Philosophy of Rape

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He twisted the fact that a girl he was with told him that he should've taken the initiative towards sex
No, she was pretty adamant in that it was ok for me to rape her. Deny it all you want.

why dont you just get a prostitute
I don't need to pay for something that's already public good.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, she was pretty adamant in that it was ok for me to rape her. Deny it all you want.
She was okay with you raping her.

She wanted you to rape her.

She wanted you to perform unwanted sexual intercourse on her.

This never gets old, @Marjan Šiklić.

Edit:
What about just going to a bar/local show or something. Women there are always down or are you looking for a heart sweet?
He'll say something about how he wasn't born with magical seducer genes that allows him to have sex with women that isn't rape, and that there's no such thing as relationships as modern women are all feral beasts incapable of having relationships of any variant.

Welcome to the Holden train, @Lacquer Head. You're in for a hell of a ride.

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she wanted you to rape her, she was actually giving you consent to have sex... It wouldn't have been rape, so there's nothing to deny there?

One day I will have my very own @Marjan Šiklić body pillow. I'm sure the sex will be as exciting and realistic as the real thing. :heart-full:

Lunete

Dimes for crimes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I think every moron here saw that post already. I explained its context many times by now and btw, maybe you should link to it's current version, which links to a text explaining something.

Being young, desperate, or "sex starved" is not a good explanation.

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
If she wanted you to rape her, she was actually giving you consent to have sex... It wouldn't have been rape, so there's nothing to deny there?

One day I will have my very own @Marjan Šiklić body pillow. I'm sure the sex will be as exciting and realistic as the real thing. :heart-full:

All the women I know would probably like one, too. I wish I was as good with the ladies as our dear friend Marjie. (:_(

Saint

The Horrible Saint
kiwifarms.net
Of course not. That's as stupid as saying that people who have to work to build a house are working as much as people who need to snap their fingers to create a house.

Actually I disagree. I've known several men who could easily be considered sluts. Used to be friends with one. No longer friends with him because of him being a slut. I've known other men from work (And a family member or two) who admitted that they were sluts.

Yes, I think every moron here saw that post already. I explained its context many times by now and btw, maybe you should link to it's current version, which links to a text explaining something.

Just because you back peddle and try to explain away something doesn't mean you didn't mean it the way it was originally said. You just are trying to talk your way out after being busted by your own words.

Men have to do something to get sex. Even if it's just being born as scumbags they at least have to make the first move. Women just need to spread their legs.

Again I disagree. I for one didn't make the first move. I'm happily married and it was my wife who initiated contact with me, and initiated sex. All I did was agree to go on a date with her. Yes, men often work for their RELATIONSHIPS to go beyond friendship, but sometimes it is just because a woman is genuinely attracted to the guy for who he is.

Also: Hi @Marjan Šiklić! We really do need a "HI" emote for you.... @Cowlick needs one too for that matter.

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
Nah, the version where you don't edit it to say "I've stopped thinking this way!" is better because it's true and not backpedaling.

@Marjan Šiklić, have you finally realized TFO was dumbass teen puppy-love yet?

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What about just going to a bar/local show or something. Women there are always down
Only for stupid and immoral men. Men like me can't use seduction and can never be taught seduction. But even things like kidnapping or rape are better than seduction, which is only used by scum.

Actually I disagree. I've known several men who could easily be considered sluts.
Do you care to explain why? You might have noticed I want actual arguments or attempts of arguments.

Just because you back peddle and try to explain away something doesn't mean you didn't mean it the way it was originally said.
But how does it mean it was originally meant either? You're not inside my head. If you don't believe me say so, but to say I am lying is just rude.

Again I disagree. I for one didn't make the first move. I'm happily married and it was my wife who initiated contact with me, and initiated sex. All I did was agree to go on a date with her.
Again, completely irrelevant. I am talking about some general facts, and you throw in outliers. Dude, I know. When I was LS women did the same. Who was the most aggressive woman towards me? TFO.

