Philosophy of Rape

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This sums up my reaction to that bullshit quite well.

sHlz65z.png

Also 200+ people somehow are subs. Most of the threads I went through have been downvoted to where they have no karma at all.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dafuq?

The Philosophy of Rape is a group project. We are a group of highly-dedicated Philosophers with tons of knowledge to share. This website is edited and updated by many different people. Likewise, philosophyofrape@mail.ru is a shared email account; every Philosopher who edits this website has access to it. On Reddit, we can be reached at /r/PhilosophyOfRape.

Q: At what age should a harlot start to be corrected? Is a harlot ever too young to rape?

A: As soon as she’s old enough to be a harlot, you should start correcting her. 9 – 15 is usually the ideal age to start correcting harlots, but no harlot is too young to correct. These days, harlots are getting younger and younger. So, if you see a 6-year-old dressed like a harlot, feel free to rape her. Remember: all harlots are equally deserving of rape.

KingQueen

President of the Eddie Dzial Fanclub #teameddie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, but here's a philosophy question that I'm serious about:.... If you believe the following statements are true:
  1. all women naturally act like sluts because they're wired that way
  2. sluts (women) need to be "corrected" to stop them from being sluts
...then why does "correction" always take the form of sex training? I thought you wanted them to STOP being cock-hungry? Why do you think it will help the situation to train prepubescent girls to love "daddy"? Please explain this to me.

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, but here's a philosophy question that I'm serious about:.... If you believe the following statements are true:
...then why does "correction" always take the form of sex training? I thought you wanted them to STOP being cock-hungry? Why do you think it will help the situation to train prepubescent girls to love "daddy"? Please explain this to me.
I figure they're taking "the kid being punished for smoking" approach. If he wants to do it so much, make him smoke until he gets sick of it. :\

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually lol'd at harlots.

Inb4 they use the term 'strumpet'.
I'm partial to 'trollop.'
I figure they're taking "the kid being punished for smoking" approach. If he wants to do it so much, make him smoke until he gets sick of it. :\
I think that is giving these 'philosophers' a bit more credit than they deserve. I think it's more ignorance + autism+ being a pedophile that results in these exceptional strategies.

I do have to say, these kinds of subreddits don't even bother me at this point, they're just cringeworthy. None of these people are actually going out and following their strategies. I think you yourself @HickoryDickory pointed out how dumb one guide they, or a similar subreddit had on how to get a girl from a bar to one's home to rape in a thread here earlier, and there were multiple obvious flaws in it from the beginning. These are all written by edgy misogynists losers who only wish they could be like anything they write, and this becomes painfully obvious in some of the strategies they have, which had massive flaws that anyone who actually went to a bar or had experience dealing with real people would've seen.

I think the likes of Sluthate irritates me much more because their stuff, while toxic and vile, isn't outright highly illegal like this, so I can imagine some of them actually try their negging or other bullshit. This is just a bunch of cowardly losers all around.

VLAD

I may be but small, but I will die a colossus.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only cock they're allowed to be hungry for is yours. A slut isn't someone who has sex, it's someone who has sex with everyone except for you. Once they're having sex with you exclusively, there's no problem.
Actually lol'd at harlots.

Inb4 they use the term 'strumpet'.
I'm partial to 'trollop.'
I'm a 'hoochie' man myself.