Philosophy of Rape

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yanno, why don't we have a dedicated Thonis thread yet?
@Dove got one somehow, and he's significantly less entertaining.

This is the true injustice, @ThonisSH, rather than whine about women, you should whine about the fact the mean Kiwis didn't give you your own cow thread, despite your shitposting well deserving it.

ThonisSH

kiwifarms.net
No, it's not. Because guess what, the rest of the world is not as cripplingly autistic as you are. They can read your body language, interpret your actions and gestures, and understand the signals that you are subconsciously sending out. Women in particular have been trained to do this, because if they don't they can end up in trouble. Nobody is saying that trying to hit on someone is a crime, but doing it in an uncomfortable or rude way is going to make people avoid you, because they don't want to have to put up with your behavior. This applies to people you're not trying to hit on, too. Nobody is required to be nice to you just because you exist.

Lol. "Women in particular have been trained to do this, because if they don't they can end up in trouble. "

Yeah, which is why most of the men who hurt them are in their lives lol. It seems to me that women don't know a shit about body language.

They get raped by the guys they know and they get beaten by the guys they date. Also single mothers end up with a psycho who rapes or hurts their daughter.

Triple lol. Women are terrible at reading people in fact they are worse than men.

It's not a crime, but it's certainly awkward for all involved parties.

Also, neither of the scenarios you described are remotely similar. Especially since the only one here who gets on edge around black people is you.

I like this really bad fourteen-year old girl dialogue. Yeah, you definitely have no female friends.

I was being sarcastic you imbecile.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was being sarcastic you imbecile.
db0.jpg

I really need to thank whoever created this comic, we get so much mileage out of it here.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol. "Women in particular have been trained to do this, because if they don't they can end up in trouble. "

Yeah, which is why most of the men who hurt them are in their lives lol. It seems to me that women don't know a shit about body language.

They get raped by the guys they know and they get beaten by the guys they date. Also single mothers end up with a psycho who rapes or hurts their daughter.

Triple lol. Women are terrible at reading people in fact they are worse than men.

If all women are incapable of identifying creepos, you dumbass, why can't you score a date?

You keep contradicting yourself.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Not in your case, though. They have so far been 100% successful in recognizing you as genetic garbage that could never be a suitable mate. This is why you will never reproduce, and your tard genes will die with you.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know what I think is my favorite incorrect belief about the love-shy/incel types? Their belief in that their capable of controlling their body language and social interactions in such a way that their toxic, misogynistic personality doesn't radiate from them. I've seen it brought up a number of times in Kent's videos in his thread, stating that he makes sure to not let the whole 'creepy, desperate loner' vibe seem visible. And even here @ThonisSH is bringing it up.

I would like to take this time, Thonis, to state that no, you don't hide, or mask it. Your darling personality here is just as visible to the rest of the people you interact with as it is to us.

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
You're friend is a murderer. Also one could easily survive by himself as humanity would not go extinct and one could force others to give up their food to him.

People would form groups to support each other and a lone daring wolf would be able to leech off them. People would rather give up some of their food instead of risking death in most cases.

I have not been seriously ill since i was 6. In those 15 years i have been sick less than 5 times, i never take medicine and i recover in 2-3 days.

You can easily boil water to kill most of the bacteria.

There have been hermits that survived for decades if given supply from humans twice a year or robbing them on rare occasions.

But yeah you can get sick and die but you also can be healthy for years.

A: You severely overestimate the courage of people like you and underestimate that of people unlike you. Most communalists would be more than happy to blow you away and steal whatever clothes you were wearing (or maybe even just eat you)--it'd hardly be much of a 'risk' given how (in)competent you kooks tend to be.

B: Wow, you've certainly got an immune system of steel. Then again, you live a (comparatively) pampered existence in a (semi) civilized country. Let's see how well your immune system works when the sanitation system goes down and you have to clean up your own shit. Cholera and dysentry are loads of fun!

C: You need a kettle and fire to boil water. I doubt you're capable of that; hell, I doubt you could survive for more than 5 minutes just taking a stroll out of your basement.

D: Most of those hermits lived near peaceful, civilized areas, and many of them were often indulged as just harmless eccentrics. Something tells me folks won't be quite as nice in a real end-of-the-world scenario.

So yeah, all in all I doubt you'll be as effective as you think in an actual survival situation.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
One thing I have to wonder about is with all of their talk about how rape was a common thing in the far past (especially pre-bronze age), how come they never consider the idea of romantic love? Even those strong "alpha males" are capable of that. The kid might even have a better survival rate since the mother would be less likely to find a way to get rid of the pregnancy and there'd be a caring and devoted father to help raise the tyke.

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I have to wonder about is with all of their talk about how rape was a common thing in the far past (especially pre-bronze age), how come they never consider the idea of romantic love? Even those strong "alpha males" are capable of that. The kid might even have a better survival rate since the mother would be less likely to find a way to get rid of the pregnancy and there'd be a caring and devoted father to help raise the tyke.
Hey now, that's dangerous thinkin' you got goin' on there. Don't you know only beta cucks raise Chad's offspring? *yawn*

It depends on which guys you talk to. Some only want one night stands, some want a relationship, and others are gay and just haven't realized it yet. -- None of whom I'd consider father material if they practice "redpilling".

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Rin

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If all women are incapable of identifying creepos, you dumbass, why can't you score a date?
Because he isn't a creep.

None of whom I'd consider father material if they practice "redpilling".
This I can understand. If a man has to practice redpilling it means he has to learn to become immoral and stupid. Much safer for women from a standpoint of current evolutionary trends to stick to man who had been born that way.

The kid might even have a better survival rate since the mother would be less likely to find a way to get rid of the pregnancy
No ! In a modern Western society a mother will want to get rid of the pregnancy if a man can understand the concept of romantic love. He must be a retarded thug whose highest mental activity is burping (barring few exceptions I used to mention).

Kirby

#freechris
kiwifarms.net
This I can understand. If a man has to practice redpilling it means he has to learn to become immoral and stupid. Much safer for women from a standpoint of current evolutionary trends to stick to man who had been born that way.

If a penis is over 30 centimeters, does this mean the person is alpha by default?

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Are you trying to say that all men are psycho rapists by default.

sugoi-chan

chewing on a stick of cum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He's an Elliot Rodger-fetishizing, woman-hating, whiney pissbaby who assaulted a woman and regularly threatens to kill himself or someone else (depending on the week).

And before you say that these are all good qualities for an alpha supermale to have: you begged your mother for sex. You don't get to decide who/what is creepy.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He's an Elliot Rodger-fetishizing
How is he that again? What is your evidence ?

woman-hating,
How is he that again?

Assaulted a woman? This is something many guys women today want do. So how is it creepy?

I never said these are the qualities of an alpha male. It's what men do when they see it works. I wouldn't be surprised if the woman you believe he assaulted fell in love with him.