you would guess, he sits around complaining about black people and Liberals.

http://www.wnd.com/author/pelmore/ (WND account)
    http://www.caverns-and-creatures.com/blog/2015/9/16/who-the-fuck-is-phil-elmore (blog post exposing him)
    https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Phil_Elmore (his ED page)
    http://www.philelmore.com/ (his website)
    http://www.themartialist.com/ (his other website)

• Informative Informative x 26
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.net
  2. That cover of Street Sword is the stuff of legend, but I had no idea Phil Elmore had an active presence beyond that. I thought he had just faded into bargain-bin obscurity -- well, maybe he did, and we're the only ones who notice. That's usually how it goes.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    VLAD

VLAD I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I don't think this man needs self defense to protect his virginity.

• Agree Agree x 18
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    bearycool

bearycool The Movie Night Queen
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. I've seen that picture dozens of times posted as a joke, it's real though? That's so much more funny and tragic.

Like any one it seems anymore online, http://themartialist.net/legal-fund/ begging for money in this case because apparently people try to sue him for being an idiot.

With out pointing out the clear insanity of strolling around with a sword, even in places were you can and it's not looked at oddly openly carry a fire arm. He's really set from peeking at some of his reviews, if he likes it it's good mind set. But a lot of the stuff he looks at is of quality.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. LOL.

Real talk time.

The only time an edged weapon of any kind comes into play in self-defense time is when it's hidden & brought out in surprise on an unaware opponent. If you target has even a lengthy stick, you're fucked. They'll pop your hand/arm, making you drop it, then beat the bright blue fuck out of you. If they have a firearm of any kind, they'll drill your ass before you get in ten feet of them.

Walking around with a long blade like a katana or broadsword is idiotic at best, or suicidal at worst. You'd have MUCH better luck with a box-cutter tucked in your pants pocket.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    The Knife's Husbando

The Knife's Husbando Combat pragmatist

kiwifarms.net
  6. What is it with guys like this and swords? Is it some messed up chivalry thing? It seems that every "expert" in this kind of thing with no formal training is a sword fetishist.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Fenwick

Fenwick I have no idea what I'm doing.......

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. As you said, he seems to act like he's some kind of martial artist/self defense god or something, like he's the second coming of Bruce Lee. Not only does he act like this, but he legitimately thinks this.

• Feels Feels x 4
    Pepsi-Cola

Pepsi-Cola Fuck Cumrobbery!

kiwifarms.net
  8. Seanbaby mocked him at one point (see #2, self-defense with a pocket flashlight)

Assuming it wasn't someone else with the same name, glasses and adipose, he wrote an article on Return of Kings with (admittedly legitimate) criticisms of Cracked.com, including a vague poke at Seanbaby.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    OtterParty

OtterParty I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. This thread blew my mind. I've seen that Street Swords pic in /b/ cringe threads but I never knew it was real.

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I was reading on him and a certain incident popped up, that was referenced and made fun of by internet commentators

upload_2016-4-1_19-15-44.png
    this is how it starts
    upload_2016-4-1_19-16-52.png

not a fan of panhandlers

upload_2016-4-1_19-17-38.png

really not a fan of panhandlers

upload_2016-4-1_19-19-17.png

strike first always

upload_2016-4-1_19-21-34.png

Dog carcass in alley this morning. Tire tread on burst stomach. The city is afraid of me. I have seen it's true face.

upload_2016-4-1_19-25-8.png

the guy didn't threaten him keep in mind

upload_2016-4-1_19-29-0.png

I get the feeling he's never worked community outreach

upload_2016-4-1_19-30-54.png

panhandlers are a threat never, never forget

full article:
    http://themartialist.net/pointcounterpoint-2/

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Tempest

Tempest Voci Dal Nulla
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. Well, his book is certainly well-received on Amazon, at least.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Like Like x 4
    Qi Meng Dealer

Qi Meng Dealer No one's idea of a hot date

kiwifarms.net
  12. It's compensation for having a tiny penis. They think swords are literally the greatest weapon ever, and yet most don't have the skill or willingness to learn to properly use one

• Agree Agree x 10
    Legatus Lanius

Legatus Lanius The Monster of the East
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. This has the potential to be a legendary thread, so I've put a lot of thought into this because it might be the OP of a 100-pager:

This gentleman and Davis Aurini are both self loathing homosexuals who like to get gangbanged by black guys.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    *Asterisk*

*Asterisk* Five-Percenter
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. When I write, I use italics. That means I'm angry.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 6
    VLAD

VLAD I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. So, when can we expect him and Daddy Derek to team up and make the ultimate self defense video?

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  16. Tard rage

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    bearycool

bearycool The Movie Night Queen
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Derek v Elmore: Dawn of Autism would be much better

• Winner Winner x 11
    Legatus Lanius

Legatus Lanius The Monster of the East
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. I am pretty sure you can have a community watch thread on these guys. I just wish I knew more of them.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Billy_Sama

Billy_Sama ♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 12
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    I_Am_Honor_Roll

I_Am_Honor_Roll Beware the Dunning-Kruger effect.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.