Megathread Phil F.A.Q 2.0 - Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

Ravenor

Purge.
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Er... not so much. Spergs can and do stim when they get excited, but it's usually a thing restricted to kids in those cases. Mainly because unlike full on autistic kids, spergs can on some level learn to extinguish stimming activities or channel them more positively. An example would be going from flapping arms to tapping the foot instead.

Though I would not be shocked if Phil does it for attention more than just being excited.
Your sorta right I should qualify that with "Spergs like Phil" Phil is on a part of the spectrum that has mental focus as a stumming activity. The ones you are talking about are on a differnt part of the spectrum that tend towards more Autistic end of the spectrum. Phil is on the end that's not mentally able to really understand the loci of focus he has but it does somthing in his mind that let's him focus for a bit.

For example Phil loves statistical data, he's not really able to understand it but he's able to parrot it and make up data for Autismlatrina that to him looks right but he isn't able to take say a statistical norm and then fit it to his own imaginary data. I know there is that saying "There is Lies, Damned lies and Statistics" but that doesn't account for his lack of population leveling in statistics like population growth, citizens under arms sexuality demographics etc.

He loves maps as it allows him to apply that data in levels of detail he likes i.e. the way we know every postal code in the land but nothing about the regional dish of the Yoai (other than dick dicks), we have an extiveive list of weapons and millitary ranks and honours but we don't know the names of news papers, we know that there is a extensive road and rail network but we don't know the livery of a single rail or bus company, We know it would have in some areas a population density roughtly that of london in some areas but massive areas of nothing that include major citys that have police forces that are roughly 10% of the local populations.

The numbers faciate him but he hasn't got the comprehension to understand what those number mean.

The closest he comes to physical stimming is his Self Bondadge at times and that's mostly for the hugbox effect, and he doesn't do that much any more apart from when he wants to take a edgy photo. For example he thought he would prove us wrong posting pictures of himself in a Harness 4 weeks post op after we said it was a bad idea, and when he's ball gagged himself or when he figged himself with jordman present.

When he says he bounces and squeeks etc that's purely for attention and in the hours of video we have of him, and all the 1st hand encounters we have with him it has never once been mentioned.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
He loves maps as it allows him to apply that data in levels of detail he likes i.e. the way we know every postal code in the land but nothing about the regional dish of the Yoai
So basically, he would be a really shite gamemaster for a tabletop RPG campaign.

"You learn that this cave system is TOTALLY FULL of orcs! Here an orc, there an orc, everywhere an orc orc!"

"Okay, so what do they eat? Or whom do they find to rob out here in this extremely barren desert with constant blowing sand and an ogre supposedly running things?" (Yes, that's a Greta reference)

"Uh... uh... shit... have a plan, Philip... THEY PUNCH NAZIS! OKAY?"

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
You know, I always forget Phil's actual age. He's actually younger than Chris, but not by much. The funny thing is, he looks older than he actually is, most likely the result of shitty lifestyle and even shittier hygiene. But the funny part is how desperately he tries to hang on to youth trends. He was crashing youth shelters well into adulthood. I can't help but wonder if he's going to keep living like this into his 40s. Assuming he doesn't die of a heart attack or something first.

So basically, he would be a really shite gamemaster for a tabletop RPG campaign.
Heh. That's a bit of an understatement. If he ever got into tabletop RPGs he'd be the weirdo who homebrews some bizarre and narrowly specific scenario and throws a hissy fit whenever players don't do exactly what he wants. Fuck, nah, he'd make some unplayable thing where he just rants about Dwarven economics for three hours.

A while back it was said that Phil knew about gaming at school but thought it was childish and beneath him. While I tend to take anything and everything Dusty said about Phil with a grain of salt, that at least had a ring of truth about it. Phil is an edgelord and constantly needs to seem "cool" and "adult." Hence his fixation on S&M despite being scared of sex. Phil would think gaming is "immature."

There's a certain irony to that given that more than a few of us on the farms have demonstrated familiarity with Warhammer, M:tG and tabletop RPGs, whereas Phil is covered with tattoos that look like they were designed by an 11 year old and wastes taxpayer dollars on impulse buys like mall ninja shit and rainbow flag t-shirts. Yeah I spend too much money on plastic Orks, but how I spend a few hours a weekend doesn't really matter when I have a job, a house, a car, a girlfriend, and most importantly my friends, since gaming is a rather social past time. Phil doesn't have any of that. He remains a perpetual teenager, but without any of the fun of being that age.

For the life of me, I can't understand how a man who has all the free time in the world can be so boring and lonely. He could at least read some books, or maybe try to actually learn Spanish. As much as I make fun of the bastard, its actually rather quite sad.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino