Philosophy of Rape

drtoboggan

Sonic Jew
kiwifarms.net
Only for stupid and immoral men. Men like me can't use seduction and can never be taught seduction. But even things like kidnapping or rape are better than seduction, which is only used by scum.

Do you care to explain why? You might have noticed I want actual arguments or attempts of arguments.

But how does it mean it was originally meant either? You're not inside my head. If you don't believe me say so, but to say I am lying is just rude.

Again, completely irrelevant. I am talking about some general facts, and you throw in outliers. Dude, I know. When I was LS women did the same. Who was the most aggressive woman towards me? TFO.

No. She said she wouldn't at the time, since she was just as phobic and shy, but that would be a smart move. It's not like she'd report her own bf and the person she was the closest to emotionally and intellectually in her life EVER ffs.

So explain why.

As I said to HD- No. She said she wouldn't at the time, since she was just as phobic and shy, but that would be a smart move. It's not like she'd report her own bf and the person she was the closest to emotionally and intellectually in her life EVER ffs.

But keep trying to distort shit, kiddies.
I have a retort for this but it's easier to say you're a dipshit.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I don't think it's been asked yet, @Marjan Šiklić? What brought you back to the farms this time? I believe you had said you were leaving 5ever.

@Marjan Šiklić was on one of his classic post sperging sprees last night on reddit. The problem was no one cared so he came here because we're the only friends he has

O

ON 190

kiwifarms.net
@Marjan Šiklić you won't post in your own thread, but you constantly post off-topic in every other thread. You seem to have one setting and are just flailing around. It's cute.

Seriously, there could be a thread about what headphones are the best and Fuckbot would come crashing in and scream about sluts and rape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy27

Lolcow Stampede
kiwifarms.net
But how does it mean it was originally meant either? You're not inside my head. If you don't believe me say so, but to say I am lying is just rude.

What's the difference between him saying that he doesn't believe you and him saying you are lying?

Saint

The Horrible Saint
kiwifarms.net
Only for stupid and immoral men. Men like me can't use seduction and can never be taught seduction. But even things like kidnapping or rape are better than seduction, which is only used by scum.

Do you care to explain why? You might have noticed I want actual arguments or attempts of arguments.

Again, completely irrelevant. I am talking about some general facts, and you throw in outliers. Dude, I know. When I was LS women did the same. Who was the most aggressive woman towards me? TFO.

No. She said she wouldn't at the time, since she was just as phobic and shy, but that would be a smart move. It's not like she'd report her own bf and the person she was the closest to emotionally and intellectually in her life EVER ffs.

So explain why.

As I said to HD- No. She said she wouldn't at the time, since she was just as phobic and shy, but that would be a smart move. It's not like she'd report her own bf and the person she was the closest to emotionally and intellectually in her life EVER ffs.

But keep trying to distort shit, kiddies.

You say that seduction is worse than rape, but please explain why. This seems like more of just being your opinion than actual fact. Everyone else here sees rape as worse, so just your word on it isn't going to be enough.

I know men who sleep around just as much as women. If a woman sleeping around before marriage is a slut, then a man should be considered one too. I know this one guy that admitted to making friends with girls who were fourteen or fifteen because he wanted them to be more willing to sleep with him when they hit legal age. (Sixteen is legal age in South Carolina) When he wasn't doing that, he was constantly picking up women online or from whatever job he was working and sleeping with them. Sounds like a slut to me.

Do you often say things you don't mean? Just because you try to change it after someone busts you on it doesn't mean you didn't mean it. I don't have to be inside your head, you put it out there for everyone to see. That is your own fault and I don't have to believe any of your back peddling if I don't want to.

It is relevant because you say that men are the ones who have to work to catch a woman's attention, but women do it just as much. What do you think they use make up, revealing outfits, and sexy lingerie for? They flirt and work just as much as men to attract attention from the ones they want.

As for the rest of your BS, this is why I think you have a problem and need to find help. You really seem to have some sort of mental problem.

Why exactly are the people who are capably of casting the seduction spell scum? It just seems like the smart thing to do in their position, if in your world the only other alternative is to rape someone.

The point @Saint is getting at is that the men would be just as loose and oddly sexually active as their female counterparts. You define 'slut' as being a women who has sex outside of marriage, but why doesn't that include men? If the man fornicates just as much as a woman who you'd define as 'slut,' why would you not define the man similarly? Why is it okay for men to have this kind of behavior, but not women?

You're talking about facts, but decline to actually name any sources for your 'facts' that aren't anecdotes. Your entire argument is based on interactions with a few women in your life, how is Saint's interactions with women in his life any less valid? It's one man's anecdote vs another man's anecdotes. Yet you consider your stories and examples as fact, while Saint's you decide are irrelevant outliers. You have no reasoning to do this, besides cherry picking the stories and examples that suit your agenda. We could just easily decide that Saint's stories and examples are the more realistic and common sounding ones, while your stories and examples are the irrelevant outliers. Indeed, I'm pretty sure everyone here but yourself sees it this way, since what you claim with yours is that women want to be raped.

It wouldn't make you any less a criminal. If the act is unwanted at the time in which it's done, and thus rape, it's still illegal. It doesn't matter if the person later forgives you and declines to press charge. The act itself was still illegal, and thus prosecutable if the victim had so opted to do it.

Also, that's cute, you think you were the person she was most close and emotionally attached to in her entire life. Oh the unrealistic narcissism is always enjoyable.

Daily reminder Holden that you're still brooding all these years later about a sixteen-year old girl. All it took was one sixteen-year old girl you barely knew to entirely destroy you. I find it rather entertaining when you make yourself out to be so high and mighty.

Thank you for stepping in my friend. I couldn't have said it better myself!

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
womp womp
now what are you going to do @Marjan Šiklić

Untitled.png

GL99

Healers Love Me
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if this means we'll be seeing a hell of a lot more of him now that he has nowhere to go. Perhaps that might not be such a bad thing--the more time he spends making empty, edgy threats on here, the less time he'll have to harass people elsewhere.

Logia_Peter

kiwifarms.net
They were also banned from Wordpress.

What you gonna do now, Saxton? Lets hear the threats and the salt.

Or maybe he'll come on here and give us a real treat.

kyz

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
The fella who runs that joint is Brother Dean Saxton, a known preacher on campuses that talks about LGBT, rape, any touchy subject that you can think of. He's a huge fucking Christianity nutjob, making that religion look it's a joke, as much as his "VIRGIN PRIDE NO SEX EQUALS GOODY" mindset comes to play, but sadly

dean saxton.jpg