Philosophy Test -

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
The problem with this type of test, to me at least, is that I don’t usually reaaaally know if I do agree with what I answer or if I’m actually answering that to be okay with myself.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
The problem with this type of test, to me at least, is that I don’t usually reaaaally know if I do agree with what I answer or if I’m actually answering that to be okay with myself.
It's kind of important to be honest with yourself. Being honest with other people is always optional, sometimes highly recommended though, depends. I tend to prefer saying "nunya" over lying. Lies get hard to keep track of after a while.
Yeah, but this one was just annoying. I felt the questions were very rigid. It made me think that perhaps the test was made by some eye rolling psuedo-intellectual.
That's pretty much all of them. With the possible exception of the tests on yourmorals.org, and that depends on how high an esteem you hold various professors and such in.

• Agree
Reactions: Sīn the Moon Daddy

edibleBulimia

Told you not to worry
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of important to be honest with yourself. Being honest with other people is always optional, sometimes highly recommended though, depends. I tend to prefer saying "nunya" over lying. Lies get hard to keep track of after a while.

That's pretty much all of them. With the possible exception of the tests on yourmorals.org, and that depends on how high an esteem you hold various professors and such in.
That’s the catch. Sometimes I lie to myself just to think that I’m a moral person. I’m kinda aware of how I really am but I just don’t really wanna know myself yet. Kinda weird, idk.

Yeah, but this one was just annoying. I felt the questions were very rigid. It made me think that perhaps the test was made by some eye rolling psuedo-intellectual.
That was the same impression that I got. I didn’t strongly agree/disagree with anything, I answered “I don’t know” in so many of them.

Zeke Von Genbu

BRINGER OF CHAOS (Art by KF user: FroggyMan)
kiwifarms.net
Internet tests usually are. But they're sort of fun sometimes.
This one was annoying because I personally think people should seek personal pleasure as opposed to being an altruistic saint, but I also don't believe you should treat people like fodder or stepping stones to reach your goals. So what am I supposed to answer to questions like "Would you let people's personal goals stop you from achieving your own goals?" or something like that.

I am thinking to myself "Well who is this person to me, how much "stopping" are we talking about, how bad is their personal situation vs mine, what are they trying to do?" it was really weird to answer anything except neutral because I can't apply anything to such a vague question. The issue is most the time "neutral" answers go nowhere or don't count in tests like these so I don't feel it can properly judge you without some kind of context so just answering neutral does nothing.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
This one was annoying because I personally think people should seek personal pleasure as opposed to being an altruistic saint, but I also don't believe you should treat people like fodder or stepping stones to reach your goals. So what am I supposed to answer to questions like "Would you let people's personal goals stop you from achieving your own goals?" or something like that.

I am thinking to myself "Well who is this person to me, how much "stopping" are we talking about, how bad is their personal situation vs mine, what are they trying to do?" it was really weird to answer anything except neutral because I can't apply anything to such a vague question. The issue is most the time "neutral" answers go nowhere or don't count in tests like these so I don't feel it can properly judge you without some kind of context so just answering neutral does nothing.
Oh, absolutely. A lot of tests are incapable of "Yes, but..." or much in the way of nuance or context.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino