Megathread Phil F.A.Q 2.0 - Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
I have heard that Phil's mother has a disability. If it's true, what is it?
Mental anguish and scarring from having to rear two tards. One is I think currently in a mental home or facility, the other...well let's just say he's the actual reason this FAQ exists, and in all honesty, he's probably going to end up with his brother if he can't stop being such a huge tard

Didn't Phil claim to be Canadian in college?
Yes. His friend Corrine called him out on DeviantArt about it and also admitted he was lying.

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mental anguish and scarring from having to rear two tards. One is I think currently in a mental home or facility, the other...well let's just say he's the actual reason this FAQ exists, and in all honesty, he's probably going to end up with his brother if he can't stop being such a huge tard

Yes. His friend Corrine called him out on DeviantArt about it and also admitted he was lying.

Wow, Phil actually admitted to something ?

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil has claimed to have numerous other alters, of whom the most prominent before Xochi was Ameratsu. What Xochi is to Phil's Latinx identity, Ameratsu was to his anime phase. Phil eventually killed her off, claiming that Xochi found her dead of a brain haemorrhage. None of this is possible.
The spelling is Amaterasu, the Japanese Sun Goddess. In Phil's mind this alter is an FtM transman with pronoun "he".

I'm still at a loss whether Xochi is a genuine woman or a tranny, but it is like speculating how unicorns sense virgins.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have heard that Phil's mother has a disability. If it's true, what is it?
She is Disabled physically, I am not sure what it is exactly she has but she had a limp and is possibly unable to turn her kneck much if at all.

I've asked this before, but just what the hell made ADF so screwed up? It can't be just autism.
It was a mixture of things, Autism is a solid foundation but he was also starved for attention at some key points of his life as the focus at home was his brother's disability so he learned to "act out" to get attention he kinda got addicted to it and his general lack of skill lead him to favor certain kind of acts to get attention.

He also wanted to feel like he was important, as his life he felt was dictated by a number of people and factors that where outside of his control this is part of the reason why he's got a weapons fetish, he views them as power an thus control.

The main thing that screwed him over though is one that's responsible for a lot of cows, being who they are - when he was coming of age identity politics was starting to kick into high gear, this was something that in one hand patted his arse an said "Your great, Poweful and special because you are you" and everyone here can see that and the other hand wiped away any bad feelings and excused his actions.

The problem is though this was a period of time where there was a lot of Crazy shit going down and it messed him up badly, when Phil did get attention in the past it was "Oh your such a clever boy" kinda patronising stuff you tell kids and tards for minor accomplishments but Phil honestly believed it so he thinks that he's some kind of serious thinker and able to process concepts most people cant - this was around the time as I said a lot of crazy shit was going down publicly that he wasn't and still isn't able to understand and with nobody in authority to bitch slap him and tell him he's wrong his ego grew to ungodly proportions.

This was the 2008 financial crisis, where the idea of communism reared it's ugly head again and Phil gravitated to it, and he was genuinely happy, there was flags to wave and chants he could learn and repeat adneausieum but Phil thought that he was a central point of the movement and able to fundamentally address concepts he can't come close to understanding, this was best summed up in the Rainbow Jeasus video that saved him from what was showing up to be his largest public embarrassment.

The thing is Occupy petered out, but a lot of the autism it generated moved to other groups and Phil being the addict that he is moved to those groups, and repeated the cycle he had established during occupy, but each time he moves groups he's burned bridges he can't rebuild, and that's the sort of thing that get's around.

All of that is what leads Phil up to the guy we see today.

I have a longer thread planned on this subject that goes into more depth and is better worded, but it's 6am and I havent had enough coffee to do your question real justice.

Snuckening

kiwifarms.net
Can someone plz point me to the origin of the "figging" stuff people keep referencing with Phil? I'm sick of being clueless every time someone mentions that shit. ty

Twrx

Obergruppenführer Green Bird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone plz point me to the origin of the "figging" stuff people keep referencing with Phil? I'm sick of being clueless every time someone mentions that shit. ty

Phil asked jordman to shove a peeled ginger root into his ass. It's called "figging ". Apparently it causes a lot of pain. When jordman refused, Phil pitched a fit so loud the hotel desk called to ask what the hell was going on. Jordman had to bribe Phil with jack in the box to get him to calm down.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is a transcript of the original post about "figging". (The original screenshot has vanished).
In this forum, the heading FIGGIN is used to denote a post about Phil's sexual degeneracy of any kind (notably BDSM, prostitution fantasies, and rape fantasies).

