Philosophy of doxxing -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net
First of all I think "doxxing" is an idiotic term because it's nothing new. When someone goes into public attention, it's completely normal for their lives to be scrutinized. If you try to become president, every detail of your life is gonna be dug up. Whether this ruins your life or not depends entirely on your character and sinfulness. If you torture hamsters and tell people to commit suicide, then yeah that destroys your chances to become president once it gets dug up. But if you haven't done anything bad, it's just like Joe Biden or whatever. No one is gonna find videos of Joe Biden saying "grab them by the pussy" so digging up Joe Biden's past is not "life ruining doxxing"

What exactly do you plan to accomplish with "doxxing"? How does it actually ruin lives like you think jt does ? If someone tortured hamsters then it's a simple matter of calling up the police, school, work , media etc and saying "this person tortured hamsters". If all they did was something like spreading the word of Islam, what do you expect is gonna happen ? At worst someone is gonna have to block their number from Domino's... or you call up their workplace say "this guy has been trying to convert people to Islam" and the manager's response will be "ummm.. okay?"

As a ween I'd tell them who I am and beat them to the punch but it's against kiwifarms rules

Last edited:

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
doxing by itself doesn't really do anything
the life ruining part happens when people start a moral outrage crusade, usually in the form of a twitter mob calling/texting/mailing someones employer and complaining about the person being 'problematic' or 'bigoted' in an attempt to get them fired

to my knowledge the closest KF ever got to that kind of behavior was when people sent evidence of some furries fucking and torturing animals to authorities to get them arrested

(((Oban Lazcano Kamz)))

email is for geeks and pedophiles
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Coupon11 get over it there are companies legally aggregating your personal information online and then selling it. Doxxxing is only considered problematic when it is done by an individual. You should be genuinely mad that there are multiple websites selling your information online and you do not get paid for it. Eat shit and die FAGGOT!

Foghot

Never not spooky
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

:thinking:

lolnah

even angery when spooky
kiwifarms.net
Hey, I recognize you @Coupon11 , you're the fucking idiot who wrote Chris a letter trying to convert him to Islam

Really interesting that you're here crying about doxing after nuking your Reddit account that someone found

I'm starting to think you're an attention whore

Coupon11

kiwifarms.net
Hey, I recognize you @Coupon11 , you're the fucking idiot who wrote Chris a letter trying to convert him to Islam

Really interesting that you're here crying about doxing after nuking your Reddit account that someone found

I'm starting to think you're an attention whore
I just made a little booboo last night when I accidentally revealed my Reddit username. It was an alt account that contained just one post that revealed that I go to the University of Texas at Dallas. In the heat of the moment I panicked a bit and deleted the account, but really it was no biggie in hindsight.