If she wanted you to rape her, she was actually giving you consent to have sex...
No. She said she wouldn't at the time, since she was just as phobic and shy, but that would be a smart move. It's not like she'd report her own bf and the person she was the closest to emotionally and intellectually in her life EVER ffs.

Doesn't seem like it to me when I read that shit.
So explain why.

She was okay with you raping her.

She wanted you to rape her.

She wanted you to perform unwanted sexual intercourse on her.
As I said to HD- No. She said she wouldn't at the time, since she was just as phobic and shy, but that would be a smart move. It's not like she'd report her own bf and the person she was the closest to emotionally and intellectually in her life EVER ffs.

But keep trying to distort shit, kiddies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lacquer Head

God hates a Coward
kiwifarms.net
Only for stupid and immoral men. Men like me can't use seduction and can never be taught seduction. But even things like kidnapping or rape are better than seduction, which is only used by scum.
I don't understand, you aren't bad looking or anything. Do you have low esteem?

*hateful rhetoric aside

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why exactly are the people who are capably of casting the seduction spell scum? It just seems like the smart thing to do in their position, if in your world the only other alternative is to rape someone.

Do you care to explain why? You might have noticed I want actual arguments or attempts of arguments.
The point @Saint is getting at is that the men would be just as loose and oddly sexually active as their female counterparts. You define 'slut' as being a women who has sex outside of marriage, but why doesn't that include men? If the man fornicates just as much as a woman who you'd define as 'slut,' why would you not define the man similarly? Why is it okay for men to have this kind of behavior, but not women?

Again, completely irrelevant. I am talking about some general facts, and you throw in outliers. Dude, I know. When I was LS women did the same. Who was the most aggressive woman towards me? TFO.

You're talking about facts, but decline to actually name any sources for your 'facts' that aren't anecdotes. Your entire argument is based on interactions with a few women in your life, how is Saint's interactions with women in his life any less valid? It's one man's anecdote vs another man's anecdotes. Yet you consider your stories and examples as fact, while Saint's you decide are irrelevant outliers. You have no reasoning to do this, besides cherry picking the stories and examples that suit your agenda. We could just easily decide that Saint's stories and examples are the more realistic and common sounding ones, while your stories and examples are the irrelevant outliers. Indeed, I'm pretty sure everyone here but yourself sees it this way, since what you claim with yours is that women want to be raped.

No. She said she wouldn't at the time, since she was just as phobic and shy, but that would be a smart move. It's not like she'd report her own bf and the person she was the closest to emotionally and intellectually in her life EVER ffs.

It wouldn't make you any less a criminal. If the act is unwanted at the time in which it's done, and thus rape, it's still illegal. It doesn't matter if the person later forgives you and declines to press charge. The act itself was still illegal, and thus prosecutable if the victim had so opted to do it.

Also, that's cute, you think you were the person she was most close and emotionally attached to in her entire life. Oh the unrealistic narcissism is always enjoyable.

Daily reminder Holden that you're still brooding all these years later about a sixteen-year old girl. All it took was one sixteen-year old girl you barely knew to entirely destroy you. I find it rather entertaining when you make yourself out to be so high and mighty.

Positron

Santa puts a needle in your sock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why exactly are the people who are capably of casting the seduction spell scum? It just seems like the smart thing to do in their position, if in your world the only other alternative is to rape someone.
If, as Marian asserts, sex is essential for survival and seduction is the way most men obtain sex, then men who are too dumb to use seduction (like Marian himself) are aberrations that are to be eliminated through natural selection.
I don't understand, you aren't bad looking or anything. Do you have low esteem?
He is crazy. Women can smell crazy.
He's an Elliot Rodger-fetishizing
How is he that again? What is your evidence ?
You don't know much about your honey-boy Holden, how are you going to get him to your bed?

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

@Marjan Šiklić admits he is scum because he raped a girl through blackmail which is a crime like kidnapping