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for the FAQ: what is ment by 'bouncing and squeaking' in regards to Phil?

What is the origin of this behaviour?

Last edited:

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question for the FAQ: what is ment by 'bouncing and squeaking' in regards to Phil?

I imagine it's him sitting on a pillow, literally bouncing up a few inches and down again, then to the left, then to the right while speaking unformed gibberish until he finally comes down. Is this accurate?

What is the origin of this behaviour, which sound analogous to saying Chris-Chan will 'shit himself and do nothing'.
There was some facebook post asking what autists do when they stim. Phil replied that he bounces and squeaks. I'm pretty sure in Phil's case 'stimming' is just him acting like a tard for the sake of it, and nothing directly caused by his autism.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I imagine it's him sitting on a pillow, literally bouncing up a few inches and down again, then to the left, then to the right while speaking unformed gibberish until he finally comes down. Is this accurate?

What is the origin of this behaviour, which sound analogous to saying Chris-Chan will 'shit himself and do nothing'.
As noted by @UselessRubberKeyboard above, it’s stimming (which my phone just appropriately tried to correct to “stinking”). What it consists of is sort of shuffling up and down while making a weird “meow” noise. He once posted a video of it, but deleted it when we pointed out that it looked like he was masturbating. He also posted a video a short while back while he was getting a tattoo in which he was meowing frequently, so pity the poor tattoo artist who has to put up with that every time he gets some new scrawl.

The Un-Clit

Can you find it? come on in, look closer!
kiwifarms.net
As noted by @UselessRubberKeyboard above, it’s stimming (which my phone just appropriately tried to correct to “stinking”). What it consists of is sort of shuffling up and down while making a weird “meow” noise. He once posted a video of it, but deleted it when we pointed out that it looked like he was masturbating. He also posted a video a short while back while he was getting a tattoo in which he was meowing frequently, so pity the poor tattoo artist who has to put up with that every time he gets some new scrawl.
Thank you and @UselessRubberKeyboard both. I really wish I could have seen it! Phil looks goofy enough just standing still, I can only imagine how exceptional he would look stimming like a cage-head.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What it consists of is sort of shuffling up and down while making a weird “meow” noise. He once posted a video of it, but deleted it when we pointed out that it looked like he was masturbating. He also posted a video a short while back while he was getting a tattoo in which he was meowing frequently, so pity the poor tattoo artist who has to put up with that every time he gets some new scrawl.
I think I have both somewhere in the Archive the main issue is you can tell he's forcing it and it's not legit Autistic stimming, Phil's on the spectrum but he's not a outright autist he's a sperg and spergs don't stim like that, they focus to stim on what is there object or subject of interest in Phil's case Roadsigns and statistical data he's not able to understand.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I have both somewhere in the Archive the main issue is you can tell he's forcing it and it's not legit Autistic stimming, Phil's on the spectrum but he's not a outright autist he's a sperg and spergs don't stim like that, they focus to stim on what is there object or subject of interest in Phil's case Roadsigns and statistical data he's not able to understand.
Wait, wait, he’s choosing to act like that? Ha ha, what a tard.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, wait, he’s choosing to act like that? Ha ha, what a tard.
Yep it's a act he's only ever done it for attention, it's like that time he pretended to have a DID episode and talked, acted and only responded as Ameratsu... at the age of 22.

Phil does things like this for attention it's not a genuine reflection of his mental state, you have to understand why he does it - Phil desperately wants to be popular so when something get's brought up he suddenly adopts it but he will only do it when he is getting observed or when he's actively seeking acceptance from a particular group when he is not actively doing that he has no traces of that mannerism or neither has he had any before.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Er... not so much. Spergs can and do stim when they get excited, but it's usually a thing restricted to kids in those cases. Mainly because unlike full on autistic kids, spergs can on some level learn to extinguish stimming activities or channel them more positively. An example would be going from flapping arms to tapping the foot instead.

Though I would not be shocked if Phil does it for attention more than just being excited.

• Agree
Reactions: Syaoran Li
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino