Phil should transition to IRL streaming -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Exceptional Chimp

Chimpin' ain't easy but it's necessary.
kiwifarms.net
I'd throw some shekels Phil's way if he reenacted skits from the Bumfights videos, like riding a shopping cart down a staircase or pulling his teeth out with channel locks.

• Agree
Reactions: unfer

Providence Backing_21

Jasper just did that
kiwifarms.net
Phil doesn't have the personality nor the likeability to be a IRL streamer. Outside of his "job" he is a very boring mundane manchild.
True, but Iceposiden did it and well he blows. So would Phil be any worse? I mean He'd get in to less problems. I would also like to see Phil's neighbors snickering at the beggar, then it would end. ♿ Guys the Condo board told me I was REEing too much. So I would have to go past the gate to live stream.

So the detractors would be swatting me all over town. I mean I had to lie to protect Jasper. What do you mean I had a wife stop believing the trolls. So give me tips, I really need them for the bankruptcy so I can piss them all away.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Phil already does IRL streaming. This is his life; he's not doing anything behind the scenes like going out or seeing friends.
Phil is known as the guy who aimed his camera at everything to make a couple buxx. Hang out with friends, camera on. Participate in a Street Fighter tournament, camera on. Eat fast-food, camera on. Take a shower, mil.k that. Book an expensive hotel suite in the neighborhood, yes to camera. Yes to money.
You know he would love to continue this to make extra shekels, but he's too lazy to do anything (uuuuh I mean detractors would do stuff), couch surfing is way easier. You know he would film himself watch wrestling, phone his parents, do taxes, take a shit, grease up his hair and massaker his beard, film Khet constantly (from her back) or do any other mundane boring stuff. Because Phil loves the easy money and thinks as far as he can throw an onion (not very far cuz he can't afford even a single one). If there would be no detractors or an overwatching Twitch/Youtube he would instantly do that because he's the exact same person as 10 years ago. Just an inch more lazy and a lightyear more toxic.

hauser

kiwifarms.net
he gets scared and timid when he gets called out on stream, and always scurries off to make a private party on his playstation/xbox to mute the "detractors". how the hell do you think he would survive in an environment where he has no block function? "yo dude I was blahking but the cashier wouldnt shut the fuck up!!! what the fuck??? theres no private party function in walmart??"

Faded

kiwifarms.net
he gets scared and timid when he gets called out on stream, and always scurries off to make a private party on his playstation/xbox to mute the "detractors". how the hell do you think he would survive in an environment where he has no block function? "yo dude I was blahking but the cashier wouldnt shut the fuck up!!! what the fuck??? theres no private party function in walmart??"

If he did an IRL stream. It would be non-stop abuse from everyone. In the donations and people constantly stream sniping him. He's done too much damage to get away with it.

Unless he changed and leant more into the I'm an asshole persona. And didn't care. Then he'd bring back some of those fans that liked him for his non-fence sitting comedy and thoughts.

But his skins too thin for that to happen. He wants to pretend he's mr perfect and do the bare minimum. Because let's face it. Sitting in your bedroom alone is a lot easier than going out into the big wide world, talking to strangers and putting yourself out there. AND then being entertaining too.

Tags
None