Philosophy of Rape

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's trying to say women love psycho rapists. Just like they love the idea of decent men footing the bill.
Really, because it sounded like he was not only generalizing all women as stupid, but all men as violent and sex hungry as well.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, again, no real arguments to why Thonis is creepy. In fact, your attempts of arguments cancel your point, since women like men who beat them .

Really, because it sounded like he was not only generalizing all women as stupid, but all men as violent and sex hungry as well.
It may have sounded that way to you because you're, um, stupid, but his point is simply that men women choose are that way due to feminism and liberalism eliminating the need for good provider men.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And neither did I. If you actually read my posts you'd know.

Nice people don't beat up women in foreign countries, Thonis.
Yes, they absolutely do, if these women are turned into verminous monsters and sexual receptacles who hate any respect or humane treatment.

"Slut" means "any female who won't have sex with me." .
Nonsense. All the women I had sex with were sluts or likely to be sluts.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Marjan Šiklić, glad to see you're back. Len is rather close to stealing your title, but he got a two-day ban, so you'll have sometime to make it up.

Nonsense. All the women I had sex with were sluts or likely to be sluts.
Considering your definition of 'slut' is literally all women, I'm impressed that some are only likely to be 'sluts.' Is that because they're not entirely female and actually just traps?

• Winner
Reactions: Rin

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And neither did I. If you actually read my posts you'd know.

tumblr_inline_mvye0iJucF1rkn0n1.png

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He twisted the fact that a girl he was with told him that he should've taken the initiative towards sex, so once he took on his incel persona, he takes it to mean that no woman wants to give consent and only wants to be raped. (Can be proven with his bawwing from '06 posts)